It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So the image of Americans that most people have outside of America is that woman waving her gun around.

So for those of you defending her I thought that w/o l d be worth mentioning, and yes I realise it's not an accurate view however it is what it is. Think of it like when you think of the English drinking warm beer, it's not accurate it's just a view t h at i s commonly held.

Which, judging a group based upon their actions of an individual is supposed to be wrong. isn't it? So, why are you propagating that behavior here?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Arizonaguy

And, I bet they have grown children and grandchildren.

These BAMN thugs are despicable.

Exactly
That is why it's necessary for people to understand what's happening here.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals lays this method out
Use fear of the unknown and public ridicule as weapons
The organizers of these movements are admitted Marxists
And the tools they use are taught to them
When they say trained Marxists they aren't exaggerating
That is why everybody should recoil when these tactics are used
Their intent is to stifle dissent

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm simply pointing out why Americans are viewed as gun nuts, sorry if you find that offensive.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Stereotypes for me, but not for thee

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Here's an interesting turn of events.

youtu.be...

Well isn't that a crazy turn of events Im still trying to track down the document that Tim shows.

Love the guy but really wish he would provide links in the video description for the articles he covers.

This is what I have been able to find so far...I guess they are doing an apology tour now?

In a statement released Monday, the couple denied they broke the law, and said they "support Black Lives Matter." Violence and destruction of property by a small group of white "agitators" prompted the McCloskeys to fear imminent harm and arm themselves, the statement said.

"The peaceful protesters were not the subject of scorn or disdain by the McCloskeys," the statement reads. "To the contrary, they were expecting and supportive of the message of the protesters."

The white St. Louis couple who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their mansion say they support the movement

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm simply pointing out why Americans are viewed as gun nuts, sorry if you find that offensive.

I am not offended. I am, however, pointing out a form of hypocrisy regarding the labeling of a large group of people based upon the actions (or looks) of a single person.

Don't fall into that trap.

edit on 6/29/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I did in fact mention it wasn't an accurate view .

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I did in fact mention it wasn't an accurate view .

Then Kudo's, you didn't fall into that trap. But, your post sure did have a scent of truth that you believed it as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: spacedoubt
Many lives? Blacks kill and assault more police officers each year than police officers kill and assault blacks
9 black men were killed by police officers in 2019 and most of those cases weren't even close to being questionable
But don't let the facts get in the way

Yes many lives.
That’s why they are there.

How many blacks were injured or unjustly imprisoned?
By the police, and justice system?

How many cops were injured or unjustly imprisoned by black citizens?

Shouldn't they be protesting the police stations, courts and government offices then? I support that, but menacing innocent people in their homes and neighborhoods I'd never support.

I doubt the people living there, in their private gated community, actually killed anyone. It's a bit like saying George killed someone, lynch him, but while we are at it let's lynch everyone who has the name George or looks like George.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Many lives? Blacks kill and assault more police officers each year than police officers kill and assault blacks
9 black men were killed by police officers in 2019 and most of those cases weren't even close to being questionable

Yes many lives.

Shouldn't they be protesting the police stations, courts and government offices then? I support that, but menacing innocent people in their homes and neighborhoods I'd never support.

I doubt the people living there, in their private gated community, actually killed anyone. It's a bit like saying George killed someone, lynch him, but while we are at it let's lynch everyone who has the name George or looks like George.

Hate doesn't need a logical reason for it's actions.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Of course because I'm poking a bit of fun at the situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: vonclod

B&E, or trespassing?

I guess if a gate was broke, was It?, I just people walking through.

Breaking the gate is the "B" genius. If you walk through it knowing full well it was broken to allow you to walk through it, you are now also an accessory to that B&E.

Another epic fail at justification for people committing crimes.

Ok jerk, I "ASKED" if the gate was broken? did not see it broken.

And I'm not justifying anything..talk about epic fail!!

Apologies then. The picture of the broken gate has been posted in the thread already. Perhaps you should search to find it?

OK, my apologies as well.

I looked at the vid this morn, but my eyes suck, I could not tell, and have heard it was, and that it wasn't. I will try and find the pic.

I would of sat on the porch, putting distance between me and the group, ready, but not pointing anything.just yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Of course because I'm poking a bit of fun at the situation.

SO, you are making light of a black man being killed by the police, the resulting (justified) peaceful protests, that have been subjugated by criminals looking to use that protest as cover for illegal activities, and Americans attempting to defend themselves from those same criminals?

Hmmm...why pump up the fear? Isn't "hope" what we need?

More hypocrisy perhaps?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

They had every right to fire also.

WTF..AT WHAT!!!

Trespassers on private property. Every nonresident inside the gate.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ugh, Maybe release some pressure there bud you're coming off a little wound up.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Perhaps you don't see it in yourself? Maybe you need some time for reflection and self discovery?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yes many lives.

One of the things that irritates me about this movement is the narrative that seems to keep getting pushed. " The system can't be reformed we need to dismantle it get rid of the police. blah blah blah." I have seen a lot of organizers continue to push that narrative .

Your telling me with the Millions of dollars that BLM is pulling in you couldn't higher a team of lawyers and have a huge class action suit against the Minneapolis police not only to get a settlement but to force a legal ruling for reform.

There are tons of legal ways to reform the system especially with the Money BLM is pulling in right now.

But I don't think the money BLM is pulling in is going to the black community...but thats a story for another day.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Yes many lives.

One of the things that irritates me about this movement is the narrative that seems to keep getting pushed. " The system can't be reformed we need to dismantle it get rid of the police. blah blah blah." I have seen a lot of organizers continue to push that narrative .

Your telling me with the Millions of dollars that BLM is pulling in you couldn't higher a team of lawyers and have a huge class action suit against the Minneapolis police not only to get a settlement but to force a legal ruling for reform.

There are tons of legal ways to reform the system especially with the Money BLM is pulling in right now.

But I don't think the money BLM is pulling in is going to the black community...but thats a story for another day.

Perhaps the IRS needs to be informed to investigate where all that money is coming from and going to?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

a reply to: matafuchs

They had every right to fire also.

WTF..AT WHAT!!!

Trespassers on private property. Every nonresident inside the gate.

Thats not enough to me, to shoot anyone. I agree with self defence, but shooting anyone would not of been that..imo And no one was hurt, so no shots needed.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Perhaps you don't see it in yourself? Maybe you need some time for reflection and self discovery?

Or you could accept that people outside of the U.S have a romantic view of Americans being gun nuts and this woman is the perfect meme to exagerate that belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join