It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 to usher in the Robitic age?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Since humans can no longer safely perform many jobs while distancing themselves, it seemS unavoidable for civilization to continue that our civilization will turn to robotics.

This was already going to happen but now that we are so vulnerable to sickness, we will have to trust robots to replace humans in the work force.

A good leader would right now try and change the nations infrastructure and budgets to rapidly move to this new age. Not only will it save lives it will put the nation ahead in terms of having the obviously cheaper manufacturing and physical the the automation will provide.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All the humans can stay at home and live in luxury from the high-paying jobs they...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
robitic?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i hate robots.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I want 5G rent a drone, so I can have a detachable flying head.
edit on 00000061241612America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I have 30 robots in production doing the job of 200 people under me. If they ever decide to actually listen to me and the lead programmer and get management out of the way, we can have 1000 bots in short order. The robots don't necessarily take a persons jobs. just the simple repetitive tasks in a job. The bang for the the buck though is that you can restructure departments around those automatons, that's where RPA comes in (Robotic Process Automation).

Camain

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Perhaps the plan is to replace human labour with robots and give humans jobs as auxiliary elements to AI.
A lot of people seem un happy watching paint dry.
If I could get a remote job operating a robot on the moon, I may quite enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The discussion that rarely happens here is the use of automation & robotics in our own homes.

The possibilities there are absolutely profound, but the Narrative is cultivated to focus on its large scale, centralized implementation by corporations.

We can also use it to do everything from grow our own food to manufacture our own goods right in our own homes. Once sintered metal printing becomes more accessible (which would happen a lot faster with focus and public attention/adoption), we are looking at world-changing repercussions. That is, if such things arent made impossible by total corporate-political control.

I believe that is what a lot of this is all about. Preventing us from gaining self-sufficiency and autonomy.. And forcing us to further centralized dependency.

Taking it further, I suspect they want to replace all military and law enforcement with robotics. Those robots will never say "no," for obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Tap and go visa.

Faster internet nearly finished worldwide just before this.

They knew this was going to happen. This is all planned.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I'd buy that for dollar

Agenda 21 is an actual thing. There is a time table, only a few months left before 2021.

I wish good intentions didn't have such a bad reputation.
edit on 0000006012461America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Agenda 21 is definitely a thing! Its amazing to me how many still think its a "conspiracy theory." They have been completely open about it since the 90s. They market it very well though. If one is against the "sustainable development goals," then we hate "sustainability," amirite? Kinda like how "they call themselves anti-fascist, how could they possibly be fascist?"

Look at the main cultivated responses too:

1) Do everything the media says, believe it all
2) Call out the lies, all day every day
3) Desperately hope for things to return to "normal"
4) Reject all technology
5) Hunker down and wait for the "pew pew" to start

None of it involves actually implementing the same technology in our homes that is being rolled out by the technofascists. Thats literally the battleground, and most arent even aware it exists.. much less do anything about it.

Ive tried to do my best to equip people with building a foundation that will not only fight the technocracy, but has the real chance of building something very cool.

Now though.. I have to start with the basics and slowly rebuild my technology suite that re-envisions everything from the food supply to cleaning house to HVAC. Im just one person too, with very limited means and some very serious health problems.

I think the best thing that could happen is more and more pursuing this paradigm, actively. I think the ideal way for it to happen would have been gradually, but Im not sure we have that luxury. With things like hackerspaces, makerspaces, and modern communications though.. We can do it. Just as importantly, its completely apolitical, and removed from the ideological battlefield that so many of us find ourselves spending all our time.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Seriously have a read of agenda 21. You can download the 400 page PDF and read it like i did.

agenda21

Psst. It's super boring. I can't see any conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Once people start telling each other cancer/covid is just a bd gut Bacteria called a Pleomorphic Bacteria which means it can morph into viral and fungal sizes and liv happily inside you making you as sick as it can in a many ways as it can....but @ the end of the day its just a bad gut bacteria gone wild.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Hey, kudos for looking into it at all! Plenty still believe it doesnt even exist.

My only advice would be to look at what systems actually do rather than how they are described. Most are aware of duplicitous marketing in general, but completely lose sight of it when it comes to an authority figure.

Then, look into what those who are involved in it are actually doing rather than what they say they are doing. Someone like Gates donates money? Well.. take a look at the board of the organization and their connections. Relatively basic stuff.

Good example is the Green New Deal. Its marketed in a certain way, pretty much Agenda 21 to a tee, but one of those involved in it described it as having little to nothing to do with the climate or environmental concerns.. Rather, its all about changing the economic system of the nation completely.

Naturally, even with that admission, its still marketed under the rough outline of tenets that started being inculcated in 2012.

Of course, there is also the chance you dig where the world is going, and would enjoy the elimination of individuality in order to gain total dependency on the corporate-political system. If so.. just sit back and let the marketing and propaganda wrap you in their warm embrace.

If you arent a fan of whats going on, do things like work towards self-sufficiency in your home, do actual research (not media articles..) on things like medicine and build your medicine cabinet, and you can even consider taking a 7-10 day "digital detox" from social media and the news.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It is highly unavoidable in the manufacturing sector. The people need to be moved out to space colonization while robotics will quickly build spacecrafts faster. The only country preventing that from happening is US and her greed. It is called "tech hoarding." We all see this since Area51 protocol. If only Canadians didn't blindly joined the Americans and their fake alliance there would be competition up North to force the South to bring out the tech. Everyone yelling China is stealing all our jobs. Look no further than MIC.

They stole all the tech to create new jobs and want you to join the MIC to become guinea pigs for their never ending wars. The Auto sector is already living in fear because they refused to evolve and no longer controlled by the original creators. Thanks to China, Tesla is thriving since corporations have been buying out patents and shutting down new technology that were against the use of oil and gas under BS copyright act.

If the real Ford Henry was still alive he'll keep advancing in research. All the technology we have today is not from the economy itself, it is because people were more free to be freaking inventors and released it to the public sector without the whole copyright BS. Anyone that was caught stealing tech for their own evil intentions were mad scientists and jail/killed by the public back then.

edit on 28-6-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join