It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am voting for Biden.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Lumenari

Because I don’t care anymore. America is done. You Republicans killed it.

Democrats are bad, but current Republicans are actively evil. No other political party has argued in court and has tried to have enshrined into law that the President is above the law. No other political party follows in lockstep behind whatever the President does, however unethical and illegal.

How hard were you laughing while you typed this?

He wasn’t laughing, he was crying.
Because he knows we know it’s bullsh!t but his handlers forced him to type it.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you for doing this. I really did not have the energy to do a thorough debunking today.
edit on 27 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Excuse the click-bait title, but it is for the people who are voting for Joe Biden this election cycle.

Can you tell me why you are voting for him?

Is there some particular policy he has that excites you enough to vote for him?

Or some policy that the Democratic party endorses that you think he will champion and get the deal done?

Can you articulate a single reason why you are going to vote for him without using the name Trump?

The "He's Not Trump" people should not respond to my question, unless you can tell me what Biden can do that Trump cannot do that you wish can be done.

Why are you actually going to vote for Biden this November?

I'm interested to know the answer.

He wears a mask during a pandemic

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
"Hold my nose and pull the [Democrat or Republican] lever" is the rationalization I most frequently hear.

I wish people would unlock their minds to the possibility of voting 3rd party. Unless we reach that point, I feel we will always have the rancor and divisiveness intrinsic in a 2 party system.

Dude I hear you and I voted for Gary Johnson last election not because I believed he would win. Just to give the libertarian party the percentage they needed in votes to get funding and be able to be competitive against the democrats and the republicans.
unfortunately every aspect of out voting system would have to be changed . If we had instant run off voting it would give 3rd parties an advantage they do not currently have. Unfortunately our current system does not have this.

I have been a life long democrat voter my whole life voted 3rd last election and it looks like for the time being I am jumping to the other side just because it seems to be the strategically the best thing to do regardless of my personal feelings
towards the republicans ....when I see democrats condoning the destruction of the nation I got to drop my feeling and vote for what is best for the country .

Orange man may not be a great man but at least he loves this country and the democrats seem to want to burn it down at this point.
So I'm willing to take my chances with him and the republicans for the time being.

edit on 27-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

He also hides in his basement while the country burns

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ummm...I'm voting for candidate Biden because...ah...well...hmmm...eh...

What was the question again...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

The question was why are you voting for Joe Biden for US Senate.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm voting for Biden to help democrats completely destroy themselves and the country they want, to be in chaos. I'm willing to sacrifice my vote to see these self entitled miscreants punished severely. I'm just helping fools get what they want, without them knowing it is really what they deserve.

(I'm really not voting for Biden). A vote for Biden is like voting for the grim reaper to disembowel your soul sideways and then drag you to the depths of hell.

Democrats will realize their mistake only when it's too late and they have arrived at their final destination, wherever that may be.

Just look at at what the DNC is doing right now, hands in every sordid scheme available, stealing ALL the BLM donations going directly to democrat campaign bank accounts through Act Blue. (Instead of helping a single Black American citizen. Promoting Total anarchy in every major metropolis. A long list of the most diabolical plans being put into motion to get rid of Trump at the expense of lives and property with no holds barred, and they think they are in the right.

People supporting that should be deported into the Pacific, or Atlantic oceans. And doing so would be considered justifiable self defense.

If they keep it up and continue to escalate their levels of hatred upon America, they will get the blood bath they are hoping for.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The other thing is that when it comes right down to it, those fixed incomes depend on a healthy economy to keep feeding them resources. Without those tax dollars, without those healthy companies producing profits to feed stock dividends in the market, without those pension payouts ... those fixed income older folks are just as much up a creek as the rest of us, but they're the ones being scared because the economy is being allowed to continue so that they can indirectly benefit while the rest of us directly benefit.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

I defy your "Don't reply if your reply is "because he's not Trump" variable.

Because Biden "Isn't Trump" is exactly why many won't vote for Trump/

Trump doesn't act "presidential"

He's not Reagan, He's not even close to Bush.

Why do you want a POTUS to put on an act? That's what they have been doing for years, lying to your face and "acting". Trump shoves it up your backside and doesn't apologize, that's why many people like him. He is genuine and it shows.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Why do you want a POTUS to put on an act? That's what they have been doing for years, lying to your face and "acting". Trump shoves it up your backside and doesn't apologize, that's why many people like him. He is genuine and it shows.

But Trump hurts their feelz so Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

And this is why i will definately vote for Trump.
He's a business man and that's what america needs.
Not a Brain Dead Idiot who can't remember ####

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

He's also not the one starting the fires

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: panoz77

But Trump hurts their feelz so Orange Man Bad.

I started realizing that Trump was getting to me when I started laughing with him and not at him.....As much of a clown as he can be at times he does say some funny stuff and is good at trolling.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

The question was why are you voting for Joe Biden for US Senate.

Ummm...Yes...Joe Biden for...for...for he's a jolly good fellow...he's a jolly good fe...eh...low...

This message brought to you by...Corn-pop...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Oh yeah, vote for Biden. 🙄

A vote for Biden is a vote for the Dementia Party. 👎🏻

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Try the press for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Try the press for that.

Right. But the real question is figuratively or literally? The answers in order are MSM and the left.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Try the press for that.

You're so right. Fox is quite the firebug

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

In JAGStorm's defense, she stated "when it was portrayed that seniors should sacrifice themselves for the economy."

Key word there: "portrayed."

Yes, that is exactly what I was inferring.

This is one article, but there are actually many out there. I've actually heard from a lot of seniors and many feel the same way.

www.csmonitor.com...

President Trump’s approval rating has fallen among older Americans, many of whom feel especially isolated and at risk. Even a small shift among this bloc of voters could pose a serious threat to the president’s reelection.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join