It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeshu ben Pandera the sorcerer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It's really bad written fiction, so ... no thank you. And why would I what are you hinting at?
The way to what?
Because there are a 1000 more fun ways to hell.

edit on 1-7-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

bad written fiction?

dude.. clearly you've never read them

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

In parts.
You can't really get around that if you grow up here.

What's the point, what are we talking about?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

the way...

just as he describes... its the narrow path...

but not everyone can see it...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Steve Gregg?
Look if you want to say something you got to say it.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I already told you.. read the books...

The way..

old thread of mine.. might give you an idea, IF you have a bit of time to... ye know.. read

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I know all life is sacred. How many Christians do you know that are vegans?
I've said in another thread that I felt divine love, so to me that's not a theoretical concept I have to force myself to pretend I feel it. It's the goal of my quest.

edit on 1-7-2020 by Peeple because: urch

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Good...

perhaps there were people "sent" to teach you such things...

Seems that... everything happens for a reason

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

No. I'm autodidact.
My only teacher is life, love, the universe and everything. People who think they could teach me something usually just are annoying.
Because the things I am searching can't be taught, only experienced.

The only thing I learned from humans is that they lie, only have their own interests in mind and can never be trusted.

edit on 1-7-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

sounds like your cup is full...lol

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No. I'm autodidact.
My only teacher is life, love, the universe and everything. People who think they could teach me something usually just are annoying.
Because the things I am searching can't be taught, only experienced.

The only thing I learned from humans is that they lie, only have their own interests in mind and can never be trusted.

I dig your quote about the universe /nature teaching you Peeple all that books to me are a lol and at one time or another i read them ALL

Sorry if i offended you at the weekend in this thread Peeple ,On adventia with Dementia can come across on the interwebs totally wrong sometimes ,especially if the day before you think you are pegging it with no 7 www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am just one of those that will not go quietly into the night

On the planet for a good time not a long time has always been my motto :

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Your entire thread reflects your choice in the matter of Christianity. In reviewing the Soncino Babylonian Talmud I find nothing in Sanhedrin 107b nor Sotah 47a that remotely supports this heathen Celsus. In fact Celsus was known by the church fathers as being anti Christian and was rebuked by all in authority. Joshua ben Perachya was the Nasi of the Jerusalem Sanhedrin and was disgraced and fled Jerusalem to Egypt as an exorcist only to return later and be disgraced again.

And this is what you choose to be your authority of Christian bashing? Celsus, Perachya and yourself have something in common that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Goodness!! Time to take it back a few notches!!!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Please read:.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

1. He was a sorcerer
There's not much to argue against that, right? You call it miracle, it's still magic.
Even necromancy.

God's magic. What you are claiming then means that there are no miracles, and all miracles are simply delusions by Satan. In your religion your priests are able to exorcise demons. isn't that magic? If you are going to claim "but Jewish priests do it in the name of Elohim/God", the only problem is that Jesus did the same. He exorcised demons in the name of Elohim/God. For example:

Matthew 4:10
Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”

It's obvious Jesus was exorcising demons by calling on the power of Elohim, and Jesus states Elohim/God is the only one to be worshiped. You will not find any reference of Jesus saying "I am your only God, worship me." In fact he says that we should worship Elohim/God.

The only Father Jesus references should be worshiped is Elohim/God.

John 4:23:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

The Talmud also has several references to miracles, and that they do occur. Since you want to claim miracles are dark magic does that mean that you have been deceived as well, or does it just count when it concerns Christianity and Jesus?

Not to mention the fact that in your religion it is believed that "sorcery is undone when in contact with water." Yet several of Jesus' miracles include the use of water. Such as him walking over water. Turning water to wine, calming storms, etc.

2. He made people worship him and not God
You can't argue against that either. And there's no justification other than that he was in cahoots with, or posessed by, or himself the Great Deceiver.

Throughout the bible you find references of Jesus praying to Elohim/God. If he was "the great deceiver" he wouldn't be praying to Elohim/God, because the "great deceiver thinks that he is better than Elohim/God."

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

www.youtube.com...

He's not the #Messiah he's a very naughty boy!
edit on 1/7/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I said it before and because you people are really boring and forcing me to say the same thing over & over - one last time:

I'm not practising believer of any kind, I do have a certain interest in occultism and a personal relationship with the almighty. That is it.
I found that researching something else and thought it was funny and interesting, to me at least it is.

Because there's just no arguing about it: Jesus if he ever existed, was human. A cool dude maybe, but for sure the deification of any human is just silly.
To me that's because people had problems building a relationship with something that can't be seen, or perceived any other way than felt, so humans gave the masses a face they could identify themselves with.
I believe that's weak, infantile, wrong, a distraction away from the search for what God really is.

But also like I said: your problem if you can't understand what I said and I don't feel the need to convince anybody of anything.
I was just having fun.
Now I'm over it.
I also got a few warnings so I can't tell you my opinion on all you missionaries anymore.

So: bye. See you in the next thread maybe.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

So that's your answer, a satirical comedy. Which means you truly have no answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

So, you made a thread making claims you apparently didn't research well, and when your claim is easily debunked your conclusion is to make up that Jesus "was just a simple man"?... So why did you make this thread if you are not willing to learn and admit your mistakes?...

Oh wait, you actually do show your intention...

But also like I said: your problem if you can't understand what I said and I don't feel the need to convince anybody of anything.
I was just having fun.
Now I'm over it.

I also got a few warnings so I can't tell you my opinion on all you missionaries anymore.

So: bye. See you in the next thread maybe.

It seems that it is you whom is being deceived by "the great deceiver." You think your opinion, even when it is wrong, is the ultimate and only answer... If Jesus "was a sorcerer" he wouldn't be able to touch water. In Jewish belief sorcery is undone by contact with water. Yet like I wrote earlier Jesus made many miracles with water. Such as walking on water, turning water to wine, and calming storms, among others.

Not to mention the fact that Jesus never said "worship me, I am the one and only God." On the contrary. Your thread is made of false claims because apparently you didn't even attempt to research this before you posted this thread. Which means, you used ignorance to try to laugh at a religion you don't seem to know anything about.

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

To warn you that you gave your soul to the devil.
Return to the one and only God.

That's now really the last thing I'll say

Except stoner: you got a PM

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join