It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google math

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have no idea if this is a conspiracy but here goes.

From google:

Here's how much money there is in the world — and why you've never heard the exact number. According to the Bank for International Settlements, the totalamount is about $5 trillion. According to the CIA, the total amount is $80 trillion if you include "broad money."

We are with about 8 billion people on earth.

I don't know what broad money is but let's say the number estimated by the CIA is right that would make that when everybody on earth is given an equal share of the total amount of money on earth every one of us would have 10.000$.

That means that when I work a 'few' years and save 20.000$ on my bank account I am responsible for one person on earth to have no money at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
When you do the math with the amount according the bank for international settlements we would only end up with a small 1000$ each.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
I have no idea if this is a conspiracy but here goes.

From google:

Here's how much money there is in the world — and why you've never heard the exact number. According to the Bank for International Settlements, the totalamount is about $5 trillion. According to the CIA, the total amount is $80 trillion if you include "broad money."

I don't know what broad money is but let's say the number estimated by the CIA is right that would make that when everybody on earth is given an equal share of the total amount of money on earth every one of us would have 10.000$.

That means that when I work a 'few' years and save 20.000$ on my bank account I am responsible for one person on earth to have no money at all.

Now you get it.

Awsome.

Now go find and hang the little freaks with the funny hats and beards and hair-dos who are behind it all and who are trying to wipe us all out.

Hint....its not the greedy Money Mongers....they are only tools.....find the small group and remediate them in public.

Remove their money remove their power then we can remove them completely,permanently,justly.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Simply moving out of the money system does the trick as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Simply moving out of the money system does the trick as well.

Its about Global Equality and Global Equity in equal parts....its about being able to accomplish this today.....its about global Stimulus...New Growth and new prosperity of a New Kind...and its about checks and balances Globall that disenfranchise those with more money and power than is equal and equitable from a Global Humanitarian standpoint.....no one in any Country can be allowed to amass money or power in any form beyond their and their Childrens Lifetimes needs....that's it that's all so don't work harder expecting more...work Happy and expect what everyone else is getting and if you do want to work more or harder know you are doing it to push everyone up another notch not just yourself .No more Multi-Generational transfer of Uber-Wealth...no more Uber-Wealth.More value needs to be attatched to non-work forms of Happiness and Fulfillment...expectations need to change....work and wealth need to be separated and Work and Happiness need to be connected then we will all view wealth in a New Way.
We need to learn to passionately value and chase Happiness not money.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Not really, how many underaged child earns money ? You earning is not away from someone else.

See World population chart by age.

In US

We don´t live forever, the money that is up in the charts goes to those lower in the charts..

edit on 27-6-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

From google:

I clicked expecting some weird google formula that showed 666 or predicted the end of the world... You did say 'Google Math' afterall.
Ya let me down.

You just took the total population and divided it by the total cash. Then gripped about paying for someone else's share.

I'm not sure what the conspiracy is? Welfare?

Am I missing something?

edit on 27-6-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join