It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering this post. the USA and many other countries are now seeing the truth about the virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here it is:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link

originally posted by: revmoofoo
Updated figures from WuFlu.Live

Confirmed Cases: 24703
Deaths: 495
Recovered: 1039

Rev

Leaked, but unconfirmed:

150.000 cases
70.000 suspected
269 recovered
24.500 dead

As per Tencent leak febuary 2nd. They manage to flash the real numbers but was change back to the “official” number.

Confirmed:
- armed personel in hazmat “helping people”
- people being barred inside their own apartments
- clips from crematorium and hospital shows rows of dead in yellow bags waiting to be burned
- clip showing 10 garbage bins outside crema full of now empty bags...
- people getting off planes litterally being spray with disinfectant on the spot

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No dude.

Tencent?

Do you know they are?

CCP

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I assume the wu-flu has mutated quite a bit since released.
If it had grown in the wild it would have already worked out most of the bugs before getting serious... So now we've got maybe a dozen or thousand different variants of the same bug floating around.
China is used to covering things up so their initial wave and subsequent waves were well hidden.

In the US an old person dying from a car accident isn't important until it furthers an agenda...

I don't fully understand it and at this point I don't want to.

Maybe if Obama hadn't allowed the CIA to take full control of the media?
Wait maybe if Bush jr hadn't been all in on on the plot to let the government spy on us and have full control all of our personal information?
Wait was it Clinton who had anyone in the government who was against a hostile takeover executed?
Hang on, didn't Bush Sr set him up for that?

I'm too old and too tired for this #, why are we allowing it to keep happening?
I just want to live my own life.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The truth is its a Pleomorphic Bacteria a small group of freaks with funny hats and funny beards and funny hair-dos have used to control farm and kill off Humanity.They have hidden themselves beneath many layers of the Onion but have been discovered and clearly mapped and considered.

Sola Virtus Invicta
WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The truth is its a Pleomorphic Bacteria a small group of freaks with funny hats and funny beards and funny hair-dos have used to control farm and kill off Humanity.They have hidden themselves beneath many layers of the Onion but have been discovered and clearly mapped and considered.

Sola Virtus Invicta
WWG1WGA

Odd name for the clintonobamabush family but I'll take it

top topics

join