posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:50 AM
a reply to: Blue Shift
1. I can't determine the order of events going by the pictures. I'll assume clockwise from top left. Equally, I can't tell which way is up ( true in
many ways) but I assume top is as presented
2. 500ft in the analysis and "very high" and use of a zoom in place of a telescope. I'm thinking on balance it's a very high.
3. Balloons inflate the higher the go I think? Nothing in the pics hints that these started smaller. Equally,
4. If the pic is of a balloon, what gas could have lifted it from a base point to high up without distorting the shape - so what gas could have
lifted a dense package to a size at which it could have been seen from a good distance? Hellium?
5. The evidence against a UFO is the red/green colouring, which appears very traditional.
On balance, until I see a similar pic of a known quantity I'll class this as a UFO, despite the quality of the picture.
edit on 28-6-2020 by
Doxanoxa because: Mispost due to rubbish update of my phone keyboard. Sorry.