It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda - Population Forecasts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think that means 100 Million less, Not 100 Million total. The red arrow might mean subtracted.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Sounds like a normal childbirth to me, except sterilisation happens only once, doesn't keep costing and won't need it's own mobile phone at the age of five.

Now you're just being cruel and sadistic as you oh-so-callously dismiss the pain and suffering of women when it could be avoided altogether.

A man only has to be sterilized once also, it does not keep costing, and won't need its own mobile phone at the age of five either. So that's all moot. (Except for misogynistic purposes...) But it's much less expensive, much less risky, and much less painful for a man to have a vasectomy than for a woman to have a salpingectomy. So there are very clear and substantial advantages to sterilizing men rather than women.

Unless one wants women to suffer that pain and misery...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: KTemplarbirth control needs to be free and accessible for anyone that wants it

It already is for women. If you don't have ten bucks to buy it, the local health department will give it to you. And if you're not smart enough to abstain or use other methods while having intimate relations, please get it however you can.

I paid for mine for 18 years; then was blessed with a hysterectomy.

I feel so bad for pregnant women today in this uncertain, unsustainable world, and the kids 😢

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, if it is supposed so represent migration, buy each country shows a smaller number of people, where are they all migrating to?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there... since it’s a military and aviation site... maybe we migrate off planet by 2025?

a reply to: Starcrossd

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well, I am doing lots of research to figure out how to survive a population reduction in this country. It has taken me years, but they are throwing lots of different chemistries at us that could cause a decrease in our ability to fight off diseases of many sorts, a sort of cleansing of the earth for those who are not smart enough to understand that we cannot eat anything. Those who trust the FDA for monitoring foods will not fare so well. Some major chemical and pharma companies may be involved in this, anyone they employ that knows what is going on will need to die too, no witnesses will be allowed to survive.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

do a search on deagel.com and you will see that this is just some joe blow nut job/jobs making sh@@ up.been doing since 2008, and the numbers always change. there is also a thread here from 2014Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

it basicly says so here,

Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct. It is not God's word or a magic device that allows to foresee the future.

go to the bottom of the page,
deagle countries page

another thing when doing a search, take note of all the forums talking about them going back at least to 2008

here is one that seems to be from 2014, i know the source might leave something to be desired, just pointing out how long this nut job/ jobs have been doing this.
Government Sourced Data Reveals US Population To Be 65 Million By 2025
edit on 1-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indeed we develop by growth, but directed growth.
I don't think it is necessary to keep humans that ENJOY hurting other human beings here.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It can all go back to ones paradigm,
If you think about it, we can adapt to those chemicals, we are forever adapting

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zxunda
a reply to: rickymouse

It can all go back to ones paradigm,
If you think about it, we can adapt to those chemicals, we are forever adapting

It takes generations to adapt to alterations in food chemistry properly. Some of these chemicals our bodies know how to utilize, but it is impossible for us to adapt at the rate of food chemistry change that is going on at this time.

It is not all health related, it also includes delusional thinking, crankiness, loss of some inhibitory metabolics which include problems with conscience. It is evident what is happening in this country but it is not a straight forward poisoning, it alters metabolism and transmission of proper information in our bodies which leads to all sorts of new disease conditions and symptoms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join