It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid we won't be able to shut down even if it gets bad.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: HalWesten

Shame congress if they are not in favor of the law then they are in favor of voter fraud.

No one in congress has any shame. They learned to shed that before they ran for office.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

a reply to: FyreByrd

So you are going to risk it all for voting.

Kinda like going out to play fantasy football.

Your going to risk everything by not voting?

Wait, let me get my character sheet and a D10,

Yeah, nope, no voting, it says i am not even an American.

D10 is that divorce document?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

Shame congress if they are not in favor of the law then they are in favor of voter fraud.

No one in congress has any shame. They learned to shed that before they ran for office.

Either vote them out or crucify them on social media.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: Michigan72

They didn't stop the armed protesters fighting for their right to get a haircut either. Back then everyone on here was like, "evil governor wants to stop constitutional right to protest." Then people protest being killed by cops and everyone on here is all, "break up their protest, they're spreading germs we dont think are real!" No wonder this place is destined for the graveyard.

Incorrect. People started complaining when Private Property was destroyed....you know kind of a difference. A hair cut affects only one person, the person PAYING for it.

Derp cuck derp.

Ummm...derp cuck derp...you forgot to mention the one cutting the hair...the other clients in the salon...and the rest of the employees present...

So...theoretically...there are much more that could...pay for it...as well...

Just not in the fashion you were describing...

YouSir
edit on 27-6-2020 by YouSir because: Me likey...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you're scared, do what you have to do to protect yourself, or stay at home. Do the same for your at-risk loved ones.
If you're not worried, hey have a ball. I'm not sure whats so hard about this whole thing. Every time I walk down the street, I assume risk. every time I drive, I assume risk. Every single day I'm alive, I assume risk.
I'm a free person, and I'm GOING to remain that way, whether any of you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Ummm...so...if your a free person...does that mean we couldn’t even...rent you...?

I personally don’t have any fear about this currently...how I view it is being prudent...fear burned itself out about the second week of the pandemic...

Then I’m left to wonder if any of the precautions I take will be effective in the long run...and I take a fairly extreme set of precautions...far beyond just wearing a mask when I’m out amongst the greater unwashed...

I suppose I’ll get to find out...

In the interim...like you...I just enjoy living...every moment is unique and I like them all equally...

As you kind of stated...it’s all about attitude...do you allow yourself to be defeatist...or do you live your life to the fullest extent possible...?

I think we both have chosen the second option...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: FyreByrd

So you are going to risk it all for voting.

Kinda like going out to play fantasy football.

Your going to risk everything by not voting?

Many of us are planning on using an absentee ballot. Provided of course, our government still permits us that choice.

edit on 6/27/2020 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Columbia virologist who signed letter endorsing protests now wants Birx to resign.

Here's a series of Tweets from one of the public health officials who signed that open letter justifying her rationale over the importance of the protests and wanting Dr. Birx to resign over the present situation.

This is why I don't necessarily trust many public health officials. If this were a truly dangerous illness, they wouldn't be so busy using it for politics. They'd be deep in their bunkers underground trying not to die.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The LAW SUITS Will take Years to Resolve . Lets See , Who to Sue Right Now . ? Hmm.........

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Whitmer is a hypocrit, she only sees what she believes to be true. She has the strangest religion I have ever seen, with her acting the part of god.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Criminal indictments against Whitmer, Cuomo and 3 other Governors will be tee'd up first, if they knowingly violated Federal Rules, and sent Covid-19 infected citizens to nursing homes.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It's up to us to continually point out, however we can, how governors approved of no-masks, and no social distancing, for BLM, ANTIFA and random anti-police protestors.

Just like you've done by starting this thread.

KUDOS to you Michigan72!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Wear a mask or you can't buy!

Wear a mask or you can't sell!

Anyone see where I'm going from here?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72OMG unbelievable how gullible some are,why they want social diustance,so no one can compare notes,only virus was one made up on paper,and not just milleniums are fooled many of the GI Joe types,with there uneducated knee jerk reactions

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
Anyone else worried it may get bad, and there will be no way to curb it?

Curbing it? It doesn't work. That should be obvious by now. It is a virus. It is gonna do what it is gonna do. We simply have to ride it out - without destroying ourselves in the process.

People will die. Yes, I said it. I guess that makes me a cold hearted bastard just for acknowledging reality. So be it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: BoscoMoney
I personally don’t have any fear about this currently...how I view it is being prudent...fear burned itself out about the second week of the pandemic...

It burned itself out for me the second I heard about it...

Then I’m left to wonder if any of the precautions I take will be effective in the long run...and I take a fairly extreme set of precautions...far beyond just wearing a mask when I’m out amongst the greater unwashed...

Me too... I offer to shake as many hands as possible, and ask for hugs from friends/acquaintances whenever it wouldn't be deemed to weird...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
See, the masks and the protests are inextricably linked, as the masks enable the rioters, I mean protesters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join