It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another nonsense cancel ( Master bedrooms)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What about "The Masters"(R) golf tournament in Augusta, GA? Will they rename it "Better Golfers Than Most"? "Most Holes With Less Strokes"? "Green Jacket for a Year Tournament"?

SMFH...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

...I'm going to refer to it as "masa bedroom" from now on.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

Did we get flipped into the Twilight Zone episode "Word Play"?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: queenofswords

...I'm going to refer to it as "masa bedroom" from now on.

With a masa bathroom.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is part of the agenda. They're trying to abolish all languages and establish a new one for all.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Fair question, Not bitchin but merely commenting on the crazyness Honestly I find it amazing that current events have let the world as we know it change in a pretty dramatic fashion for what in truth changes nothing in my life other ( Maybe some entertainment in the nonsense but hey, when you look at all the examples of brands caving over exactly what should be a non starter. just to try and calm the masses. I watch with one eye while life goes on!!

Stay safe

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Can we still use it with baiting?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

could be a stretch that one

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I predict problems for this company

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfect stranger
a reply to: highvein

could be a stretch that one

It could also be a split.

This effects everyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Why do you care so much? How does this affect you for the worse or enough to bitch about it? How does it diminish your life?

Serious question.

It doesn't me, I couldn't care less, it what some people call a freakin' room. So what?

Because it’s more stupid leftist PC BS. Where does it end? Let me help you out, it doesn’t.

I guess I’m really screwed then because most of my amps have master volumes and I also occasionally slave my amps. Yeah I know, how dare I right?😳

edit on 29-6-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
All Masters degrees are now toast.

Makes their "Masters" in crybaby degrees like Wimminz Studies, & those niche race studies degrees pretty worthless by their OWN decree!

The jokes really do write themselves with these dingleberries.

Actually, not even jokes anymore. We can openly mock 'em & they're too stupid to notice.
edit on 6/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Racism is so widespread and rife that ALL the gutless left can find is ‘master bedroom’, children’s cartoons and the names of a few streets to cancel.
Oh and a fricken flag.

Such a pressing pressing matter is this institutional racism.

Don’t worry though, racism can be totally repaired by destroying the country, oppressing ‘white people’ and maybe re-funding the fascist U.N.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I predict problems for this company

Yeah, no more master keys either.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Why do you care so much? How does this affect you for the worse or enough to bitch about it? How does it diminish your life?

Serious question.

It doesn't me, I couldn't care less, it what some people call a freakin' room. So what?

Because it’s more stupid leftist PC BS. Where does it end? Let me help you out, it doesn’t.

I guess I’m really screwed then because most of amps have master volumes and I also occasionally slave my amps. Yeah I know, how dare I right?😳

Same with EVERY multi-link computer system on the planet
There are always slave computers running off a master computer

How do we even sleep at night?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It ends when the bankers/media aren't allowed to hide under past horrors they don't care about.
Follow the money and media.
Owned by the same crowd and fighting hard to look persecuted to end all conversation about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Racism is so widespread and rife that ALL the gutless left can find is ‘master bedroom’, children’s cartoons and the names of a few streets to cancel.
Oh and a fricken flag.

Such a pressing pressing matter is this institutional racism.

Don’t worry though, racism can be totally repaired by destroying the country, oppressing ‘white people’ and maybe re-funding the fascist U.N.

It's not racism (I get the sarcasm. though)

What we have is a bunch of aimless 20-somethings, and the occasional dead-end-life 30-something with NOTHING, and I mean nothing better to do with their lives.

They have nothing going for themselves, nothing really worthwhile to offer the world, the college kids today are dead-end lives growing in number. Worthless college "education" that should never be a career (Women's Studies isn't a career, people, you're not convincing me any) Add to the immense amount of college debt and non-existent prospects for real work with those junk degrees, and what does that get someone? Not. Much.

The best they can muster up for an accomplishments is, what, being a Foodie? Beer freak? I like eating, and I like my beer, but if I were to define myself that way and only for frivilous crap? Time for the Old Yeller remedy, pronto. Or just slap me, HARD. Obviously, I lost some common sense along the way and need it replaced.

And I think they actually know all this, and the protesting crap is their way of being mad about screwing themselves over with bad choices so far. Basically, adult temper tantrums over their own mistakes.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Serious question.

I guess I’m really screwed then because most of amps have master volumes and I also occasionally slave my amps. Yeah I know, how dare I right?😳

With the changing times ahead, I think I’m going to have to give up on the Perrier and pushups for Valium and a softer pillow.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Serious question.

With the changing times ahead, I think I’m going to have to give up on the Perrier and pushups for Valium and a softer pillow.

And skinny jeans. If you want to look the part convincingly, make sure to tuck & tape securely while you're at it. Can't be an emasculate wet noodle in skinny jeans sporting the bulge.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
have the woke crusaders gone after the computer and electronics industry for the use of the terminology bellow.

If not they are going have virtue signalling extravaganza with this one.

Master/slave is a model of asymmetric communication or control where one device or process controls one or more other devices or processes and serves as their communication hub. In some systems a master is selected from a group of eligible devices, with the other devices acting in the role of slaves.[1][2][3] Historically, the master/slave terminology has existed for many decades, and is currently deeply entrenched into the internet, as well as printed books, magazines, manuals, datasheets, and more.

en.wikipedia.org...(technology)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join