It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on these very interesting videos of 'Morsu Pixies'?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
if it is faked he is one top class actor and must have a massive budget for CGI which makes little sense when his account is not huge.

you don't need massive budget for that, anyone who can use after effects and a 3d software to save their lives can put such animation together. there are even very convincing android and iphone apps that can do that, fx guru being one of them. entertaining and harmless none the less.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
LOLa reply to: LABTECH767

What a typical answer from a person of little to no knowledge,I'm sure you know even less about photography,seems the answer to everything is"the guys an expert rich,can perform camera manipulations" you don't sound very bright

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious but I said the imagery is FAKE.

Also you have no idea about me or what I have experienced in my life.

NEVER call someone else a fool.

Let's see, I have seen Demon's or spirit's, shadow people, black deep shadow people with red eye's, mist people, apport's, and even at least one UFO that may have been a machine or could have just been another manifestation of the other world which by the way is not often nice.

As a child I was tripped by an unseen hand and cut my hand wide open at the root's of an old oak tree on a broken bottle pouring blood everywhere onto it's root's, I ran home and had to go to hospital to have that stitched and still have the 'eye' shaped scar on my hand to this day, Druid actually mean's KNOWLEDGE OF THE OAK but hey I am definitely a Christian and no fan of pagan weirdo's, I felt like I was being chopped to pieces after growing up and found that the time I felt this that tree was being felled.

So tell me WHAT do YOU know, I have not even gone near the surface of my life experience, waking up with hoof print's on my bedroom wall that no matter how much I painted over them would always resurface, having a shadow shimmering mist like form jump into me and turn my holy medallion of the Madonna and child black while something seemed to fall away screaming it was going to get me, for years afterwards every metal item I wore tarnished and often came out with a black film of something on it's surface, I persevered in my faith in Christ and still do, I know evil is real and I Would not wish that on you.

Just do no call folk's fool's when you have no idea what they know, have experiences and suffered in there lives, you are merely showing absolute arrogance and stupidity to do so.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
an actor with cgi

as for the universe - spooky action at a distance is a real problem for physics, unless the people who claim that there is only 1 particle and it's everywhere all at the same time, are right.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Quantum physics, now you are opening up a Pandora's box with that one.

Even then I don't think that would answer everything, it would merely make some impossible calculations possible or - more possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Well, what about the dinosaurs? They don't really seem to be tiny.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kellaris
Well, what about the dinosaurs? They don't really seem to be tiny.

Their fossil bones expanded along with the rest of the universe. But if you could travel back in time to when they were alive and maintain your current size they would be relatively small compared to yourself. Like the size of mice, perhaps, or even smaller.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No offense man, bit that sounds about as logical as flat earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

No offense man, bit that sounds about as logical as flat earth.

The expanding universe is not my theory. People usually think of it in macroscopic terms, but it should also apply microscopically as well. Everything always expanding. If you can figure out a way to jump to the future, everything will be bigger, and vice versa.

Unless time travel itself is really a matter of expansion and contraction. Travel beyond the zero sphere.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The microscopic-macroscopic argument is interesting, there have been some debate recently due to new observations on weather or not the universe is actually expanding or if it is actually a static structure.

The expanding universe theory always seem's so plausible since it is what we learned in school but what if it is wrong?.

If it is expanding and if some other controversial EARLIER observations that are not undisputed are real then it is accelerating in that expansion.

Now you will not accept this - or you may.

My idea was that when a true singularity (true quantum black hole not a hawking brown hole) formed it not only collapsed but at that tiny point were it's true center was it also pulled on a tiny piece of now isolated and separated time space continuum until this either partially inverted at it's center, this inversion spewed out time and energy into this tiny space.

Best way of trying to see what I am getting at is the membrane theory idea that gravity comes from another brane in superspace and our own universe is the product of a collision or peripheral contact between several branes in superspace (brane is short for membrane from the membrane universe theory and not brain as some folk's may mistake it and superspace is the hypothetical real beyond our own universe that is therefore the REAL universe), now gravity is millions of time's weaker than for example electrostatic attraction, it is one of or the actual weakest force in the universe (our reality, our brane verse) and yet it affects time, look how time is affected the closer it get's to a black hole almost as if gravity is displacing time, could time itself be a material we only perceive the way we do but an actual material from another brane verse while our brain - universe is made of the interaction between these two and possible other brane verse, time seem's in many way's to be diametrically opposite to gravity so why not think of it in this way.

So in those first instants after it inverts it spews out time and energy, this is in a limited space but that's fine because it bring's it's own space with it.

Eventually the parent black hole will undergo a process known as quantum evaporation as it get's ever smaller and eventually disappears, but just before it does the internal universe so birthed will have undergone entropy, been pulled by the surrounding black hole toward it's INTERNAL event horizon that surround's this child universe and all matter and energy will have been expended, so there will be no explosion into the parent universe when that black hole disappears just the re-merging of the remnant of that trapped tiny part of itself into which that child universe was born.

Perhaps out universe is itself inside a black hole, time out there in that parent universe would be slow compared to our own, really slow until the final instant as time here will slow down as our universe ages, and is pulled ever outward toward that surrounding event horizon, perhaps there are universe within the trapped space within any true black holes that have formed within our own universe.

This is my push, pull black hole white hole big bang idea and it differs you will note from Einsteins' negative universe idea but why can't both be a reality?.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Clearly CGI. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Wish Captain Disillusion was a member of this site sometimes.

I do find it amazing how CGI is extremely obvious to some like myself, but totally convincing to others.

Any way here's a simple test. Wait 10 years and rewatch the video. CGI never ages well, even the top of the line Hollywood stuff. Just go watch a few Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies and you'll see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It is a matter of WANTING to believe, also you will find many older folk's are astounded when they see modern CGI, we are even moving into the time when actors and movie sets are likely to be completely CGI rendered and real world actors may become either a thing of the past OR merely a front man whom is not actually acting anywhere but as the character whose face he or she shares.

To my mind this particular creation was rather unconvincing BUT also cute, the way the sandwich moved with the little fellow pulling it, I am not certain but I am sure this was an April fool's joke going back or there was something very similar to it once.

It is as CGI and stop motion compositing goes about state of the art quite some time back but lag's compared to many work's made today, most of those are to be found on Youtube and revolve around fake UFO images made by kid's with too much time on there hand's or Youtube account's that want click's to make the money.

Even they sometimes get it very wrong, reuse assets in a composite scene, fail to do the lighting correctly and can be spotted with no need for a digital analysis but sometimes they get it so right that it actually takes a digital break down to uncover if they are real or false - which then is usually a grey area.

Those UFO CGI fakes are maddening, insulting and harmful to the real UFO community and researchers however so while I laud them for there talent I am also angry at there reckless and wanton destruction of a field of study.

But you know, this video is still cute and harmless, I mean it's fairy's not a subject of very much genuine study at all today though there are some that study it, remember the longest lasting photographic fake that was eventually revealed to be fake is still believed in by many.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

People want to believe in fairy's, personally I know that there ARE spirit's and remember that ancient Chinese proverb "the most cunning creature is the one that no man has yet seen", there are people that believe in yeti, sasquatch and yowie, there are folk's that believe some hobbit human's may still exist and there are even tales of ruined building's being found during the construction of the Queensway tunnel in Liverpool below the level of the river (and sea) that had doors that were only three feet high and too narrow for a grown man to pass through, everything smaller.

So it is just possible we do not know everything, in fact it is definitely likely we do not know all species and what if there was a creature that is instinctively terrified of us but also clever enough to have a measure of it's own intelligence?.

It may seem unlikely but what if some of those artefact's in our museum's were not actually made by human hand's?.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

OR indeed mine or yours.

edit on 5-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The little wand or staff he claims to have found looks identical to those used by various characters in "The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance." I have had many, many strange encounters in my life and know the flavor of such encounters. These things are very elusive and always carry with them elements of high strangeness. This is the best evidence against these videos -- they are just too mundane, too "normal," and too cute, if that makes sense. Plus the movement of the creatures signify very clearly to me they are CGI. Seems to be using one or two models as they all look identical across all vids.

edit on 5-7-2020 by topquark because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2020 by topquark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2020 by StuKE because: Sounds arrogant

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Clearly CGI. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Wish Captain Disillusion was a member of this site sometimes.

I do find it amazing how CGI is extremely obvious to some like myself, but totally convincing to others.

Any way here's a simple test. Wait 10 years and rewatch the video. CGI never ages well, even the top of the line Hollywood stuff. Just go watch a few Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies and you'll see for yourself.

Why dont you enlighten people and explain why its CGI
It would educate them, help them out

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm no expert and there is some great CGI out there, but one thing that is often a miatake is the movement, often things just move much quicker than they would if they were real.
Not necessarily the case here though.

Anyone here in England got any idea which woods these were filmed in? Very nice looking woods.

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I would if I could say more than "it is clearly visible that it is CGI"

One of those if you cannot see it, me explaining it won't make it magically visible moments.

It just looks fake. I guess I would say the pixie does not 'fit' the reality around it if pushed.

That's the main challenge when faking stuff, it's difficult to match the resolution and lighting of a computer render or cut n paste in photo shop perfectly to the footage or photo you're trying to blend with.

If I wanted to go with a more blunt and jerk answer I'd say "c'mon it's 2020, only kids and the mentally ill think pixies are real. Use some common sense."
But I won't.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am fine with this kind of thing when it is clearly done as entertainment. A bit of whimsy in life is not a bad thing.

I just get mad at those who try to use such things to convince others their bullsh*t is real, and just extremely disappointed when people actually fall for it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

I am fine with this kind of thing when it is clearly done as entertainment. A bit of whimsy in life is not a bad thing.

I just get mad at those who try to use such things to convince others their bullsh*t is real, and just extremely disappointed when people actually fall for it.

People want to believe, why waste your time being angry? I see this fake UFO BS coming out of Mexico over and over and over again as they try to drum up tourism - if people are dumb enough to see that and think it's real, ok fine.

Creatures like that would be worth billions in licensing and exhibition to private collectors and corporations, they would send someone to find him, make him talk and erase it from youtube if it were real.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

I assume this is a joke. That’s CGI, quite obviously. The sort that is done and exported at a smooth, high frame rate then when added to the existing footage, doesn’t seem right as the added artefact (ie: the pixie) moves far too smoothly for the rest of the video.

It doesn’t move with the same physics you’d expect of a bipedal animal. It’s way too smooth.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If I wanted to go with a more blunt and jerk answer I'd say "c'mon it's 2020, only kids and the mentally ill think pixies are real. Use some common sense."
But I won't.

And yet...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join