It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is god real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

My recommendation is to seek out God first, it'll save a lot of risk and pain. Again, nothing to lose in that.

Why seek out something that dosnt exsit?
I my as well try and find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

My recommendation is to seek out God first, it'll save a lot of risk and pain. Again, nothing to lose in that.

I my as well try and find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

You better off stealing it from a pesky leprecaun! They do exist you know. I talk to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just because you cannot see it right now does not mean it doesn't exist. I can assure you if you don't look, you will not find.

If you want to seek out leprechauns and pots of gold, then by all means do so as well. My only advice is if your hopes are high, prepare to be disappointed. Talk to imaginary leprechauns all you like, they won't talk back. If you say you do hear leprechauns talking back, please let me point back to the board's policy against lying.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Talk to imaginary leprechauns all you like, they won't talk back. If you say you do hear leprechauns talking back, please let me point back to the board's policy against lying.

I'm going to assume that comment was for me. Ok saint let me get something clear. Did you accuse me of being a liar? How do you know for sure leprechauns are imaginary? I have the holy leprechauns handbook. Its all there you know. ALL OF IT!
Here's a little exercise for you. PROVE ME WRONG!?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
I'm going to assume that comment was for me. Ok saint let me get something clear. Did you accuse me of being a liar?

If you're assuming the comment was for you, then how could you know if I'm calling you a liar? No, I did not accuse you of anything.

How do you know for sure leprechauns are imaginary? I have the holy leprechauns handbook. Its all there you know. ALL OF IT!

If you believe what you say is true, that's not for me to judge. Who's the author of the book? I can't seem to find it by the title "The Holy Leprechaun's Handbook."

Here's a little exercise for you. PROVE ME WRONG!?

I have my own proof that leprechauns aren't real but I can't make you believe my proof. It's up to you to find your proof. If you say you do in fact have proof, then you're saying they are real and thus calling me a liar? Come on now, take down the defense wall for a moment so we can have a discussion of facts instead of incursions of emotion.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you're assuming the comment was for you, then how could you know if I'm calling you a liar? No, I did not accuse you of anything.

Glad we're clear you didnt call me a liar.

If you believe what you say is true, that's not for me to judge. Who's the author of the book? I can't seem to find it by the title "The Holy Leprechaun's Handbook."

The super-leprachaun wrote the book. He governs Leprachaunland and takes care of all his subject leprechauns. Well I havent really seen super-L write this but we KNOW he did.

I have my own proof that leprechauns aren't real but I can't make you believe my proof. It's up to you to find your proof. If you say you do in fact have proof, then you're saying they are real and thus calling me a liar? Come on now, take down the defense wall for a moment so we can have a discussion of facts instead of incursions of emotion.

Huh? Now when did I call you a liar? I said no such thing. Hullo! I TALK TO LEPRECHAUNS. Isnt that proof enough? You know how many miracles ive seen because of Super-L! Seriously, anyone who mocks this, or scoffs at the power of Super-L will regrett it.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by I_s_i_s]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The super-leprachaun wrote the book. He governs Leprachaunland and takes care of all his subject leprechauns. Well I havent really seen super-L write this but we KNOW he did.

That's okay. Is there a copy I can view on line, get at a bookstore, or could you send me a copy?

Huh? Now when did I call you a liar?

You didn't, which is my point. I was using the same supposition that followed an 'implied accusation'.

I said no such thing. Hullo! I TALK TO LEPRECHAUNS. Isnt that proof enough?

No, sorry. I would need to talk to them and being that I've already invited them to prove their existence long ago, this failure is a point against them.

You know how many miracles ive seen because of Super-L!

What miracles? If you have your proof and information then by all means share.

Seriously, anyone who mocks this, or scoffs at the power of Super-L will regrett it.

I've never believed anything because of a threat. Sorry again but it ain't doing it for me. What else you got?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That's okay. Is there a copy I can view on line, get at a bookstore, or could you send me a copy?

Blasphemy! I cannot get you a copy because it is only for the chosen ones eyes to see. Even if I could get you a copy, you would mock my precious Super-L. I care for your safety. I will not harm you by giving you the book. Super-L is very sensitive and caring but he does not tolerate mockery!

No, sorry. I would need to talk to them and being that I've already invited them to prove their existence long ago, this failure is a point against them.

I dont understand. You would need to talk to them? They're not the customer service reps at Dell that'll talk to anyone! You invited them to talk to you? C'mon! No seriously! It is not a failure in any sense. They only talk to the righteous people. Ones who respect the Leprechauns as the chosen ones.

What miracles? If you have your proof and information then by all means share.

Ok its a long story so bear with me here. I was hungry in the morning and wanted to eat a bagel with cream cheese. So I go to the kitchen and guess what I find! Donuts! Ugh hate donuts! So I cried out to Super-L. And the miracle that followed cannot be explained in words. Ok maybe it can.
THE DONUT TURNED INTO A BAGEL! THEN THE BAGEL CREAM CHEESED ITSELF! I'd never doubt the power of Super-L after that day. He even left me a gold coin next to the bagel for being such a good follower. I spent that coin to get more bagels.

I've never believed anything because of a threat. Sorry again but it ain't doing it for me. What else you got?

What do you mean what else Ive got? This isnt a car dealership!
Its not a threat. Its just accepting the loveeeeee........Or burn in leprechaun hell! Where they make you do horrible horrible things *shudders*

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Whose definition of god? Is anything real?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Blasphemy! I cannot get you a copy because it is only for the chosen ones eyes to see.

Then, chosen one of the leprechauns, share with me what this text says in detail so not a single word is out of place or misunderstood.

Even if I could get you a copy, you would mock my precious Super-L.

Is not your Super-L more powerful than mockery? If so, what does Super-L have to fear?

I care for your safety. I will not harm you by giving you the book.

I'll take my chances. Gimme the book.

Super-L is very sensitive and caring but he does not tolerate mockery!

Who said I was going to mock Super-L?

I dont understand. You would need to talk to them?

Yes.

They're not the customer service reps at Dell that'll talk to anyone!

I build my own computers so I don't need to talk to Dell. Eternity is what everyone needs help with. If Super-L is not willing to help, then what kind of love is there? How could I be expected to spend eternity with one who does not love me?

You invited them to talk to you? C'mon! No seriously! It is not a failure in any sense. They only talk to the righteous people. Ones who respect the Leprechauns as the chosen ones.

Hm. Let me analyse the scripture of the Leprechauns. If not, I can only make my assessment according to what I know of leprechauns (other than they don't exist). From tales, I've heard of their hoardings of gold, selfishness, sugary cereal, chicanery, a lot of faith in luck, willingness to fight, and affiinity for football.

Other than the football, nothing that sounds remotely benevolent. Let's see, they seem to be lacking other things, such as a plan for eternity.

Ok its a long story so bear with me here. I was hungry in the morning and wanted to eat a bagel with cream cheese. So I go to the kitchen and guess what I find! Donuts! Ugh hate donuts! So I cried out to Super-L. And the miracle that followed cannot be explained in words. Ok maybe it can.
THE DONUT TURNED INTO A BAGEL! THEN THE BAGEL CREAM CHEESED ITSELF! I'd never doubt the power of Super-L after that day. He even left me a gold coin next to the bagel for being such a good follower. I spent that coin to get more bagels.

Sounds like a great help :shk:. Small miracle for a small god?

What do you mean what else Ive got? This isnt a car dealership!
Its not a threat.

Well, I'm not buying it so unless you have something helpful, I'll be on my way.

Its just accepting the loveeeeee........

Ah! Love. Funny, seems other than your use of it here, it has eluded your entire proposal. Tell me more about this love.

Or burn in leprechaun hell! Where they make you do horrible horrible things *shudders*

Does this mean I'll be without hoardings of gold, selfishness, sugary cereal, chicanery, a lot of faith in luck, willingness to fight, and affiinity for football? Oh what great tragedy!

[edit on 24-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Just because you cannot see it right now does not mean it doesn't exist. I can assure you if you don't look, you will not find.

Theres only one problem there is nothing to find in the first place. :shk:
Have you ever tried to find an object in a room that isnt there?
Each day reglion has less meaning if we didnt question the exsitance of "god" and what the so called "bible" says we would still think the earth is flat.
The existance of " god" is used to push peoples adgendas and because god dosnt exist you can say anything.
"God says you should eat ice cream for breakfast"
I sure its in the bible somewhere if not I will write a new chapter. Xpert11 2.1 ice cream is good for the soul a very wise quote.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This will sound stupid, but I believe b/c of how I became a BSB(Backstreet Boys) fan.
The TV was on in the room on "Brainwash music teenage television", better know as MTV. I was on a bapists website reading about Pop/Rock music and brainwashing, and trying to fit UNESCO(which I had literally learned about 2 weeks prior), aliens-UFO "encounters", Big Business, ancient history, Secret Soceities, them, and "The End Of The World". You know nice, normal, typical 12 year old stuff, that all tween age girls go through(sarcasm).

Anyway, I'm mad, bitter, disillusioned, depressed, and was craving choclate poptarts at the time. So I sat down and started to watch the end of "their" music video countdown(yes, I have it own VHS), which I didn't know at the time until-will you guys will see. So after reading the articles from the bapist website the from fightthegoodfight.com, I tried about 6 or 7 times to think how celebs could be used to control a populace. Not knowing anything about marketing, war, socialogy, and psychology- it was hard. So I preyed to god-"The Creator/I AM"-that god. Also known as Joveah. I preyed about 15 times. And I had this already set up image of a jewled and gold, and beautiful -literally flood door of knowleadge in my mind from when I was like 6, 7, 8 or something, I just needed good to tell me how and when to open it.
I start to watch the next video on the countdown. No. 10 "Quit Playing Games(With My Heart)"-yes, I memorized so of the countdown too. And as soon as Nick Carter started to sang his part of the first verse. I think my "parts" did a "female whoo-wee" on top of some form of enlightenment and self realization.

It started gradually, first I heard like a 30 year old guy talk in my head(but my partents have been legally seperated for 3 years, and divorced for 2 at the time.), Then I felt every vein and organ in my body, even the tiny ones I never-ever noticed, The guy was talking about being ready and how I was going to cut a deal with him twice and betray for a short while(36 hours) and come back. And then I saw lights that weren't from the windows in the room float around a little. I felt paraylised, but not like in any danger and then I think I saw how the world-partically America would end(hey, I'm not a prophet, I just know what I know and what I saw). China-Twain war, UN runs everything and then world facsism, people dying in FEMA camps like in WW2. (Keep in mind, at the time I was barely interested in the bible code.), the World Trade Center attacks. Then as the sky turns red and all this literally biblical stuff is starting to happen in my mind, just like in revelation with the metaphors literal meanings being seen at the same time paraell.(btw I live in OHIO.)

And then the clouds open up and I see this tiny,but expanding white-gold light. And "God" says something to this is you for the next 20-30-50-or something years. I touch it once, I literally feel my left hand get warm, then I touch it with my right hand, It gets warm too and I start to feel Europhic.

"God" says, god came in the form of voice in my head, lights of diofferent colors, sterotypical Jesus, then happy-fat buddha, then vishnu, the krishna, and then a burning bush, then a cute brunette -30 year old guy, thorough out this whole thing. Anyway, he says to touch it and "he'll" show me what I need to know. I ask him if there is no goverment or chruch involvment, he said yes, so I grabbed it with both hands. I saw how heaven and hell worked, how just-how it all came together and worked, warrior angels and all. (Note: I wasn't on ritatin that day, I don't use illegal drugs, and have barely trusted legally drugs).

And I have seen most of the books, heck even the one I'm reading now "Brave New World Revisted", "1984", "The Art of War", "The Prince", "The Principal of Population", and especially "Symbol and Theory",a nd "What Is Histroy?", as well as how eveything in mythology, ritual, and elites connect. Then... Will Then I go "Buffy", shift shaping sword and all.

I find I'm in NYC, NY on 17th and something and I have to get to main and 1st and "kill satan" so he goes back to hell, literally in toliet. Then the lights left, "God" said "see ya'" and I was upset, everyone else in the house was gone until 5 pm or something that saturday, June 5th, 1998, 6/5/04, Ironically is the day I graduated from High School.

I still don't exactly know why I love the BSB, even through I know why I am fixated on them, like a "close fan", with like one picture on my wall, 2 BSB books, 15 magazines of them, and I wouldn't mind working for them if I had to.
Sorry for the ramble. I'll catch you guys asap, how have some of you guys got to "Self- Realization" and "Enlightenment"?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
God is real, it just a matter of actually trying on your own to find god, by pray, research, some faith, and a healthy dose of logic and skeptaism.

It's all your choice, you choose, you make or break your own destiny, you make or break your own people, just like Bush is doing, by lying to parents about ADD, like they did mine. Just like making dead-beat rich(he owns our old business and it's 3 offspring in downtown cloumbus, just 500 yds. from the post office in metro columbus, an apartment building, and a piece of BFE to sell to GM, just to be even more of a hypocrite, he spends 10k on the community, when "righteous" take care of their family first, not their whore's family first, and then the chruch, but his biological family(me and my brother first.))

Sorry about the rant, I really need a girlfriend I can relate to, but nobody at work(outside of management) is as inquiztive or as smart as me, so I'm a loner.

But, I know from what I've read in mythology, my experices and just simple concidence that their has to be something that can make a person, like me as cynic, bitter, depressed(a tad secretly sucidical), and desprate for companionship, saw what I saw, and feel those things. What about ghosts, and those pics on unlimited-annomlies.com of them? What about the woman, here in columbus, who's body was suppose to reject the new heart the doctors gave,but it accepted it with out medication or surgery? What about the 20% of the American populace, who by a study done by the History channel in 1999, for their "History Mysteries: Secret Societies" show, said 45: 35:16-45:35:22 into the promgram, after a commerical break of 5:57:59, said that our concenous is usually right about politics, economics, and social culture, and yet we're surpress! What about other people who have had near death experainces about going to hell for a possible eternity, whereas me, I was more or less mediating(just visiting on "God"'s tour), or had no control for a short period of time?
Please, explain that to me?
Because I know, I'm 19, don't know crap, but I know I want a better job, like right now,but can't because of fiscal issues and the economy, because they make math a BS required class to learn history, or go into the arts, and I can barely handle college algebra. Unfortunely, I can't go into journalism or writing professional because of time and-well read above. And this ultimately the UNESCO and the NWO's fault. No offense, but I think as far as education goes here on ATS/BTS, we've had a double standard and I think that need's to be put into prespective.

Also, what about Amittyville, and the Exorcist, IN REAL LIFE? What About the possibility in real life that David Icke might be right about everything, but the whole alien thing? What if I'm right? Now that's scarey!

But I'm sorry for the rants, just keep an open mind, I'm just bored at my job as a "Courtesy Clerk"-Grocery bagger and Carry Out person, plus, I wanted to get a job at the very least making $22/hour and open my own 1/2 price books, meets B&N, and School Learning for teahcers and homeschoolers, one day.

On the upside BSB will be in town on 4-4-05, hi Nick C. if your out there probably thinking WTF am I on?

BSB WILL BE HERE ON THE 4TH, BSB WILL BE HERE ON THE 4TH!
What? Trust me as far as Pop music goes they are as borderline rebellious as you can get, now if they would stop the conformist drinking and doing drugs, as an indirect advertisment of escapism of an out of control society controlled by a bunch of power elite burecratic freaks?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What GOD are we talking about ???

To me there is a GOD, i just am not sure YET if he has anything to do with Jesus or not ... but thats just me.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is why- I need something to make me sleepy now, b/c I'm typing like a machine tonight.
Okay I'm done.
BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB
BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB, what I'm a hardcore fan? oh, yeah-check out the quote by AJ at the bottom.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Then, chosen one of the leprechauns, share with me what this text says in detail so not a single word is out of place or misunderstood.

You expect me to type out the whole "holy leprechaun's handbook?" Naha!
I can answer specific questions about our philosophy if you wish. I'm breaking the rules as it is. I wont be getting my gold allowance for bagels if someone finds out.

Is not your Super-L more powerful than mockery? If so, what does Super-L have to fear?

Yes he is more powerful than anything you can imagine. There's a reason he's called the Super-L you know. Super-L does not fear anything. He created fear just like he created love. I will ask the lord of the leprechauns to grant me the clarity so I can explain you his great wisdom. Ask away my friend.

You may not talk to the leprechauns( Or as I call them-brothers). They will talk to you if they deem you worthy. But they are full of love unlike what some of you think.

I build my own computers so I don't need to talk to Dell. Eternity is what everyone needs help with. If Super-L is not willing to help, then what kind of love is there? How could I be expected to spend eternity with one who does not love me?

I agree. My brothers have an answer for eternity. I am one of the chosen. Therefore I get to go to leprechaun heaven where there's pots of gold everywhere. And since they love me, there are heaps of bagles everywhere too. With unlimited supply of cream cheese.
You have to give up your un-leprechaun ways and the brothers will accept you. The brothers may be a bit rigid but Super-L loves you always. He cares for everyone alike. But you have to be initiated first for him to love you completely. Otherwise you go to leprechaun hell.

If not, I can only make my assessment according to what I know of leprechauns (other than they don't exist).

How can you say they dont exist? What selfish reasoning do you have to make such a bold statment? Oh I know. You're infected with Wicked-Leprechaun's evil ways.

From tales, I've heard of their hoardings of gold, selfishness, sugary cereal, chicanery, a lot of faith in luck, willingness to fight, and affiinity for football.

Yes those are true but not the way you see them my friend. Their possesion of gold is for a reason that will only be revealed when all life is about to end.
They are not selfish. You may see it that way becasue you have not experienced the love they have to offer. Eating sugary cereal is a very sacred ritual that must be obeyed with a pious mind. Do not mock such rituals.
They love football yes. They love it because Super-L loves it too. Infact Football was created as a byproduct of the great war that was fought between ancient leprechauns. Now its just a watered down version with no mortal combatting.
The brothers believe in luck very much. But no matter what a leprechaun does, Super-L knows just how lucky a brother will be. He knows everything.
Super-L

No there are far huger, really hugestemest miracles that Super-L has performed. Those were in the ancient times.

Does this mean I'll be without hoardings of gold, selfishness, sugary cereal, chicanery, a lot of faith in luck, willingness to fight, and affiinity for football? Oh what great tragedy!

You cannot comprehend the vastness of your tragedy if you keep looking for a logical explanation of the existence of leprechauns. Believe man Believe and my brothers will show themselves to you. You shall be without a lot more of the above mentioned things. You will live a baseless, loveless horrible life for eternity suffocating in the smelly abyss of rotten cream cheese.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why are you still arguing about it, when you miss the point of a "god" in social setting verse "GOD" GOD? I know what happened to me, and I know it wasn't a concidence.
"god" in soceity is usually used to make the masses feel better or too be under better control of their rulers(whomever is running the show economically usually).
"God" God- is will it's sort of a something you get or don't get, understand or don't understand it, but you have to "seek" and you HAVE TO CARE ABOUT IT AND MEAN IT!

I know this may seem comedic to you, but does how I recieve my enlightenment really matter versing trying to get to people worldwide through this?

I'm already short, so don't look me over, because I'll debate you like 50 cent debate Ja Rule in his rap songs.

So I'm a BSB fan, suck my non-exsistant balls, and don't question my AUTHORITY!-in Cartman voice.

Just give a chance, I mean come on, you can just go "freelance" and never join a curch like I did and just study philosphy and observe it's all YOUR choice.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Why are you still arguing about it, when you miss the point of a "god" in social setting verse "GOD" GOD? I know what happened to me, and I know it wasn't a concidence.

I never would argue against your belief cuz you're not pushing it on me. Whatever rocks your boat. Whatever makes you happy. Who am I to say what should make you happy?
Whats this I hear about you being suicidal? You need to talk to someone about that. We all deserve the best in life.
By the way...I'm with ya on the "lets get on B&N's case" I'd come shop at your book-store if you gimme a discount

"god" in soceity is usually used to make the masses feel better or too be under better control of their rulers(whomever is running the show economically usually).

I completely agree!

"God" God- is will it's sort of a something you get or don't get, understand or don't understand it, but you have to "seek" and you HAVE TO CARE ABOUT IT AND MEAN IT!

I dont usually like the word "God" but if i had to define it, it would equate to "ultimate knowlegde" And I do seek that and mean it too.

I know this may seem comedic to you, but does how I recieve my enlightenment really matter..

Not a bit. Long as you dont start coverting people to BSB'ianity!

So I'm a BSB fan, suck my non-exsistant balls, and don't question my AUTHORITY!-in Cartman voice.

Gotta love Cartman.

I thought you were a girl?
Guess I judged again. :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You expect me to type out the whole "holy leprechaun's handbook?" Naha!

Proof that Super-L does not believe in sharing wisdom. Can't get the book, can't hear teachings of a 'chosen one'. I wonder I_s_i_s, what is it you're doing on a site that 'denies ignorance'?

I can answer specific questions about our philosophy if you wish.

What philosophy?

I'm breaking the rules as it is. I wont be getting my gold allowance for bagels if someone finds out.

If your Super-L knows all, then haven't you already lost your gold allowance for bagels?

Yes he is more powerful than anything you can imagine. There's a reason he's called the Super-L you know. Super-L does not fear anything. He created fear just like he created love. I will ask the lord of the leprechauns to grant me the clarity so I can explain you his great wisdom.

I'll be looking forward to the answer you receive.

Ask away my friend.

You may not talk to the leprechauns( Or as I call them-brothers). They will talk to you if they deem you worthy. But they are full of love unlike what some of you think.

What kind of love loves only it's brother? Can not even an evil person do that?

My brothers have an answer for eternity. I am one of the chosen. Therefore I get to go to leprechaun heaven where there's pots of gold everywhere. And since they love me, there are heaps of bagles everywhere too. With unlimited supply of cream cheese.

Sounds dreadful. Cannot a man acheive these things on earth? Then what hope is there in leprechaun heaven?

You have to give up your un-leprechaun ways and the brothers will accept you. The brothers may be a bit rigid but Super-L loves you always. He cares for everyone alike.

Apparently not if he does not share his words, even through a chosen one.

How can you say they dont exist? What selfish reasoning do you have to make such a bold statment? Oh I know. You're infected with Wicked-Leprechaun's evil ways.

I've openly asked for anything that exists beyond the human realm to reveal itself. Leprechauns didn't show up to that event.

From tales, I've heard of their hoardings of gold, selfishness, sugary cereal, chicanery, a lot of faith in luck, willingness to fight, and affiinity for football.

Yes those are true but not the way you see them my friend. Their possesion of gold is for a reason that will only be revealed when all life is about to end.
They are not selfish. You may see it that way becasue you have not experienced the love they have to offer.

These actions are contrary to love. You cannot love by hoarding.

Eating sugary cereal is a very sacred ritual that must be obeyed with a pious mind. Do not mock such rituals.

I must be mocking such then on a daily basis.

They love football yes. They love it because Super-L loves it too. Infact Football was created as a byproduct of the great war that was fought between ancient leprechauns. Now its just a watered down version with no mortal combatting.
The brothers believe in luck very much. But no matter what a leprechaun does, Super-L knows just how lucky a brother will be. He knows everything.
Super-L

Must be hard worshipping a god of chance, no? Would it not be more sense to worship one of certainty?

No there are far huger, really hugestemest miracles that Super-L has performed. Those were in the ancient times.

But this was not what you had submitted as your miracle in believing. So what you're telling me then is, it take no big change for you to believe in a higher being?

You cannot comprehend the vastness of your tragedy if you keep looking for a logical explanation of the existence of leprechauns. Believe man Believe and my brothers will show themselves to you. You shall be without a lot more of the above mentioned things. You will live a baseless, loveless horrible life for eternity suffocating in the smelly abyss of rotten cream cheese.

I've been promised differently. Unless my promise can be invalidated, I could not even begin to believe in this claim.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just happen to big a HUGE FAN OF AJ's(HE LOVES SOUTHPARK). Love the guy for some reason. Anyway, god has to be real, simply because ppl aare having near death experiences of Hell, so that means something is out there. Plus, like I said the govt.s of the world have always brainwashed ppl to get them confuse and to think of them both as one in the same, not as one "Institutionalized" v. "Natural" like some of think, or simply non-exsistant, b/c if one has a moral code, odds are better one WILL REBEL against "The System", unless the system in question proves it's worth in belief-format. Hence, all the forms the "Churches" of the Christan religion have taken to get ppl. The govt. doesn't stop it, b/c these days, they have more control over it than in the 19th century(most through the UN, hence the prez. "Church Bonds", and $ the UNESCO spends on poorer countries).

And yes, ATS/BTS, and BSB RULES!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join