It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Gets Doxxed for Defending Their Property

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
a reply to: vonclod

Understandable, in farm county, peoples livelihood begins at the gate* and their ability to provide for themselves and their families, workers, and neighbors is much more important than the building they sleep in. Granted these were lawyers in a subdivision, but their mentality is normal for people in a rural state. (their lack of training makes them a bigger danger to themselves than any intruder, but shall not be infringed is the constitutional standard)

On the other hand I met people from big cities with large families that felt their only private space/time was when they were in the restroom. And I can understand why their personal boundary only extends to the inside of their house or apartment.

* depending on the easement given for the public road, a gate or cattle-guard could be a half-mile or more from the public road.

I live in a burb, but work in the boonies, lots of robberies out there, I understand.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Well , I Hope he Stocked Up on Ammo Last Month . Should be OK ............

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think I have figured out why Cuomo and other particular mayors let out so many criminals in the last few months.

Thugs and dumbfks are easily manipulated and riled up to create mayhem.

The Corona idiocy gives an excuse for wearing face masks (like these people give a squat about health), a questionable police encounter with a black man gives an excuse to "rise" up, and now civil unrest can be blamed on potus (they think). It is going to backfire big time on them. These people are stupid.

ETA: But, actually, I think there's a bigger and more sinister reason at play.
edit on 29-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

Ugh, Maybe release some pressure there bud you're coming off a little wound up.

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Perhaps you don't see it in yourself? Maybe you need some time for reflection and self discovery?

Or you could accept that people outside of the U.S have a romantic view of Americans being gun nuts and this woman is the perfect meme to exagerate that belief.

And that would be wrong to think that, right? After all, just because you come from somewhere or have some personal physical resemblance to others does not make you guilty for their actions.

Right?

You mean like how you view the left....

Deflection now? Aren't you special. Let's use a totally orthogonal argument to try to deflect away from the obvious.

Did I hit a nerve?

I guess your fear is blinding your hope.

Shame.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

the article clearly states, the rioters broke down the chains, to break in.
because thats what 'peaceful protestors' do.
they break into sneaker stores, christian dior stores, liquor stores, targets, etc, to 'peacefully' protest.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

There is video to dispute "breaking chains" there are no chains to be seen.

But video from early in the incident shows a man holding open the left side of the gate while the right door is fully intact and upright. 

The link to the video is in the news article.

KSDK Channel 5

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

SIGNS EVERYWHERE 'PRIVATE STREET NO TRESPASSING'

GATED STREET.

NO TICKET TAKER OUT FRONT. ITS NOT DISNEYLAND.

DURRRRRR HURRR DURP DURRRRRRRRR

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So we agree this woman desperately needs Firearm education?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

They trespassed. You seem to have a stuck gear. My response was there were no broken chains. The video shows them walking in with no broken chains laying around and the gate being held open on the left side. Do you really think your post with the statement "durrr hurrr durp durrr" means anything? It certainly doesn't intimidate me nor make the video invalid.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Signs signs
Everywhere there's signs
#ing up the scenery
Breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the sign"

"Signs" is a song by the Canadian rock group Five Man Electrical Band. It was written by the band's frontman, Les Emmerson and popularized the relatively unknown band, who recorded it for their second album, Good-byes and Butterflies, in 1970. "Signs" was originally released that year as the B-side to the relatively unsuccessful single "Hello Melinda Goodbye" (#55 Canada).

edit on 29-6-2020 by fernalley because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2020 by fernalley because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Source is needed ASAP

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dude really wanted to 'accidently' shoot his wife for real though. Meanwhile, she wanted to blow her own foot off!

You can't really stop doxxing in this day and age either once there's a video it's out there whether you agree with it or not. I don't for the record. But also acting like this couple are some galant defenders of their home from an 'angry mob' is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why do companies install security cams where they are easy to spot?

Because the are hoping to PREVENT crime, not record it.

I’d be okay with them out in the yard with a shootin iron.

Mama Beth, once the mob breaks a window, you can’t just shoot one of them. There’s a “bums’ rush” as 30 people come through every window of the ground floor to your home. Shot placement will be critical, as will extra magazines.

Or stand in the yard, and never fire even a single shot.

Cruel to be kind

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

There's no other gear to be in. I'm not in this thread trying to make excuses or obviously having a very difficult time understanding COMMON SENSE. I respect boundaries. I respect people spaces. I in return expect people to respect mine. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. At all. I understand that COMMON SENSE and respect can be a very challenging concept for the brain deficient these days who only care that they are getting what they want when they want it. So again, there are no other gears to be in, nothing else to discuss. There are no angles to nitpick here. You either get it, or you don't. As far as the hurp durr comment, again I you missed the point. None of this surprises me though, because as I said its apparent not many understand basic concepts any more.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sit on the porch and watch 'em march. Whatever, folks...have fun.

Come onto my property in a threatening manner, and all bets are off.

Perhaps a bit of over-reaction on the couples part, but then, again, given what has happened elsewhere during these "protests"?? Can't really blame 'em, either.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Perhaps you don't see it in yourself? Maybe you need some time for reflection and self discovery?

Or you could accept that people outside of the U.S have a romantic view of Americans being gun nuts and this woman is the perfect meme to exagerate that belief.

And that would be wrong to think that, right? After all, just because you come from somewhere or have some personal physical resemblance to others does not make you guilty for their actions.

Right?

Deflection now? Aren't you special. Let's use a totally orthogonal argument to try to deflect away from the obvious.

Did I hit a nerve?

Shame.

A nerve you think no I just couldn't be bothered arguing with someone defending lunatics waving guns around.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This video suggests why the BLM movement has such wide support from all colours. That it’s a catalyst for the massive gulf between the 1% and the rest of us. It’s banner is about colour, but it’s going to turn into a western spring against the venality and hoarding that causes increasing misery for the rest of us.

The 1% are happy to see us fight one another in the trenches, which is why Trump and Johnson (U.K.) didn’t give a crap about Helping or preventing BLM protests. It didn’t effect them and serves to distract from their shambolic venal virus policies. But in this video the real reason the protestors are there is not the colour, but the wealth, if even at a subconscious level. The question may well transform from why can’t more black people be rich like this to why should anyone be rich like this while the masses suffer and many starve?

Wanting more black peoples - any people - living in this luxury is a race to the bottom. Wanting such mega wealth distributed more evenly is the march to the top.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Right?

Did I hit a nerve?

Shame.

A nerve you think no I just couldn't be bothered arguing with someone defending lunatics waving guns around.

Lunacy is in the eyes of the beholder...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Rioting, looting, murdering cops, burning innocent people’s businesses down, attacking innocent people: all very noble acts

Attempting to defend yourselves and your hard earned property from an angry mob: lunacy.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You don't have a right to wave your gun around at people like an idiot.

Sure you do.

If you're standing on your own property and the gun is legally owned and you believe your property or person is in danger.

God bless America.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
hard earned property from an angry mob: lunacy.

Is the mansion in the video hard earned? Honest question...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join