It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was pretty good but never as good as this little lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am following this young lady's skills and firearms training. I am pretty certain on my best day I could not beat this teenager's skills at 3 gun or any number of tactical training situations. This her at 13 can you imagine what she will achieve. Likely she will end up on movies with her level of running and gunning skills. She is 15 now.
edit on 7/1/2020 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That was cool thank you.

In the Army I only qualified on the basic stuff, m16 and m4 at advanced level I think I hit sharpshooter a few times but then you go onto other things.

When I got out I shot a bit with my 357 mag and thats my primary home defence system as its a large caliber and good in small spaces.
I miss shooting long rifles.

I want to get a ruger scout at some point.

First I need a place to store all the meat I am going to kill with it

thanks for the video

a reply to: machineintelligence

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

great to see young people developing
skill at arms
thankyou for posting

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

My 87 year old mother, shocked us when my brother took her to the range. She is half blind, which means she has mono vision, but she did exceptionally well.

He had her trying her skill at several different fire arms and she did better than me.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I got to buy some shells so I can go to the gun club down the road with the grandkids. They need to learn how to use a gun properly. Safety first before they ever get to shoot.

On a totally unrelated issue, someone may break into your house to steal the copper pipes if they read the title and first few sentences of the article. 6000 bucks an ounce for copper. Hmmm. too bad it is really six thousand bucks a ton.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Outstanding!! She is going to be hell on wheels with any kind of weapon.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

When I was 13 I was plinking at cans with a 22 Ruger Bearcat not running and gunning with the weapons she is proficient with.

top topics

join