It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating meat now not milk Jesus foot will touch the Mount of Olives on April 3 2021 the Jewish flea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The day the two witnesses come in they're mainly responsible for being in Jerusalem to help build with the temple they should be there now they started their 1260 days on Tabernacles October 2017 but they weren't in Jerusalem till last year I believe so there doing their witness thing in secret I suppose.

But they should be in Jerusalem now their job help build the temple

Edit the Temple

The new Temple isn't where the Dome of the Rock is down at the bottom of the hill in the city of David where the spring is the only source of water in Jerusalem

So maybe that makes it easier to build the temple quickly

edit on 26-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What do you think it was God told John not to write down, where in the timeline is that? Around the season of Halloween?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
There is scripture in three or four different places talking about when the Jewish have to come down from their rooftop and not even go into their home to get a coat oh, and the ones in the fields go Direct.

But in studying the scripture I've seen where all the details are given that Jesus is not off abandoning his people in heaven waiting for the day of Armageddon he's active with them taking care of them

Hmm but no, you miss the mark, by a long way
Jerusalem was taken by Rome, her armies destroyed Jerusalem, ripping the temple stones from the ground. The population starved after a long siege
Don’t go into the city, behind the walls, for protection, run to the hills or death, utter destruction of Jerusalem.

So no, Christ’s warning was for the Jews of that time, warning those who would listen, your time line is out
In my opinion

Christ has a promise, it’s not for here now, it’s not physical, it’s spiritual.

You speak like a tv evangelist, promise of wealth and health but not, just a substitute

Christians should be warned, the bible is clear, it’s going to get real hard, difficult, nigh on unbearable for believers, hold on to Jesus, your life is not as important as your faith

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Isaiah and Jeremiah John and going from memory I think 1st John not sure about that one
I'll post all the details about what they say

You know, if you stopped relying on your memory you would be a better reporter of what the Bible is telling us. The spirit is willing but the text is vague.

edit on 27-6-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Christ has a promise, it’s not for here now, it’s not physical, it’s spiritual.
a reply to: Raggedyman

Greetings,

The above quote came from you. Can you tell me how do you know this?

You mentioned, "You Christians" ..... meaning you are not one. OK

Do you follow a religion or belief?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

“You”, meaning the sub culture or maybe I am the sub culture of Christianity who believes what GB believes, date stating, prophesying that is vague, telling everyone what to do all the time.

“How do I know Christ’s promise is not for now?”
Is that your question?

Well on the cross, with the thief, rebel, murderer whatever, Jesus said
'Today you will be with me in paradise'?"
Meaning paradise is after death. Kind of gives it away doesn’t it, thief dying on the cross, in pain, for crimes. Pretty obvious Jesus didn’t help the thief on the cross physically, he suffered and died.
But spiritually, there was a promise

Make sense?

I don’t hold the same theology as some other christians

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah I got some scriptural proof coming scripture

but about that ugly boar hog needs to be killed 750 lb of wild boar out back behind my fence line.
Yeah I'm a wild Outdoorsman in the fine Texas tradition but.

You don't have to worry about me out there I told you I made a truce with him he had me surrounded with his hair and once and they could have had me even though I'm launching Garrett Hammerheads out of my 44 Mag that's why you don't have to worry about me I've got dangerous African game ammo from Garrett hammerheads that ugly old sucker I wouldn't really kill him we would I

He has a harem of about 8 400 lb moms in about 80 little ones and he always hangs back about 70 yards I swear I could have had him
at one time he called his Harem and they were backing out, and he didn't know where I was

so he went by me about 60 yards out sideways and he looked like a billboard going through the grass it's tempting to shoot at the billboard that's how big is he's big as a billboard when he's walking sideways.

But that snout..... it's covered with 8-inch bristles all the way from the front to the back so he's got a bottle brush on his snout but the bristles look more like porcupines spikesI guess I'll call the truce with him.

But when the wings of the Great Eagle save the people of Israel The Remnant that escapes to the east
He sers his foot down leads the way through Eastward now that little Kidron Valley

Near Mount Olivet.

and it's like the Red Sea scene because the dragon sends a flood to chase the woman as she's fleeing Eastward but the Earth swallows hthat up just like the Egyptian chariots found at the bottom of the Red Sea Israel's going to go Eastward

Scripture says the Earth is going to open up and swallow the flood.

So I'm saying the flood is an army... going to get a terrifying death.

The mental picture of that

ditby]edit on 27-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So in the evening April 3 2021 it was Jesus comes down since his foot on the Mount of Olivet and the Kidron Valley Lowe's open like a Boulevard let's all the people escape his real to the east so in the evening April 32021 it's been Jesus comes down since his foot on the of Olivet and the kideon Valley blows open like a Boulevard let's all the people of Israel escape l to the Beast, and probably look like a Raceway highway..

Then just like the Egyptian Army at the Red Sea the Dragon send an army after him and it looks like a piece of cake.

There cuz it's the fault line under there I think it runs east to west.

Then slammo, sucks to be a gangster that day

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hey maybe those in the know I got an idea for a video.

Maybe someone who's in the know the go up there when all this is happening get some GoPro action for us to look at on YouTube.

I'm just thinking ahead somebody is not busy on the evening of April three go up there and set up some HD 4K video for us

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Everybody be cheering watching the perp get stomped

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: DeathSlayer

“You”, meaning the sub culture or maybe I am the sub culture of Christianity who believes what GB believes, date stating, prophesying that is vague, telling everyone what to do all the time.

“How do I know Christ’s promise is not for now?”
Is that your question?

Well on the cross, with the thief, rebel, murderer whatever, Jesus said
'Today you will be with me in paradise'?"
Meaning paradise is after death. Kind of gives it away doesn’t it, thief dying on the cross, in pain, for crimes. Pretty obvious Jesus didn’t help the thief on the cross physically, he suffered and died.
But spiritually, there was a promise

Make sense?

I don’t hold the same theology as some other christians

I set the date back in December....threads telling of Mar 22.......had to be global calamity starting then

I was off 2 months.......it was a throwdown by January......then Iran ....then the economy then the streets filled.....

Next.....up....ITS FRIGGIN ALIENS.....3 mile wide mothers.....silver seeds to a new home in the sun......not......

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Remember....Werner Von Braun claimed they would be fake......a Linda Moulton Howe claim.....

.a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You are going to like how the Temple is the timeline matching what I posted....

In Daniel , 2300 evenings and mornings are 1150 days are given till the Temple is cleansed...is how scripture states it in Daniel.....till it is cleansed and ready for service....

Bamm......

1290 day stretch that starts the times......followed by that 1260 day stretch........then the temple is ready before the mid point....lwell...

Boy howdy.....in Daniel

Bingo....Hannaka

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We have details....

after the first Rapture of the present-day believers then we shift to the Baton over to the new Believers on Earth that's the hundred forty-four thousand

It's this the group that Herod killed .....

Jesus didn't have any friends around him that were within two years younger than him because of Herod

In scripture states that all twelve tribes and their children killed and then Rachel was told not to weep for her children cuz theyll be back and now this.

144000 or mention by name in Revelation 7 and 14 they're called first fruit to God in the lamb.

But here's the kicker we are told that the hundred forty-four thousand are redeemed from the Earth I don't know what that means exactly but they're redeemed are the hundred forty-four thousand we're killed at the age of 2 and under it so they would be virgins they would be Israelites that's the requirements to be a hundred forty-four thousand.

If you're a Jehovah's Witness and you think you're one of the hundred forty-four thousand you have to be a virgin.

Tidbit there oh, now the hundred forty-four thousand their job is to go out be the first group after the Rapture that believes in Jesus and they'll spread the word real quick.

So things are happening faster

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So the next thing we're going to see is a sign it's called the second sign in Revelation 12.

Just two signs in Revelation verse 1 and 2 of that chapter 12 first one is the great sign in heaven the woman clothed with the sun and the moon at her feet and a crown of 12 Stars and the second sign is in verse two is a dragon try to devour the woman's child hey

So the thing is signs are meant to be seen not too many people know this but we saw could actually see the sign of the woman in heaven the great sign in heaven.

So what are we going to see on the second sign where the dragon tries to Devour the woman's child we're going to see something.

This is what's coming up next end of July I reckon if it's not Independence Day with Will Smith.

What's can be a sign of the dragon and he's going to get kicked out of heaven sent to the Earth and he's going to drag a third of his angels with him now I'm thinking I'm trying to picture this in my mind.

Yeah two and a half mile wide motherships we're going to see a sign.....what do you think it could be

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sure things are going to go faster.

The reign of the Beast has the start in April of 2021 so for him to build something new he's got to tear down our economic system, I guess religious system maybe that'll come later and going to have rioters in the streets.

That means the banks are going to fail I guess we're probably going to see an avalanche huh if he's really going to start his new system April of 2021 we're in for a ride

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Going real fast now catch this.

Halloween is the opening of the pit that's the fifth trumpet.

The hundred forty-four thousand have to be sealed before the angel will let the trumpets and the seals go through to destroy the Earth and the trees and something else.

So October 11th the hundred forty-four thousand or sealed it's like eight days the Feast of booths Tabernacles.

And we've only got till out of 20 days for all of the trumpets 1 through 4 get done before the pit is opened on Halloween.

By the way the trumpets only hurt the Earth.

How's that for happening fast

Btw.... as the trumpets only affect the Earth the seals affect society

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Took me forever to get Zechariah 14.....the verse that says Jesus feet will touch down on Olivet and on the other side too, then the quake to open the way then that verse says they will flee......Zach 14 they will flee

So jesus leads the remnant....and provides some kind of help in transport and then the destination we dont know really....the mountains....Petra .....? Idk bout that

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join