It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Council members get private security after threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SolAquarius

I'm no fortune teller, but I predict that lots of "private" security firms will go into business soon, and most will have some type of brother-in-law connection to particular city council members, mayors, reps, etc.

Also, I foresee many "diversity" training businesses or 501(c)3's pop up with courses and training programs mandated for other cities that opt to keep their police departments...at taxpayer expense, of course.

Where I am from private security outnumber police.
The government 'out sources' them to protect the electricity grid from 'cable theft' and illegal connections.
Also we export mercenaries.

The government totally f*cked up the design of the power stations meant solve the electricity problem.
And gave some coal mines and other billions to their buddies, who split to Dubai with the cash.

edit on 0000006014161America/Chicago27 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We defunded the police for you but we hired our own security that you will pay for.
If that doesn't sound like a HUGE F.U I don't know what does.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They should hire some #Somaliapolis ex-cops to protect them. That'd be real secure.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
We defunded the police for you but we hired our own security that you will pay for.
If that doesn't sound like a HUGE F.U I don't know what does.

Reeks of privilege doesn't it. I'd like to have my own security detail too (guarantee they'd be bored out of their minds).

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, they are not worried about not having police on the streets since they have their own private security paid for by the city. Yeah, that sounds about right, I can see how entitled they are.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So, I wonder how much each household will get off their tax bill for getting rid of the police. These council members are gonna learn the hard way why we have police. SMDH

a reply to: SolAquarius

<< 1   >>

join