It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life feels strange, waiting for something ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe the doors open...

Any new news associated with the many collider machines?

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Speaking in terms of parallel universe theories.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes. Like a calm before the storm-type feeling. Things are DEFINITELY reaching a head...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I've been prepping for years, you'd think I'd be with it and in full gear right now, but no. After more than 20 years in my swampy retreat, after all the research and planning for numerous SHTF scenarios, I feel incredibly drained of energy and will power, with very little motivation to proceed.

I had expected a crisis that would unfold rather quickly, not this slow paced descent into chaos with constantly changing and conflicting "facts" on the ground. In some ways it would be a huge relief to get to a point when you can say that this is it, this is TEOTWAWKI.

The same can't be said for a full world wide recovery. Even if it was officially over and things were back to the "old normal", the Sword of Damocles would still be hanging over all our heads waiting to fall once again.

Don't # the bed just yet ok?......you were and are right...but you may not be the beneficiary of your hard work and astute planning...maybe you were never supposed to be.

We have little time left before the changes begin.

Did you really think you were preparing for...well YOU?....lol....consider that you were recruited for a greater HUMANITARIAN cause than that.

Do you feel your work has been in Vain?..nope it has been exemplary.

Hold the line till you can see the Whites of their Eyes.

Get ready to move to higher ground....really high ground....if you need locations PM me before ATS goes Dark.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I have given thought to the idea that I was just early with my paranoia, but I could see at a young age how unsustainable the world was and it was only getting worse. Growing up in the cold war era had me feeling that the bomb could drop at any time or that any military scuffle could erupt into WWIII. Add into that my interest in nature, hiking, camping, fishing and other outdoor survival related activities, and I suppose I was going this direction all my life.

I have been trying to get my family (what's left of it) to get prepared, that this was one to take seriously. When COVID first got going, just before they were talking lock down, I had my ear to the ground, I got wind of what was coming next from a few sources, not MSM news either, mostly from people who were in a position to know. I sent a group email to my closest relatives, only two of them took it seriously enough to bother having any conversation beyond making jokes about it. I sent two group emails before the hammer dropped.

I refuse to talk about it any more and even though my close family and extended family are always welcome to seek sanctuary here, I'm not bringing it up. I might get one or two of the black sheep of the family to come together, but I doubt that my purpose is about my family, by the time they come around it will be too late.

I hope that what I've been trying to do here will produce fruit and have a purpose somewhere down the line not just for me and a scant few others, I may only have some 20 years left if I'm lucky, likely less than that. I intend on joining the resistance once it is clear that there must be action, maybe my purpose is yet to revealed or I will just fade off into the wilderness at some point to die alone. Only tomorrow will tell.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OP I also feel, how can I phrase it, unsettled.

in the USA we're seeing political stuff way beyond what I ever imagined I'd see here (a major city defunding the police? really?).

this covid stuff is a joke. we haven't seen a real pandemic. wait for something with a 20-30% fatality rate. nobody will be caring about tearing down statues then.

Quo Vadis? What next? will stuff settle? will we resume our lives this summer/fall? or is this a spiral to really bad times?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Something happen.. and it started around 2020

It started after a failed impeachment. February 5, 2020

They tried to assassinate Trump and destroy America with COVID-19.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25271015]Spacespider[/post

Yip have been for a while now

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have been trying to get my family (what's left of it) to get prepared, that this was one to take seriously.
I hope that what I've been trying to do here will produce fruit and have a purpose somewhere down the line not just for me and a scant few others, I may only have some 20 years left if I'm lucky, likely less than that.

You are in the right place @ the right time.

People have to know about what is coming to understand and then they have to want to be a part of that future to manifest themselves into it.

All of your instincts that have led you to learn to be prepared are accurate and well founded.

If you could just spend a few hours discussing the big picture or rather asking questions that reveal it to you .. with no Strawmen in the middle.....you would see how right you really have been.

I am hoping some of my Family benefit from my preparedness work...but if my Genetic relatives do not then my Humanitarian Brothers and Sisters may do so.

We have not been preparing for ourselves....we have been preparing for Humanities survival....if we see the other side we will be the final vestige of this Epoch.

All Remote viewers Military and Civilian hit a convergence anomaly in or @ 2012....most experienced a Rapture or a massive Emotional impact.

The so-called Rapture is exactly that billions die @ the same time.....the Cataclysm coming is the same Cyclical Event that we call Noahs Flood.....Remote viewers cannot pick up anything because there are to few Humans left alive to connect to.....most of their connections are Rapturing or dieing when they try to view what is going on....Remote Viewers hitchhike....and none of them can seem to find a ride that is not strange and odd.

Thousands of D.U.M.Bs were built globally....Ghost Cities....off Planet bases....all in attempts to save some of Humanity.....now because the greed and graft and evil took over power during these end times it was necessary to remediate those bases....now Humanities preparedness has fallen into the hands of We the People.

Each individual that survives this incoming Event will be a Keystone of Humanities future in every way imaginable.

The Good People have not known what they have been preparing for.

Major Religons even allowed some to break off from the Mainstream Groups long ago to form Vanguard Religious Groups focused on Post-Event survival....the Jehovas Witnesses believe they will comprise the Remnant that survives to clean up the mess but they lost the doctrinal accords that provided for literall preparedness....the LDSers believe something similar but they actually prepare literally....both groups were designed for the same purpose by some with greater foreknowledge of what is coming...and no one has an exact timeline just a generic one....right about now.....the Founder of one of these Religons with Millions of followers is a relative of mine......the other side is Royal lineage---true Royal Lineage ---as in the Family that was supposed to help see Humanity through what is coming... both sides of my Family have been deeply involved in carrying forward beyond this event in the most mysterious amazing ways....99% of them are clueless but still participating....its odd for sure.....one side of my Family openly campaigned and formed a doctrinal group with Millions of listeners....in preparation for this Global Catastrophe.....the other side of my Family is the torchbearer of a prophecy that has remained hidden on Royal Grounds beneath a floor written in a Mural for a very long time....in preparation for this incoming Global Catastrophe....but none of them have the faintest idea WTF is going on....only their long past relatives knew....since then the data has been suppressed and bastardized and stolen.

Humanity is born equal however after that point we all learn to use different amounts of our full potentials....some people are anticipatory predictive intuitive and empathetic by nature and they hone this skillset....they are considered to be "gifted" or to be "Seers" or to be "Christs" there are many names for them.They can do amazing things but they are just normal people.It takes a funny dynamic a non-typical dynamic to catalyse the growth and development of one of these individuals so as to optimise their skillets...they are like flukes of nature...throwbacks.

Humanity needs these people....they are an integral part of Humanities core value structure...as each and every one of us are.

Long ago rich but stupid people figured this out and began looking for these People and using them to further their own agendas....fortunately for Humanity only a certain dynamic will enable this type of growth in an Individual and evil is not a part of that recipie….so 99% of the Humans with this skillset can not and will not comply so are of no value to these evil people looking to use them as a nefarious tool.

These People are the Tip of Humanities Spear...it is what it is.....and they have a knack for knowing how to be in the right place @ the right time...nothing more and nothing less.

I think its genetic....but its an anomaly....because 99% of BOTH SIDES of my Family are clueless...absolutely clueless.....deeply involved but clueless.

My advice is this....learn specifics about what is coming...adjust your Survival Plans accordingly....plan to become a part of a Group ASAP...change your mindset from just your Family surviving to Humanities Family surviving....prepare to adjust your location....become mobile...prepare BOBs with MAPS and EXPLANATIONS inside.....your loved ones will all be caught in a panic but THEY WILL HAVE TIME AND OPPORTUNITY IF THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND DIRECTION.....ONCE THEY HEAR THE TRUTHS EVEN IF THEY DO NOT IMMEDIATLY SUBSCRIBE TO THEM...they are indoctrinated into having a chance to survive and participate in Humanities continued cumulative reality or future....so you need the whole story...they need to hear it....you need to expect them to blow it off for now.....then you need to make basic Preps for them....just BOBs with MAPS AND EXPLANATIONS.....they have to do the rest and if they are supposed to they will.

Good luck.ATS is going dark...PM any questions if you have them this is the first and only site I shall ever participate in...it is what it is.

Sola Virtus Invicta
WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

the other side of my Family is the torchbearer of a prophecy that has remained hidden on Royal Grounds beneath a floor written in a Mural for a very long time....in preparation for this incoming Global Catastrophe....but none of them have the faintest idea WTF is going

You have me interested bud , if you have a image of it please pm me if you can being dyslexic i am not good with words but pictures speak to me sometimes

A old saying in trade/craft goes long time before men had put one stone on top of another , had clothes on their backs ,had a language to talk of there was men like us , pulling the hair out of their heads to tell you a picture

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

the other side of my Family is the torchbearer of a prophecy that has remained hidden on Royal Grounds beneath a floor written in a Mural for a very long time....in preparation for this incoming Global Catastrophe....but none of them have the faintest idea WTF is going

You have me interested bud , if you have a image of it please pm me if you can being dyslexic i am not good with words but pictures speak to me sometimes

A old saying in trade/craft goes long time before men had put one stone on top of another , had clothes on their backs ,had a language to talk of there was men like us , pulling the hair out of their heads to tell you a picture

I would suggest you ask Joseph Gregory Hallet to show the World the Mural I speak of....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is a photo online somewhere I saw years ago.....under the Floor of the Coronation Room methinks.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is why.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It started when Hilery Lost!!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i read labs have been mutating viruses where they can affect your brain.
it would be covenant for everyone to just go dumb and be good slaves....www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ive seen a crackhead get a white horse drawn gold carriage funeral parade.

People started their own country in the heart of our homeland.....two homicides no investigation police were told to leave & did.

Ive got to ware a mask to buy food.

small business are high risk, but 200 people protesting is OK in a state that's still under parcel lock down.

Mrs Butters-worth syrup went racist.

im going to say its a new virus SARS-COV-2 and its working.....
edit on 27-6-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have had this feeling before.

I've never been so aware of the fact that I'm living in history. This is a wild period that will be talked about in ages to come, should we not blow ourselves up before then.

That should be a required class: "NOT BLOWING OURSELVES UP 101", or "How to Negotiate With The Terrorist Inside Us All."

I have been through radically changing times before, and this is what it feels like -- an expectation. I suggest to you that being here at ATS may have heightened your sense of WTF, however I also believe that it exists apart from here. Things are changing. Things have changed. We are looking for things to return to normal, and that may likely never happen.

It's a strange and wonderful time to be alive. ;o)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
i read labs have been mutating viruses where they can affect your brain.
it would be covenant for everyone to just go dumb and be good slaves....www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ive seen a crackhead get a white horse drawn gold carriage funeral parade.

People started their own country in the heart of our homeland.....two homicides no investigation police were told to leave & did.

Ive got to ware a mask to buy food.

small business are high risk, but 200 people protesting is OK in a state that's still under parcel lock down.

Mrs Butters-worth syrup went racist.

im going to say its a new virus SARS-COV-2 and its working.....

Part of The Awakening is accepting new truths and this burden is shared by all....no more the Skeptic is now the Motto......on that note....lets stop the bullspit ok?

A virus is a small piece of inert DEAD material that has found its way into the closed System of the Bloodstream where the Autoimmune System identifies it and sends Antibodies to surround and encapsulate it so it is isolated from the bloodstream....god dam D-E-A-D-....ok.....nothing in the middle....no fence to sit on anymore OK?......we CAN NOT "CATCH" A VIRUS FROM ANOTHER PERSON......a virus is D-E-A-D.

No one I "mutating a virus"...no virus can "mutate" because its god dam D-E-A-D.....OK?....JEEZUS.

What we are dealing with and what we have ALWAYS BEEN DEALING WITH.ff sakes.....is a P-L-E-O-M-O-R-P-H-I-C that's.... Pleomorphic....Bacteria.

Yes the little Pucker can live in us as a "bad" gut Bacteria and also a viral sized form in our bloodstream where it pollutes the blood and makes us sick....and ALSO in a F-U-N-G-A-L form throughout our body.

Time to get serious for the love of Murphy.

This is The Awakening....that means its time to WAKE THE PUCK UP !!!.

edit on 27-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
death....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Obviously many of us feel the same. It's dangerous though. Waiting for anything like a war, God, debt jubilee or government to fix things. It's time to be active, to have a job instead of losing time and being left behind when things slowly get back to normal or very slowly to the worse and to the better.

But yeah, it feels like everything is pointless at this point for some reason. It comes and goes in waves. Something is happening on many levels, then nothing is happening and then again. Like a bi-polar world

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Every. Single. Day.

"we sat with elders of a gentle race, whom this world has seldom seen. They talk of days for which they sit and wait - all will be revealed"

Although I disagree with the sentiment of sitting and waiting, and instead would condone working towards this truth, the song still sends chills up my spine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join