It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldier Charged With Plotting to Let Neo-Nazis Ambush His Army Unit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Spider879

a reply to: Spider879

I'll just take your word for it. I wouldn't know.

Ex Navy myself, that's why it kinda stung for me, not saying there were never any individual racist in the military, but during my stint, something like an org was rare.

From what I understand, the military isn't quite what it used to be. When my Uncle went to basic for the Marines in the late 60's, he let out a little laugh when the guy next to him farted and he (my Uncle) was punched in the gut and brought to his knees. I'm extremely thankful for our military and the sacrifices most of our men give up, but they're not made into soldiers like they used to be. That's why we end up with Bergdahls and Melzers committing treason or guys wanting to be turned into girls, like Beck - the former Navy SEAL - and Bradley Manning...

Guess you never heard of James Dresnok, defected to North Korea in the 60s. Or how about Aldrich Ames, Robert Hansen, Julius Rosenberg, John Walker JR? Just to name a few....All traitors and all prior to 1970.

There has always been traitorous POS's. it's nothing new.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was wondering when this would show up here.

Fun fact: An offshoot of O9A is now running Atomwaffen.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Look up the order of the 9 angles.

They're a serious group and don't care for borders or the idea of nationalism. They've evolved past that as an entity. They have no true leadership and their doctrine makes it hard to identify or even accuse them of past crimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You dont recruit smart people for infantry.

And they were scraping pretty hard the last 20 years.

Anyone who thinks they arent exploited care to describe how one goes about receiving mental health care?

How come half the gun deaths in the US are soldiers/vets committing suicide?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Also ATS might be able to kid itself these days that all the world's ills come from leftists communists and Muslims bit there's plenty of far-right groups like 09A.

The killer of a UK MP was linked with a similar type of group. O9A and groups like it are clearly motivated and have strong leaning for clandestine operations, links and membership.

I suspect there's a lot more to this case. 2 reasons for that.... It's public and it's 1 case.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
He's a jihadist terrorist. He also dabbles in neo Nazi. Dude is a mental trainwreck.

I don't know. Both have their similarities. Sure they don't agree on everything, but they work well with each other while also harboring a nifty little hatred towards each other as well. It is kind of alarming that those two groups can work together, but Democrats and Republicans can't.

Sometimes you have to work with your enemy for the greater cause of both sides.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

What is it with Nazis and Satanism these days?

The occult and Nazism have always had a very cozy relationship.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
It's not the existence of these groups that is the problem
It's the amount
These groups don't have great numbers
A lot of these so called hate groups have a dozen or less members
Atomwaffen has 80 confirmed members
In a country of more than 300 million
There were more closet communists in Nazi Germany than there are White Supremacists in the US

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I'll just take your word for it. I wouldn't know.

Ex Navy myself, that's why it kinda stung for me, not saying there were never any individual racist in the military, but during my stint, something like an org was rare.

I just assume the density of utterly sh**ty people is the same for any group.... Pretty small.

Sure a lot of people suck, but most are at least decent.

There will always be racists and all sorts of others amongst us in small numbers.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I guarantee a transgender Navy Seal is more of a "soldier" than most. It's very tough to get into seal school. Bradley (Chelsea) manning was a whistleblower to things he thought were incredibly unjust. It's possible he could have released and vetted the information better, but those helicopter pilots mowing down civilians and enjoying it was one of the most disgusting things i have seen.

Risking the rest of your life to expose something injust? That's just as brave as any soldier.

It seems you just have a problem against transgenders. Two transgenders which probably did alot more for this country than you ever have.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

O9A are an international organisation with an unknown amount of offshoots.

Numbers don't matter too much if you have the right connections and motivation. WWI was started by a bunch of barely capable assassin's, some good intel and a bit of luck wasn't it?

In fact some of the most deadly terrorist attacks have been committed by very small and resourceful groups.

The Vegas attack a couple of years ago was done by 1 man... Did we ever get to the bottom of that one? Anyways it helps to understand what groups like this want. Dismissing them is just asking for trouble.

Like seriously dude. When ETA, the IRA, Taliban or any other clandestine group plan a terrorist attack how many people do you think are involved?

9/11 took how many people?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Oh i was aware of Order Nine Angels. I just thought it was no longer active. Last i heard the dude who founded it converted to Islam some years back.

I didn’t know the likes of AtomWaffen were connected to O9A. Thats interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That guy never founded it from what I gather, he pushed them into another direction. His whole converting to Islam was an "infiltrate the enemy" thing apparently.

Plus David Myatt was only suspected as being Anton Long. But yeah I'd say they're still active, I'd say they've still got links with Combat 18 and the likes.

Years ago I was told they have links with esoteric groups throughout the UK, never quite vetted that information... It wouldn't surprise me though, the same person told me about the moonies. Another group with a weird history filled with crossroads that have paths going down some dark dark paths.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I saw this last week and considered making a thread. I was actually surprised it took this long on here, but then again, since it's a US white supremacist charged with domestic terrorism I guess a lot of the people here who are of the same sort didn't want to bring attention to the fact that, as some of have said, this is a problem, as the FBI had concurred.

Insofar as this nutbag is concerned, he passed the info along to white supremacist groups so that it would find its way to jihadists in the region in order to facilitate attacks on his unit.

He was also willing to die.

DOJ Press release

Melzer allegedly attempted to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength, and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group. Melzer allegedly provided this potentially deadly information intending that it be conveyed to jihadist terrorists. As alleged, Melzer was motivated by racism and hatred as he attempted to carry out this ultimate act of betrayal.

FBI Assistant Director William F. Sweeney Jr. said: “Melzer declared himself to be a traitor against the United States, and described his own conduct as tantamount to treason. We agree. He turned his back on his county and his unit while aligning himself with members of the neo-Nazi group O9A.

In approximately October 2019, MELZER deployed abroad with the Army. Prior to planning the attack, MELZER consumed propaganda from multiple extremist groups, including O9A and the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, which is also known as ISIS. For example, in connection with the investigation, the FBI seized from an iCloud account maintained by MELZER an ISIS-issued document with a title that included the phrase “HARVEST OF THE SOLDIERS” and described attacks and murders of U.S. personnel in approximately April 2020.

MELZER and his co-conspirators planned what they referred to as a “jihadi attack” during the deployment, with the objective of causing a “mass casualty” event victimizing his fellow service members. MELZER acknowledged in electronic communications that he could be killed during the attack, and, describing his willingness to die, wrote “who gives a f--k [. . .] it would be another war . . . I would’ve died successfully . . . cause [] another 10 year war in the Middle East would definitely leave a mark.”

# that dirtbag.
edit on 30-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join