It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 protester killed multiple people shot in Jefferson Square Park

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
From the looks of this chart, www.pewresearch.org... those tighter gun rules haven't worked.

They'd better try something new.

edit on 6/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No body cameras. The police originally listed her injuries as none, and any charges against the boyfriend for shooting were dismissed. No drugs or anything illegal were in the apartment.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

In other words, just 1 of the 313 people shot in this country every single day...365 days @ year.

Source: www.bradyunited.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

No body cameras. The police originally listed her injuries as none, and any charges against the boyfriend for shooting were dismissed. No drugs or anything illegal were in the apartment.

Thank-you. It's amazing how police can commit wrongful deaths and not be "punished" by loved-ones of the victim.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So let me get this right, and please correct me if I'm reading this wrong. The shooter was a white guy and there was also a black guy there with a gun as well. Can anyone tell if these two yin-yangs are the same ones from the CHOP shooting event? Those two guys that were seen on the live feed from the heisted phone.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

from twitter feed the shooter was some guy named steven lopez(guy looked latino but could have been combo of african american/latino) but thats yet to be confirmed by any actual media www.whas11.com... ville/417-c19f5cc1-d2ee-418d-baf9-ead4d1d4351d closest to an actual article i could find on it

twitter.com... photo of alleged shooter but i guess he could be a really really really tan white guy as i think shooter was a homeless guy

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

twitter.com... photo of alleged shooter but i guess he could be a really really really tan white guy as i think shooter was a homeless guy

Everyone who had never heard of Bubba Wallace (NASCAR) thought he was a tanned White Guy when they saw him on the news last week.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: frogs453

Looks like the lead guy in front of the camera had a gun in his right hand, approaching the man who started shooting. Maybe the group filming had advance notice by a couple of minutes?

If you still have time to edit your title, please note that it's "Jefferson Square Park". "Jefferson Park" is another location in Louisville.

Yes he has a pistol as well.
This is defiantly a AntifaCrat operation.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

a reply to: frogs453

Looks like the lead guy in front of the camera had a gun in his right hand, approaching the man who started shooting. Maybe the group filming had advance notice by a couple of minutes?

If you still have time to edit your title, please note that it's "Jefferson Square Park". "Jefferson Park" is another location in Louisville.

Yes he has a pistol as well.
This is defiantly a AntifaCrat operation.

I didn't see a police officer anywhere in the video, while the videographer was running away. I guess the Domestic Terrorists were controlling that section of Louisville.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
2020 someone is shot in Chicago every 2 1/2 hours. This park looks like Disneyland compared to that warzone.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Live by the sword, ..........
That’s a shame.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

from twitter feed the shooter was some guy named steven lopez(guy looked latino but could have been combo of african american/latino) but thats yet to be confirmed by any actual media www.whas11.com... ville/417-c19f5cc1-d2ee-418d-baf9-ead4d1d4351d closest to an actual article i could find on it

Does the white guy, aka "Lopez" match up to the white guy in this video, also from that picture of characters involved does the black guy match up?

Video here

Pictures are here

Video was from one of the Seattle CHOP shootings, while the pictures came from the link you, Ral, had posted.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
2020 someone is shot in Chicago every 2 1/2 hours. This park looks like Disneyland compared to that warzone.

So far this weekend, 22 shot in 18 hours.

Update: 4 hours later, it's 28 shot in 22 hours.
edit on 6/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Get some sleep. What’s another innocent person dead in their own home by the police and not the “ thugs “

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Most thugs perform their shootings outside.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yep that's what winning looks like, grand innit.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok both of you stop it, this isn't about Chicago IL, this is about Louisville KY. We all know that the issue in Chicago is horrid and given that their Mayor isn't doing crap about it, it's just going to get worse.

Also we may have real evidence of paid agitators here.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

President Trump offered to bring Chicago a potential solution this week, but the mayor and Illinois governor turned him down. No...that's NOT winning. That's stupidity.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok both of you stop it, this isn't about Chicago IL, this is about Louisville KY. We all know that the issue in Chicago is horrid and given that their Mayor isn't doing crap about it, it's just going to get worse.

Also we may have real evidence of paid agitators here.

If you have actual evidence you should probably post it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

President Trump offered to bring Chicago a potential solution this week, but the mayor and Illinois governor turned him down. No...that's NOT winning. That's stupidity.

Trump isn't a problem solver, that much is obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join