It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeshu ben Pandera the sorcerer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Also you still didn't tell me why you think 1/3 will be saved, when the romans says all of Israel will be saved?

And isn't Zecharia where the almighty as Lord of the heavenly army tells you/everybody to return to him?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sure. The Old Testament is about Jesus. Lol

And I don't know if you're aware of it but the chosenpeople.com you linked earlier is a great example how to this day people know very well that Jews are God's chosen people and still try to convince them to follow Jesus to hell.
That's exactly what the devil would do, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Raggedyman

If you still don't get that I don't give a #... keep on keeping on, crazy old man

Then why did you even post anything at all?

Humble your self and stop with the pointless shallow convictions. You can drop it and your life will immediately be more peaceful.
edit on 29-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Also you still didn't tell me why you think 1/3 will be saved, when the romans says all of Israel will be saved?

Read Zechariah 13 and pay close attention to verses 6 and 9.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

But it's much more fun this way.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sure. The Old Testament is about Jesus. Lol

www.scionofzion.com...

And I don't know if you're aware of it but the chosenpeople.com you linked earlier is a great example how to this day people know very well that Jews are God's chosen people and still try to convince them to follow Jesus to hell.
That's exactly what the devil would do, right?

The Jews were "chosen" from the standpoint that they were chosen as the people for which Jesus would enter into the world and be born, be the original ones to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom, and ultimately be the ones that God used to set an example to the whole world of what could happen when you failed to do God's will or vice versa. That's it in a nutshell.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Look I told you I used up my mobile data and it's quite the pain to search for anything on the webs and no I don't know the full bible by heart.

But I assume it's the shepherd with the wounds of a false prophet who'll be taking his place next to the almighty and the flock is scattered and divided into three religions from one root, but only one of them will be saved

What about that?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's what we arguing about, isn't it? Is it God's will that people pray to a human being, or is it blasphemy to have more than one God?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

We get it. You don't know or understand anything that's written in the Bible so you choose to follow a lost and forgotten philosopher. Your responses make that clear.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's what we arguing about, isn't it? Is it God's will that people pray to a human being, or is it blasphemy to have more than one God?

Once again, your understanding of who God is and what the Bible says about Him is nil because you obviously follow your own created version of who God is, like many others before you.

edit on 29-6-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What philosopher would that be? All thoughts are mine and mine alone.

You choose what you want, your soul is not my responsibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Is it God's will that people pray to a human being,

Humans can generally talk to each other. Sometimes language is a barrier, but not insurmountable.

is it blasphemy to have more than one God?

Only if anti-blasphemy laws are in effect, and those laws are made by monotheists.

I don't know for sure but I can at least assume that Hindus aren't persecuted in India by the government for being polytheists.

------------------------------------
So one day I was gazing up at Father Sky in admiration.
When I turned and addressed Oak,
the sky clouded up and
I was soon struck by lightning.

No ... that never happened.

What really happened was Storm God missed.
And rumbling across the Sky I heard
"God damn it! Missed again!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Just kidding, that was from a joke I heard once.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Some humour is always appreciated.

It was getting way too serious.

I had a great joke too:

You don't like it? that's tav

Because it Sounds like "tough". But my tablet doesn't have a cross emoji to use as "t" and if they'd've gotten that joke it would only have made them more angry.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Lol that's the same garbage as chosenpeople.com just in video form.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Ok, so you are Jewish and I respect your religion. But let's not forget the fact that fake claims were made to attack Jesus, including by Jewish scholars back then, and they were not true. Celsus used a false claim made up by the Romans and ran with it as if it was true. It doesn't make it true. Celsus attempts at attacking Jesus are similar to the attempts made by Lucian of Samosata, an ancient satirist whom loved to ridicule Jesus and Christians.

What is kind of worrisome is that not only did your people kill Jesus once, if he was here and most Jewish people acted like you you would crucify him again.

edit on 1-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I've said it a dozen times before on this thread, I was approaching the topic from the viewpoint of an occultist.
And it's really just two facts I think are important when we talk about Jesus:

1. He was a sorcerer
There's not much to argue against that, right? You call it miracle, it's still magic.
Even necromancy.

2. He made people worship him and not God
You can't argue against that either. And there's no justification other than that he was in cahoots with, or posessed by, or himself the Great Deceiver.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

1. He was a sorcerer
There's not much to argue against that, right? You call it miracle, it's still magic.
Even necromancy.

or myth... legend?

2. He made people worship him and not God
You can't argue against that either. And there's no justification other than that he was in cahoots with, or posessed by, or himself the Great Deceiver.

He didn't make people worship him, they chose to... and he always said, its not me, but the Father within me..

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I was under the impression he said stuff like "I'm the way... through me..." and so on?
But sure to sane people it's obvious he, even if he once lived, by now is a myth, but an extremely powerful one, so it doesn't even matter at this point anymore if he was ever real.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

no.. I meant the miracles, the magic.. walking on water... that's the mythology...

He IS the way... but you have to read the whole book..lol

Not the whole bible just the gospels... in this case the passage you're mentioning

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join