It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi legislature starts process to change state's flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Before the Civil War , All Americans were Citizens of the Republic , Including those Residing in Southern States . Their History is OUR History . To try and Destroy the Tokens of Our Past Today is Outright Un-American . You are Obviously Not a Nationalist , so I can See how you can Talk so Disrespectly of My Country's Heritage like that .............

Eeer wrong!, enslaved people and most first nation people were not citizens, that came after the 14th amendment post civil war, and as mad as you pretend to get, most of those monuments are in fact alters to white Supremacist and long after they were dead right up till 1972.. I'm gonna give you a lil home work I hope you take the time to view and truly understand , so before you get angry and all chest puffy spend sometime with the links below.
www.history.com...

youtu.be...
And I'm sharing this link with you also, It's long, but the lesson from it is very rewarding
edit on 29-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg
NO, no, no! That's what the politicians call, listening to a tiny minority of their constituents who threw their dollies out of the pram because they cannot get their own way through the democratic process and run around trying to force the issue with rioting and general lawlessness.
DO YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS? Cos you sure as hell totally ignoring it in giving in to these, these, I'd get banned if I said what really should happen to these people. White or Black.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

People like You are Why the South Lost the War . One Track Mind Thinkers.............

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can't access images from my library BUT
Mississippi should do what Arkansas did, separate the cross bars >< on vertical center and then swap halves, leaving a diamond < > instead.
Gee, Arkansas might wish I hadn't said that.

ganjoa
edit on 2020-6-30 by ganjoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join