It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Says the guy who regularly supports Marxism on ATS.

(post by strongfp removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It amazing what some people wouldnt do to avoid a day of work.

edit on 1-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Let's dial it down a few notches....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Don't listen to them why they say things like "You're the only one that sees this as a war."

It's a gas lighting technique.

It's like Nelson Munst telling Bart Simpson to stop hitting himself.

The stuff we're seeing now is ninety percent pAntifa Regulars. Ideologically, they're fully on board, but add the $25/hour coming from.....someone, they're absolutely rabid right now. I know a ton about these guys, and I've had some very up close encounters with them, both in the past and recently.

To them, this is absolute war.

Think about the holiday coming up.

Do you live in a major city?

Have you heard a ton of fireworks going off every night?

What Holiday is coming up again?

I'm not trying to be obtuse. Just think about it.

Lots of fireworks are being bought in bulk. Financed by....someone and given out to people in the cities. They're doing it for a reason.

I have a feeling Gettysburg is gonna be desecrated this weekend. I really hope I'm wrong.

I worry about Mt. Rushmore.

I worry about my neighbors and my business. I hope I'm wrong.

This is definitely a war to these creeps. They're lucky we've been patient. I hope we still can after this weekend.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Liquesence

No, we aren't.

Monuments being destroyed, people are being killed, infrastructure and territory is being taken.

I recognize war when I see it.

I think this is merely a distraction what is going on but a very dangerous one by design , When that red menace starts rolling it will be brown stuff fan time for the white race and all those waiting for magic weapons to save them will be in for a shock .

America is tearing itself apart while internal television programming in China is getting 600 million men [drones] ready to fight like a scene from Star wars , they have a special love for us Brits after the Opium wars and how they were kept out of the picture in the building of America but they did show the pictures for the young ones , The same ones that think nothing of boiling a dog alive for dinner and are gagging for a fight after being told --prepare for war and their factories are going like crazy as we speak and it is not plastic for the west they are making , And when the camera pans back to see what they amassed in arms and tech Hoe lee xxxx ,

Every year they pump out more of everything you can name than the rest of the world combined and all of that western training that we give their students at the universities will come to pass , ALL the codes have been broken that matter in a war , even the 3 gorges dam going will only take out 3-400 million .

It is not the 30 million blacks in America that bother me , it is what is waiting in the wings that should bother humanity , America is being played like a banjo

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I hear you OP. We do seem addicted to rage/outrage. We are even outraged when people don't share our outrage. Its nuts.

It's easy to get sucked in when wedge issues are being exploited by all sides. But it's also very easy to understand that there are biological reasons that drive this vicious cycle. If we understand it, we can take steps to mitigate it, guard against it.

hub.jhu.edu...

www.npr.org...

It's literally a war for our minds. Media is the weapon. Don't let them win, just unplug. Look to your own life, your own reality, what you know to be true before tapping into the negativity.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I am finding new ways to discipline myself, I'm constantly improving in key areas that I believe are the basis of success. Be that as it may, my outrage meter peaks out when people start shooting.

You can't unplug from that.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All I know is that leftwigers destroyed my city's down town area.

They beat people up. Especially journalists and anyone they though could be a right winger.

Just because it didn't happen to me doesn't mean it isn't happening

Just curiously how do you know it was lefties that destroyed your town.

I'm starting to question this blaming the left for everything that goes wrong, maybe it's the media itself perpetuating this. We know the media is a business striving for ratings, we also know the media have a tendency to embelish stories to make them sound better.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Who else forms the Black Block and waves commie flags?

Don't be coy.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: kosmicjack

I am finding new ways to discipline myself, I'm constantly improving in key areas that I believe are the basis of success. Be that as it may, my outrage meter peaks out when people start shooting.

You can't unplug from that.

You don,t want to unplug from anything www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The tools are oiled and ready to do what they were made for protect the weak the children and the old

Life is getting like a old episode of Star Trek with all those people fighting for the amusement of some group

edit on 1/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: spellllingzzz

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I live in a small town surrounded by lots of nature , Very little covid and lots of armed citizens . I think my family and I will be ok . I do pray for the rest of the country .

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm going to dip my toe in here and say that politicians along with politics have been the military complex's entertainment for the pacification of the masses for decades. They are on the same team, just shirts vs. skins. We however, are not on that team.

As for the upcoming war? I would lean more towards the collapse of our society as we knew it. Anarchy is coming, and from all sides. We are all tired of being on the wrong team, not part of the 1% that seems to get all the cool toys! We have fought amongst each other for scraps, defended our country with our lives and our families, and what did it get us? A game show host as a president and a government unable to pull it's head out of its arse long enough to stop a virus. We act like it the radical left or right, when it's really just the manipulation of our thoughts. War? Not sure what history will call what's happening now, but hopefully there will be enough of us left to remember what things were like, or we are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Just curiously how do you know it was lefties that destroyed your town.

Got a lot of skinny soy boys in black on the right do we?

I'm starting to question this blaming the left for everything that goes wrong, maybe it's the media itself perpetuating this.

The media hardly covers the incidents.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I hear ya, most of us hold the same sentiment. BLM protestors are similar to the natzi, brown shirts of the 30’s. Only thing missing, and sure to rise is their leader... I bet a wooden nickel it will be a politician.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Got a lot of skinny soy boys in black on the right do we? 

Ah right, the state sanctioned clothing for leftists.just curiously what do right wingers wear ?

The media hardly covers the incidents.

Everyday isn't exactly hardly ever.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I appreciate your noncontributions of constant obtuse BS.

Sorry, but I've had enough of this.

It is the left that riots, destroys, and took over Seattle and now NYC. It is the left that cancels, censors, and makes accusations of unfounded racism. It is the leftists who dress in black, cover their faces, and assault others for being "fascist".

The media covers for them The media slants their coverage one way in order to score political points for their leftists masters.

Hell, the BLM organization is an ActBlue venture.

The left in this country is the problem. To them, everyone right of Stalin is a Nazi.

Your obtuse BS is tiresome and I will not be responding to your nonpoints any further.

edit on 7 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ok so basically in a nutshell, you don't know any lefties that attack people based on political affiliation , you don't know anyone that's been attacked but you know it's happening.

What I think is you have been programmed to believe you have enemy you need to fight, an enemy you know only through hearsay, not only that but through a media you believe to be liberal, that for some reason reports constantly about how bad liberals are.

You're right there's no conversation to be had, so feel free to continue hating an enemy you have been trained to hate and know nothing about.
edit on 2-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Nice gaslighting attempt.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join