It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

83 Tons Of Fake Gold Bars: Gold Market Rocked By Massive China Counterfeiting Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727SkyUhh the 1st story was that Germany asked for their gold ,and the US sent them fake coated tungston,what the F have you been listening to?this was some years ago,we have no gold,it's in Isreal

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Moral of the story, buy gold and silver from the mint, not the internet.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: 727SkyUhh the 1st story was that Germany asked for their gold ,and the US sent them fake coated tungston,what the F have you been listening to?this was some years ago,we have no gold,it's in Isreal

Noooo. The aliens took all the gold. That's why there hasn't been any credible UFO or alien videos. They took all of our gold and left for the next backwater planet.

Duh.

edit on 3062020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Why couldn't they weigh the same? They would only have to be larger bricks, sir.

density 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Surely not the 1st time you noticed

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cheating in a business deal is an honorable practice in China. They think that you deserve it if you don't catch them in the act. Even if you catch them cheating, it only makes them prouder for being caught as cheating is a sign of greater intelligence than other races.

They probably figure they are doing you a favor by making you wiser for realizing their scams.
edit on 30-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Need to check all my Gold is real.

Done.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Trust But Verify …. Verify was completely absent with the Kingold jewelry business … since 2013 the perps were pulling in loans with the fake collateral that was never assayed from that storage vault

over 14 banks & other businesses were duped by the lax system used in China...for over 20Billion in Yuan over the years...

banks and insurance are suing for the fraud, the CCP seems to have clean hands, having got duped themselves

I got no gold... but I do have 2 silver Pandas (1 TOZ & 1 Grams) that were near $20ea USD thru domestic, authorized dealers in US mint coin distribution (melt silver value)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have some gold crowns, I even got to keep one from a tooth that was pulled. That's all the gold I have.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
China really pulls some crazy moves.

Very untrustworthy

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Another story about China's CCP attempt to subvert EVERYONE youtu.be...

edit on 727rdk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well at least I know my gold is real because I pulled it out of ground myself!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join