It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three People Stabbed to Death in Glasgow City Centre

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The sad truth is if this had not happened in the city center under the present climate it would not even really have made the news.

Aye, everything's fine buddy.

A wee bit of a return to whatever the feck we called normality would indeed be nice.

All the best to you and yours also.

Bring on the pub o'clock
edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: RMFX1

I might live on the continent now in a major European city but I'm undoubtedly Scottish born and bred.

Sooooo, your an immigrant complaining about immigration to a country you no longer live in??

Britain is, always was a complex ethnic religious quilt that has worked well for a thousand years and is a very tolerant place that welcomes the talents of newcomers. Where woud we be with the Linn Sondek in Glasgow etc, etc, if we hadn't been so welcoming to new blood? We always welcome in new blood to our isle and that's the way it's always been

This is complete and utter drivel.

Linn just happens to be one of planet Earth's great audio companies..................... The LP12 is widely credited to be one of the most admired record players ever made............... You call that drivel
It's a flippin masterpiece total genius and you reckon it's drivel? So you just can't take it that an immigrant to Glasgow actually added wealth to the city and employed people and paid taxes into the system to generate wealth......................... You make it to be drivel? You just can't hack the fact that immigrants by and large come to this country and excel in business, politics, in addition to adding massively to our culture as has always been the case since the first human beings set foot in our land. Check out modern industry today, check out business, check out our government. You live in a multi cultural society and we are massively better for it

edit on 26-6-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's see, diverse cultural perspectives can inspire creativity and drive innovation.

This means absolutely nothing. Just flowery words. This country has always been creative and driven innovation.

Then there is the cultural sensitivity, insight, and local knowledge such diversity brings to our communities.

More drivel.
Sensitivity??? That is a BURDEN not a benefit. It turns out people are forced to be 'sensitive' otherwise they get accused of racism or fired from their jobs, or worse - put in jail.
Insight? What insight? I can learn all I want to know about a country in say, Africa, from reading about it or going to visit it.
Local Knowledge? WTF are you on about? What local knowledge are we gaining from diversity??

A means to a higher quality of life for some drawing from a culturally diverse talent pool which allows organizations to attract and retain the best talent on offer.

A culturally diverse talent pool has no bearing on the quality of life. IN fact it ha made it worse. People are less easy to express themselves now than they ever were. There is plenty of top talent without diversity, and where gaps exists, that is what immigration is for, to fill those gaps. It has ZERO to do with creating 'diversity'.

That's pretty great imho.

You basically said a whole lot with NOTHING of substance or any value, which is what I knew would happen.
Every time I ask that question, I get the same flowery bull# responses.
You simply haven't really thought about it, obviously, but you are quick to virtue signal on the back of it.

Way too many like you. Empty minds, no substance, quick to call people racists.
Google his blurb about diversity,first result copied and pasted.
Looks like Andy couldn't think of anything positive about diversity so he googled it!
Ha ha ha,caught right out.
What a tosser.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Let's see, diverse cultural perspectives can inspire creativity and drive innovation.

This means absolutely nothing. Just flowery words. This country has always been creative and driven innovation.

Then there is the cultural sensitivity, insight, and local knowledge such diversity brings to our communities.

More drivel.
Sensitivity??? That is a BURDEN not a benefit. It turns out people are forced to be 'sensitive' otherwise they get accused of racism or fired from their jobs, or worse - put in jail.
Insight? What insight? I can learn all I want to know about a country in say, Africa, from reading about it or going to visit it.
Local Knowledge? WTF are you on about? What local knowledge are we gaining from diversity??

A means to a higher quality of life for some drawing from a culturally diverse talent pool which allows organizations to attract and retain the best talent on offer.

A culturally diverse talent pool has no bearing on the quality of life. IN fact it ha made it worse. People are less easy to express themselves now than they ever were. There is plenty of top talent without diversity, and where gaps exists, that is what immigration is for, to fill those gaps. It has ZERO to do with creating 'diversity'.

That's pretty great imho.

You basically said a whole lot with NOTHING of substance or any value, which is what I knew would happen.
Every time I ask that question, I get the same flowery bull# responses.
You simply haven't really thought about it, obviously, but you are quick to virtue signal on the back of it.

Way too many like you. Empty minds, no substance, quick to call people racists.
Google his blurb about diversity,first result copied and pasted.
Looks like Andy couldn't think of anything positive about diversity so he googled it!
Ha ha ha,caught right out.
What a tosser.

That's funny AF. 😂

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Google his first paragraph on diversity, straight off some university website about embracing diversity.
Lazy,very lazy Andy boy.
I always thought he was a test, straight out of some SNP brochure,now I know I was right.
Listen to the white he speaks " we'll take them, we'll take them all"
Sturgeon 101,maybe he's a bot?
edit on 26/6/2020 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I think i have said plenty about diversity. LoL

Google all i have said and see what you return. x

What's not positive about diversity?

Don't worry I'm not that interested enough to google your response.

Google is a tool, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm just glad i seem to be of some perverted interest to you. x

Guess that means the sheep are safe this evening?

Smashing.

Listen to the "white" he speaks indeed. x

As to Sturgeon can't stomach the woman, google that.

edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Google his first paragraph on diversity, straight off some university website about embracing diversity.
Lazy,very lazy Andy boy.
I always thought he was a test, straight out of some SNP brochure,now I know I was right.
Listen to the white he speaks " we'll take them, we'll take them all"
Sturgeon 101,maybe he's a bot?

I did mate. Can confirm it's true. Good work. What a fanny.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Brown = terrorist

Other = mental health.

White = Right wing Trump supporter....

Comment like that = Dumb

You obviously have a limited ability to recognize sarcasm.

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'm just glad i seem to be of some perverted interest to you. x

Guess that means the sheep are safe this evening?

Smashing.

Listen to the "white" he speaks indeed. x

As to Sturgeon can't stomach the woman, google that.
I only googled it because no one speaks like that, especially not in weegie land.
It sounded exactly like what it was- a news speak sales blurb.
How you thought that would fool anyone?
Did you think you would sound smart, intelligent?
What a knob.

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)
(post by RMFX1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

All "white".

How have a fooled anyone?

As to smart and intelligent, well I'm not thick.

Excuses excuses, i dont hate people for no reason, that for sure.

Stalk away a little bit its all "white" with me.

Tell us what's not positive about diversity?

I don't mind if you use google. x

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

(post by RMFX1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

(post by RMFX1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join