It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life feels strange, waiting for something ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It is a feeling, do you have it ?
I do. Are we in the time of no time ?
Does life feel strange to you right now, like you are a spectator waiting for something ?
There is a feeling of nothing matters and chaos of ideas and information.
Chaos ? do you feel it..
Something is happening, are we being turned into zombies ?
No meaning no care.. no future ?
Something happen.. and it started around 2020

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If you are wondering if you're a zombie...you're NOT a zombie.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A few of my acquaintances and I were talking about this yesterday.

It's probably just from being bombarded daily with doom and gloom.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
It is a feeling, do you have it ?
I do. Are we in the time of no time ?
Does life feel strange to you right now, like you are a spectator waiting for something ?
There is a feeling of nothing matters and chaos of ideas and information.
Chaos ? do you feel it..
Something is happening, are we being turned into zombies ?
No meaning no care.. no future ?
Something happen.. and it started around 2020

Sounds like a disassociation issue you may be having. Might want to get the ole chems checked out, could be the beginning signs of some inbalance going on in the brain. Best to treat the body like a machine and get things checked out whenever it starts acting odd.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Most likely just feeling the effects of our collective training/brainwashing/conditioning.

You are waiting for the next word/command/crisis given to you by your master.The next straw to grasp.

My advice, take some time for you, whatever you like, a small project that you have been wanting to do some time.

I am feeling it too. Best not to give power to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That's just perfectly normal anomie

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well, considering it’s 3.5 months later and they are locking sh!t back down AGAIN everywhere. Toppled with idiots rioting over a fake race war. I’d say yeah, life seems pretty uncertain.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Purposeful information overload- purposeful cognitive dissonance- and purposeful pushing of the right 'buttons' of the populace via a pre-determined set of stimuli and news headlines in teh correct order to elicit the preferred response.

Preferred response is zombie like apathy, fear, and then useful violence.

Not productivity, community and love.

a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I get the feeling of not being a zombie but seeing others trying to turn people into zombies. I see dumb people doing unbelievably stupid things because they believe what someone in a little window told them. Telling someone a lie often and enough times and they will believe it.

The future is more uncertain than any time in our lifetimes. ‘The future is not what it used to be’ has never been more true.

We can get through this if we don’t let the zombies or the zombie makers eat our brains.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome to politics of the 20's

They are just pretending that half of the gov has gone rogue, so everyone votes Trump to stop the covid infected blacks before they get to their house, only to rob and rape them
But they will survive, only to die a miserable death from the lung-melting airborne AIDS cold.
You can stop this if you vote Trump.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Does life feel strange to you right now,

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Here is Nancy Pelosi hinting at what she and her party are planning.

twitter.com...

They must be stopped, by any means necessary, if we want to keep our independence and Freedoms!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

A few of my acquaintances and I were talking about this yesterday.

It's probably just from being bombarded daily with doom and gloom.

This.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think it's from all the chaos that is surrounding us. It puts you into a frame of mind where you start looking out for "what next". Things are happening that we never thought would and your sub conscience (sp?) is keeping track whether you are aware of it or not. You can't get away too easily from the bombardment. It's 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Turn on the TV and there it is. Pick up your phone, there it is. Radio? yep. There too. Newspaper? Magazines? Family? Co-workers? The list goes on and on.

It's gotten most of us off balance I think. Maybe read an old book to escape for a bit? Nothing like waiting for the other shoe to drop constantly. It's tiring.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You need AIR.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

That's just perfectly normal anomie

I prefer "anormie"

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've been prepping for years, you'd think I'd be with it and in full gear right now, but no. After more than 20 years in my swampy retreat, after all the research and planning for numerous SHTF scenarios, I feel incredibly drained of energy and will power, with very little motivation to proceed.

I had expected a crisis that would unfold rather quickly, not this slow paced descent into chaos with constantly changing and conflicting "facts" on the ground. In some ways it would be a huge relief to get to a point when you can say that this is it, this is TEOTWAWKI.

The same can't be said for a full world wide recovery. Even if it was officially over and things were back to the "old normal", the Sword of Damocles would still be hanging over all our heads waiting to fall once again.
edit on 26-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A common feeling due to crisis and isolation... BUT...

my smallish SW U.S. city has had a really strange, heavy police presence, "heavy" especially since the demonstrations were subdued aside from a dumpster fire or three. They are sweeping residential streets, jailing people with no Miranda rights if they aren't on a porch, despite the curfew lifting.

Some insider LE scuttlebutt has it as a "test."

Add the noticeable general free speech reign-in online ... even ATS going bye-bye.

A crackdown is evident.

Maybe it's THE crackdown being talked about for 40+ years and not a poor response to pandemic and unrest?

A world government would be a logical next step, but a logistical nightmare... for anything but an advanced intelligence, or AI, anyway.

The recent world events are pretty perfect for a 'death by a thousand cuts for nationalism' scenario.

If so, let's hope the governing body (AI?) is wise and kind, otherwise Orwell could be seen as quaint.

See ya in the gulag, if not. Better get to cooking your "soap."

kidding.

People are never conspiring... ever.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I wrote a very similar post back on January 20, 2009. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously, the more things change, the more they remain the same.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It’s the tv, mostly, yet as some would argue about the severity of it, we are living through a pandemic. I think, ever since 9/11 politics and the media has become a bit hypercritical. Also we literally live in the digital age now, so we are no longer spoon fed information we get it from all directions unfiltered.

For all we know the news may not really be a pandemic and protests and unrest it may well be that feeling you have. That may well be that infamous 6th sense, or a intuition.

Personally, I am just trying to live life the best I can, it is a tremulous time for everyone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join