It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on these very interesting videos of 'Morsu Pixies'?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have just stumbled upon a chap called Erwin Saunders who has posted several videos to his YouTube channel dedicated to filming pixies in the forest. This guy is so genuine and also very endearing. The videos are great to watch even if you think the pixies are CGI however I'm not so sure.
What's everyone else's thoughts?

1st video the sighting is at 6.15.
youtu.be...

2nd video the sightings are at 9.39 and then 10.34 when pixie is caught carrying away his sandwich!
youtu.be...

There are many videos hope you all enjoy 😊

Edit to add a screenshot from video 2 -

Larger version of image here

edit on 2/7/2020 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/7/2020 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If it is CGI it is well done.. and he is a good actor.

There are many videos of him and those creatures on his channel.. also a video with a scary creature in a cave.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Those types of vids are fun to watch.

There's a cool shot of a pixie strolling by in this vid at about the 3:50 mark. Erwin thought the pixie was going down to the pixie settlement.

edit on 2-7-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Love it! Thanks for posting.

Gotta love the idea. He himself is entertaining

Obvious cgi but harmless fun that 2020 badly needs

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Obvious cgi

The pixies aren't going to like you for saying that!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This was fun, even if pixies were cgi. And I did like his little fantasy world where these pixies live. It is like an animation of what the parallel existencies might look like.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
If it is CGI it is well done.. and he is a good actor.

There are many videos of him and those creatures on his channel.. also a video with a scary creature in a cave.

The cave creature looked like some sort of large lizard which you certainly dont get roaming wild in UK forests! I find the videos fascinating as like you say if it is faked he is one top class actor and must have a massive budget for CGI which makes little sense when his account is not huge. I cant see how some of his reactions are fake, they're just so genuine it's hard to believe this is all scripted.

What's frustrating is for years I've seen shaky, unclear videos of supposed fairies, people demand clearer videos. When clearer videos surface, people cry CGI!

Seeing for yourself is believeing I guess.

I'm away to explore some forests!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Daz Poser
A few dollars for a model
A video,
A few hours to animate and then overlay on the video .
Voila , pixie vid.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Definitely CGI but very well done, love the sandwich being dragged off by a tiny but hungry little guy.

You know though the legend's and indeed belief that many folk's still have in these tiny being's often attributed to being a form of nature spirits is very widely held.
www.liveabout.com...

Quite often Elf (Nordic) and Gentry (not the noble class - Scot's and some other Celt's such as some Irish have or had legend's of these), Fomorian's (raiders from across the ocean but also supernatural but possible based on a real event) and Tuatha De Danann (probably another version and the original of the Gentry of the Scot's) were NOT little people but either ordinary sized or even larger than human's or in some cases just a little smaller, the Fomorian's were depicted as ugly and brutish while the Elf, Gentry/Tuatha De Danann were depicted as beautiful and often having some form of time twisting or other worldly nature to them, in the case of the Land of the Young Tir Na Nog some whom went there thought they had only been there a short time but when they came back it was hundreds of years later while other's not realizing how much time had passed tried to travel back but aged rapidly as they entered the mortal world, in one case a man whom had fallen in love with a beautiful maiden from there brought her back only for him to age into an old man and her to turn to dust in the mortal world.
en.wikipedia.org...

Odd and mysterious then that one of the location's associated with these entity's is the mysterious island kingdom of Hi Brazil.
www.ancient-origins.net...
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Were the ancient Portolons ( a type of map - port to port - made by sailors and cartographers in the past which was usually compiled from earlier map's and of dubious accuracy at best ) shows the location of the phantom island there is actually a sea mount that during the last ice age when the sea was much lower was actually a fairly sizable island.

While I personally do not believe in fairy or elf I do believe wholly that spirit's can be both malignant and benign, they can take on many shapes and form's as well so just maybe nature spirit's or spirits at home among the ancient environment of the forests and woodlands' is more accurate than the idea of tiny wee folk's.

But who knows, lack of evidence is NOT evidence against.

And then they could be interdimensional or even time travellers?.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
And then they could be interdimensional or even time travellers?.

Because they're small, they're probably time travelers from the past since as the universe continues to expand, things in the past will be relatively smaller than they are now.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That is an interesting thought, I am not sure it work's like that but since the whole time space continuum is actually expanding just maybe it does?.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Strange coincidences!

You put this on and I had 3 dreams in one night each about little people they were here at my home in the dreams and I tried to communicate with them. Not something I had been thinking about nor seeing so I thought it was weird.
The next morning watching a you tube video, I saw this one below and laughed! What a strange coincidence! So I watched it and now here you are showing the same guys videos!

Clearly his "pixies" don't mind him yakking and tramping around their neighbor hood !! Lol

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i hope the pixies are real. here's a zoomed crop of it from the vid;

pasteboard.co...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I like those a lot.

Does anyone know where the videos were shot?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Blue Shift

That is an interesting thought, I am not sure it work's like that but since the whole time space continuum is actually expanding just maybe it does?.

Actually according so some recent observation the universe may not be expanding at all?.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I like those a lot.

What do you think people would do if they knew of a magical place with faeries ?
No more faeries. no more magical place.
The creatures would be collected for experiments and study and the area would be put in lock down.
And there would be a big fence and guards patrolling the area.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Reply to BlueShift:

Right, that’s why the reptiles we have now were much larger than dinosaurs ever were.

I’m not sure you understand what universal expansion is. . .
edit on 2-7-2020 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I like those a lot.

Its definitely in the UK and judging by his accent I'd say somewhere in England. I'm kind of glad he doesn't reveal where. There's a risk too many could treck down and the wee forest folk would leave.

I believe you can find these types of creatures in any ancient forest. Especially celtic ones.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
LOLa reply to: LABTECH767

What a typical answer from a person of little to no knowledge,I'm sure you know even less about photography,seems the answer to everything is"the guys an expert rich,can perform camera manipulations" you don't sound very bright

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

"If it is CGI it is well done.."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join