It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LARGE scale study consisting of 2541 patients on hydroxychloroquine.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: themove1904

I’ll check my bad .

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria in its 2nd Life Stage which happens to be in a viral size....yes...this bug can morph into smaller and smaller shapes and sizes and enter different areas of the Body as you pressure and try to eradicate it.

When you already have an existing bad gut bacteria problem because of Pleomorphic bacteria and you "catch" the VIRAL SIZED FORM it sends messages down to your gut that cause all the Stage One"bad gut bacteria" to MORPH into their viral form and flood into the bloodstream together.This can kill you if you have an already weakened immune system and enough insitu bad gut bacteria or Pleomorphic Bacteria to overwhelm your bloodstream capacity to clean itself out.

Hydroxychloroquine is a Patented Synthetic drug made from a base molecule of Sweet Annie or Wormwood...it is an effective Anti-Parasitic/bacterial remedy.

The 3rd Life Stage of this Pleomorphic Bacteria is what we mistakenly call cancer...this is its Fungal stage.

The mere fact that the efforts to suppress the real remedies for this Pleomorphic Bacteria have FAILED MISERABLY....yet he effort continues….shows us all the value of this lie to big pharma et al....the Cats out of the Bag ow forever but there has been no reduction in suppression efforts by MSM et al.

When you learn what covid really is and how easy it is to remediate you learn how to also remediate the last stage of its lifecycle...which is the Big-C.

Yes....they are still trying to cover this up...to late IMHO.

www.msn.com...
edit on 6-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The study shows that Hydroxychloroquine is barely better than just giving an antibiotic (Azothromycin). Neither one is that much better than doing neither.

The study also found those treated with azithromycin alone or a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin also fared slightly better than those not treated with the drugs, according to the Henry Ford data. The analysis found 22.4% of those treated only with azithromycin died, and 20.1% treated with a combination of azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 26.4% of patients dying who were not treated with either medication.

This Pleomorphic Bacteria needs to be killed in the Gut in its first Lifestage as a Bacteria sized invader and because we catch it in live viral form whereupon it triggers insitu relatives to morph and also flood the bloodstream ,also in the bloodstream....hence the use of 2 different approaches.

Both drugs individually will show improvements and together they will show even more improvements.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Making a personal ecision about Hydrochloroquine is difficult to do when people are working together telling the General Public lies....when unqualified People working in MSM decide to represent as Medical Authorities they permanently harm the Publics ability to make proper accurate fact based decisions.

The below link is an example of how and why we are having so much trouble defining guiding facts and principals ….. there is unnatural artificially orchestrated opposition to the General Public finding the truth.

www.msn.com...

When we consider the remedial options for covid we are forced to endure covert attacks by Humanitarian Terrorists like the News Person in this video who @ 52seconds of this video I linked to evolves from a normal News Employee inot a member of an Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist Group.....she with 100% absolution makes a persona decision to move from non-criminal to criminal in her on-air commentary....@ 52 seconds this woman makes a choice to 100% DISENFRANCHISE THE HEAD OF THE FDA.....to become an active participating member of an Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist action which will do anything to prevent any Country in the World from supporting the push to remediate this covid issue...….she represents to the public from her position as a News Woman that she knows something that is medical fact which the head of the FDA will not commit to nor comment upon.....she needs to be held accountable for doing this...she is no Doctor...she is not even a Laywoman...she is a News Reporter with a job to do and it is to interview people not spew her own propaganda around the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'll say it again. There are nearly an innumerable number of videos widely available where doctors and nurses from across the country have come out openly stating that HCL combined with zinc sulfate work within days and sometimes even within 1 day.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282
I'll say it again. There are nearly an innumerable number of videos widely available where doctors and nurses from across the country have come out openly stating that HCL combined with zinc sulfate work within days and sometimes even within 1 day.

I truly hope you choose to actively participate in the BigCleanup that will have to happen....the people who have blocked and impeded this data must be held accountable no matter how many there are...Publishers---Media---Businesses---Organisations---any Group or Individual who actively participated for this is far beyond a Political dynamic....these are Globally supported and executed CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY....and as an example from the link I posted earlier....the News Woman KNOWS WHAT SHE IS SUPPORTING AND IS PASSIONATELY AND WILLINGLY MAKING A NEFARIOUS CHOICE......it is my belief that she is operating under the misplaced assumption that she as an Individual is somehow protected from being identified and treated as an Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist....that she can just claim she was "taking orders"....this will not fly...hence the BigCleanup that is to soon be required.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Note that this study is still based on HCQ + horrible care (including intubation, only 5 days max. of HCQ even when the patient needs it longer or clearly has a rebound, no zinc, vitamin C, D or escalation with corticosteroids if needed or warranted; only treating with HCQ after a positive test, i.e. waiting for a positive test first losing precious days in which the virus can spread further; patient specific monitoring could probably use some improvement as well, cause they still work in shifts in the hospital, and it might be a hospital where they use long-tubing for intubation so they don't have to go into the rooms, which means they are not properly assessing the patients; they could also be skipping less invasive treatments like High Flow Nasal Cannula and/or CPAP/BiPAP, etc.; and they're probably not even considering the machine that can oxygenate the blood directly without ever messing with someone's lungs).

And still it's having a benefit.

The subjects I'm speaking about above under the description "horrible care" are basically summed up by this nurse (apart from the subject of "neglect" which may be distracting cause that's different for every hospital, the protocols and policies I spoke about however, are global phenomena, although the point at which a hospital resorts to intubation may differ a bit from hospital to hospital, using different criteria for levels of oxygen saturation and such; but the last machine I mentioned that can oxygenate blood directly without messing with someone's lungs like intubation does, is used exceedingly rarely, I do know of one success story with a health care worker who got very sick though, but he didn't get any HCQ, which makes it horrible care again, even though that part of the treatment was high quality care):

Except she doesn't mention corticosteroids or the machine I was talking about.
edit on 12-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join