It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon Musk the Lion's Mask?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Quick google search reveals the name Elon means Oak Tree in Hebrew. And the surname of Musk comes from central European origins and adopted heavily in England after 1066.

I got it. Elon is a descendant of the Knights Templar....who moved the Holy Grail out of Europe after Oct 13th, 1307 where it’s been entrusted to the Musk family for centuries. THE GRAIL IS IN A TESLA FLOATING THROUGH SPACE RIGHT NAOW!!!

No man! Just NO!

I keep telling you... That's Stephen Hawking in that car, hidden in that suit listening to his favorite song. You just THINK he died a few weeks after. Totally top secret stuff. Elon hooked him up.

I know, I know....ok....I think I got it. So, you can arrange and take some letters out of the name Stephen Hawking and come out with Phetus King. So, it’s a safe assumption that Elon hooked up the Phetus King (Phetus = Fetus) to take the Holy Grail to space, in order to find a planet safe for the new breed of beings that will be created using the contents of the Holy Grail and the Phetus King’s baby batter. These new phetusi will be self-contained until birth, and the Phetus King shall reign over all of them.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

You totally nailed it!!!

...i think?

Ah screw it

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm leaning towards the real Elon Musk is up in that car in a cryogenic state, to be thawed out later sometime in the future. And maybe he has the holy grail with him.

They say if you play Space oddity backwards, you can hear the secret message of where the ark of the covenant lies spoken in whale song!

Also something about Lucifer, Satan and something about going down on Mary, right away. Then something foretelling Elon going to mars.
edit on 1-7-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Guys you have to call out people who make insane posts like this one. I almost died from laughing when I read the topic but also felt some concern for his gentlemen`s mental state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join