It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain Mulligan +++MUL2020+++

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"Sir! We have to act now!" Ficino's head turned into a deep red, the anger was literally boiling.
"My dear Number Two, everything has its right place and time. I feel we're not there yet." Cpt. Mulligan almost lied on his chair, as if they'd have merged into one being half cushion half human.

Meanwhile the Frontoreciens couldn't resolve their issues and died in a nuclear blast.

The Golden Dawn flew on away to the next planet where they had detected sentinent life.

"Sir! We have to act now!" Ficino's head turned pale, as if he had seen a ghost.
"My dear Number Two, everything has its right place and time. I feel we're not there yet." Cpt. Mulligan almost lied on his chair, as if they'd have merged into one being half cushion half human. An unholy union.

Meanwhile the Pundesies couldn't resolve their issues and died in a nuclear blast.

The Golden Dawn flew on to the next planet where they had detected consciousness in abundance.

"Sir! We have to act now!" Ficino's head turned green, he was obviously not well.
"My dear Number Two, everything has its right place and time. I feel we're not there yet." Cpt. Mulligan almost lied on his chair, as if they'd have merged into one being half cushion half human. It was hard to tell where one ended and the other began.

Meanwhile the Gryxolocks couldn't resolve their issues and died in a nuclear blast.

The Golden Dawn stayed where it was, a mutiny had broken out the whole crew, half of the two persons on board, refused to continue the journey.

"Sir! You have to reconsider your strategy!" Ficino's head turned blue he had difficulty breathing.
The Captain rose from his chair. "Mulligan?"
"Mulligan! MULLIGAN! MULLIGAN!"

"I just wanted you to say it, Number Two"

The End

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Interventionism gone awry?

ETA

I'm currently re-reading a book, Doctor Who: The Silent Stars Go By, copyright Dan Abnett 2011.

Intervention seems to be what the Doctor does, more effective than your Captain evidently.
edit on 27-6-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Mulligan is a do-over in games, you get a bad hand you make a mulligan, usually with one card less.
Everything has its right place and time while he is one with the cushion, is an excuse not to do anything at all.
Number Two is a synonym for...

Because he wanted to hear his own name, ego much and such

new topics

join