It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it looks like you and others here did not investigate before commenting

Tim pool did a good job, here is his investigation

go to 13:00 min, guess what, the thugs entered a private land and the owners had the right to aim weapons at them

wouldn't have you done the same?

Thanks already saw it . Would strongly recommend other members watch.

I love Tim pool one of my main sources of news.

He does good work.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: subfab

They were on their way to the Mayors mansion. I have not heard of random groups invading houses as they protest. That does not appear to have been their motive.

Well now that you bring up mayors mansions getting invaded......
MEANWHILE IN SEATTLE
Protesters march to Seattle Mayor Durkan's house as 'CHOP' scene continues

One of the demonstrators said, "We came down to Jenny Durkan's mansion to bring the demands of the movement and of the families who have been impacted by police violence to her doorstep as she seems to not be able to hear our demands any other way."

The mayor's office shared the follo

LINK

I never used the word "invaded" nor was the above mentioned mayors house invaded. Protesting in front of is not an invasion.

Got me ..blame my sloppy journalistic integrity for misquoting you.

edit on 29-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I cant understand people, truth in front of them and they ignore it, mind boggling

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
F'n incredible. This right here is exactly why we are where we are now.

You people are criticizing someone for using their right to protect their property. I am not saying I would hold a gun like that but to protect her property I am glad to have seen it.

They had every right to fire also.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I live on a cul-de sac which has been extended.The homes
built there have a private road.The home owners pay for
the repairs and upkeep of this road.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Melen

Responsible gun owner here with a C.C.W. and a
member of the NRA...
I would not have gone out to my front yard.I would
have stayed inside and watched from the windows.
They would have to be forcing their way into my home
before I would react.Outside of my home,the bushes
and flowers can be replaced,people can not be.

This isn't about you
It's about what they did
And not what are your personal beliefs,
But what is legal.
And should citizens be doxxed for doing nothing illegal or immoral?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All I see is a rowdy crowd with no business being there and a couple with ZERO understanding of gun safety.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

Shut up. I'd do the same thing and so would thousands of others. An unknown looks at my property wrong they gonna get it soon as they step up to be a big man, especially if it's a screaming mob.

It's called PROPERTY in the land of the free. And I own it. No one else has business on it.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0803699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I dont know, I'm from that neck of the woods where if you live in an apartment complex, you would be evicted for owning the gun!!!

But, I kind of think they dont leave the residents within gated communities to enforce the rules themselves independently.
Could someone in the community have invited the group in? Dont think it would be trespassing then, would it? Maybe the mayor's neighbor invited them all over for a barbeque.
Although I agree that is unlikely. But, I also wonder, would this couple be pointing their guns at anyone else that looked out of place in their little community? Ya know. Someone hires a person to babysit, or do some yard work or something... they wouldnt be trespassing and it would be a shame if little miss trigger finger shot the danged babysitter!!

So, I doubt if living in a gated community gives one the right to go to this extent to enforce the rules.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

agreed, even though I dont have a constitutional right to do so in my country, so I envy you Americans for having that right

dont get e wrong, we do have the right to bare arms here in the UAE, but like your rules, or similar.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
They weren't protecting anything from anyone. The protestors were LET IN, they didn't "break in". They weren't doing anything to that couple.

And honestly, I don't care what side of the various debates you fall on to, but that lady waving that gun around like that is ridiculously dangerous. She could've accidentally shot someone NOT on her property, herself OR her husband.

I thought you NRA nuts wanted guns for responsible people. Waving guns around like that at people is not responsible. I hope it's criminal.

Typical liberal mindset , everything belongs to everyone.
Not in this reality.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"Access limited to Residents"

While it's obvious the homeowners don't have any experience with how to handle a weapon, they had every right and the protesters were in the act of committing a crime.

Doxxing them just proves that the protesters had criminal intent all along and bringing it to the worlds' attention, simply shows they were in fact not engaging in legal protest. Protest is one thing, this is a home invasion by criminals, not protest. It was meant to threaten the residents, who for all they know are on their side otherwise. Either that or those protesters are just stupid.

Anyone truly believes, looting wealthy homes was not on some of their minds? I've got this bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Melen

Responsible gun owner here with a C.C.W. and a
member of the NRA...
I would not have gone out to my front yard.I would
have stayed inside and watched from the windows.
They would have to be forcing their way into my home
before I would react.Outside of my home,the bushes
and flowers can be replaced,people can not be.

THANK YOU.

To me, these people look like panic gun buyers. Those iron sights probably aren't even zeroed. The woman with her finger on the trigger flagging everyone, including her husband, need to be educated ASAP. That was not a stand-up moment. That was embarrassing.

This couple was reacting out of fear and doing nothing more than trying to show teeth.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And ITT we've already had one straight up lie and people demonizing these folks who, obviously have a reason to pay to live behind gates(security), are obviously aware of whats gone down this past month, are confronted with a mob of people who SHOULD NOT BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, are scared and(at least to them) are taking the appropriate measures to protect themselves and their property.

It looked cringe AF, but I dont blame them one bit.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

tell that to the ignorants around here

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Access limited to residents??
No cocktail parties at the governors mansion? No weeklong visits by the mother in law??

Sounds worse than the low income housing complexes around here!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

And for that they deserve to be doxxed?
What's next? Will they be canceled?
Lose jobs and friends, etc?
Because they were scared and completely within their rights?
Yet their incorrect weapon handling techniques are what you find most important in this story?
No wonder we are turning into a third world country right before our eyes... because we can't focus on what is most important

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this link www.kmov.com...

so that round gate in the post above mine is the same gate you can see if you scroll down this link a pic of the round gate and it is actually broken......I understand they were afraid....she was haphazardly waving that gun around...I am glad she didn't accidently shoot herself or her husband.....some gun safety training would be a good idea

a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They had every right to fire also.

WTF..AT WHAT!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

That pretty much seals it.

They can dismember trespassers with a butterknife for all I care, they're entitled to protect their very much private property from miscreants who don't live (or belong) there.

edit on 6/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join