It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three People Stabbed to Death in Glasgow City Centre

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There's nothing racist about not wanting your culture to be overtaken by another. You throw that word around a lot, which is why I'm 100% sure that you are not a native and have an agenda.

Let them all come you said remember? I'm convinced you have a dog in this fight.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

I think our nation being built upon conquering other nations and lording over them whilst stealing their assets in the process has quite a bit to do with the reason they choose to grace our shores with there presence and everything to do with diversity within our borders.

To think otherwise is simply stupid given the recorded history involved.

I am sure it is a reason that those previously conquered people want to come here - a form of reparations one could say. Take off the state because they lost a war in the past.

We don't have to let them come here, though, nor should we unless they are coming to work a job that we need resources for.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

There's nothing racist about not wanting your culture to be overtaken by another. You throw that word around a lot, which is why I'm 100% sure that you are not a native and have an agenda.

Let them all come you said remember? I'm convinced you have a dog in this fight.

He's now conceded you were in fact correct.
He's changed his tune to only allowing people to come here to work, or for a holiday and then leave.
I doubt he'll apologise for calling you a racist, though. Doesn't have it in him.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

But that's what ""migrant workers"" do!

They work.

They spend monies, provide a service and contribute so society, just not there own.

We previously conquered a hell of a lot of them, and now they come and work alongside us, or for us, nothing wrong with that scenario imho.

We certainly need nurses and doctors, there is a resource that we could be doing more of and that not that easily homegrown anylonger.
edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Yes i have dog in this fight, my own.

You're convinced of a lot of things.

None of which seem to be tenable aside from in your own head sweetcheeks. x

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

But that's what ""migrant workers"" do!

They work.

They spend monies, provide a service and contribute so society, just not there own.

We previously conquered a hell of a lot of them, and now they come and work alongside us, or for us, nothing wrong with that scenario imho.

We certainly need nurses and doctors, there is a resource that we could be doing more of and that not that easily homegrown anylonger.

Yes - and no one was arguing against migrant workers.
It's fine, you've dropped your previous position - albeit dishonestly.
You should apologise to the poster you called racist, though. Poor form there.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh well, since this thread started I’m sure another boatload of young men of unknown origin have landed on our shores to enrich Scottish society. That’s what they come here for, right ?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast
Oh well, since this thread started I’m sure another boatload of young men of unknown origin have landed on our shores to enrich Scottish society. That’s what they come here for, right ?

Only one? Probably more like 5 or 6.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

Would that not be to make a better life and also some money in the process?

I'm sure your confusing refugees with migrant workers all the same.

They fly here or arrive just like everyone else, passports and all.

The refugees they come in on dinghies or so I'm lead to believe.

Not that both cannot enrich our societies given the correct set of circumstance.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Would my apologies be as a white male Protestant Scot or the brown Muslim one he thinks i am?

Because there is some crazy history there.

I'll stick with my assessment that RMFX1 is a racist ta much. x

Your arguing against the types of migrant workers who get to grace our shores, and you cannot pick and choose those who simply wish to better themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The history isn't crazy at all.I'm sure you have an agenda, and I've been very clear in the past.The reasons I think that are also apparent in this very thread. I don't believe you and you have also shown multiple times throughout this thread your total willingness to be dishonest for the sake of your argument. You've done it blatantly multiple times and been called out on it.

You're dishonest, and your desire to have the UK flooded with anyone that wants to come makes me doubt you have ties or roots that you want to preserve. And guess what, that's not crazy. There are many of them out there. You're one of them.

I don't want an apology from you, I want you to go home.The things that you want as you've been clear on in this thread is not good for our country.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Your also sure I'm a brown Muslim.

Assumingly because i don't hate them.

How am i dishonest?

Whats my agenda?

You're about as clear as mud.

You would not get the steam off my crap never mind an apology for stating the truth. x

Take your meds RMFX1 your obviously off them again.

Apology. LoL

Not on your nelly. x

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

The history isn't crazy at all.I'm sure you have an agenda, and I've been very clear in the past.The reasons I think that are also apparent in this very thread. I don't believe you and you have also shown multiple times throughout this thread your total willingness to be dishonest for the sake of your argument. You've done it blatantly multiple times and been called out on it.

You're dishonest, and your desire to have the UK flooded with anyone that wants to come makes me doubt you have ties or roots that you want to preserve. And guess what, that's not crazy. There are many of them out there. You're one of them.

I don't want an apology from you, I want you to go home.The things that you want as you've been clear on in this thread is not good for our country.

Hi RMFX1
This thread and this particular member (Andy06shakes) is why I don't hang around this site much these days.

He has babbled on, randomly accusing members of being racist and triggered, when they are not. This is actually a very serious point. Maybe I should alert a mod?

He has obviously confused the word Adversity with Diversity. He obfuscates the truth and facts to support his skewed views/narrative.

What a waste of time and energy on this vampire.

He hasn't even addressed the stabbing in Glasgow, or addressed the injured police officer.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A bit of a quiet night for Glasgow!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

That's one way of putting it.

In 2005, the World Health Organization dubbed Glasgow the "murder capital of Europe."

I would say that was probably far truer in decades gone by as opposed to this side of the millennium all the same.

Gods speed to any poor sod involved recovering from that horrendous incident all the same.

Not a sight most people care to witness on a Friday afternoon in this day of age, that's a given.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

"Apparently 3 people are dead and the armed police officers attended the incident and a male suspect was shot.

A police officer is being treated for wounds sustained during the incident in hospital."

I think you may find that i have indeed addressed both you issues, first page, first post!

As to me stopping you hanging around this site much these days???!!!

I don't ever recall having a conversation with you before this thread.

What a complete and utter load of crap your spotting.

I like the vampire part all the same. x

I would also point out you have not even started any threads of your own, or not much that i can see, and you are complaining about other peoples???!!!

Priceless.

edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: wrong word out of place amended just for the Lunatic.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ATS is so enriched by having you around.
To quote you...

""I think you may find that i have indeed addressed both you lunatic, first page, first post!
""""

You obviously need this site more than it needs you. I suspect you don't have any friends in the real world. YOU HAVE CALLED ME A RACIST, SAID i WAS TRIGGERED, NOW YOU CALL ME A LUNATIC... GROW UP AND LEARN HEALTHIER FORMS OF INTERACTION. Are you stoned? You are all over the place, and inappropriate in your interactions. I think you are just looking for people to bait. I come to ATS as a DISCUSSION forum.

]

"Apparently 3 people are dead and the armed police officers attended the incident and a male suspect was shot.

A police officer is being treated for wounds sustained during the incident in hospital."

I think you may find that i have indeed addressed both you lunatic, first page, first post!

As to me stopping you hanging around this site much these days???!!!

I don't ever recall having a conversation with you before this thread.

What a complete and utter load of crap your spotting.

I like the vampire part all the same. x

I would also point out you have not even started any threads of your own, or not much that i can see, and you are complaining about other peoples???!!!

Priceless.

edit on 26-6-2020 by maya27 because: Quotations

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Im all over the place???

You are a lunatic for coming away with crap like you have.

And why pray-tell are you even bothering to participate in a thread that you yourself have claimed is the reason you don't hang around the site much is beyond my understanding.

Tell us all again how i have not addressed the stabbing in Glasgow or the injured police officer?

Lunatic. x

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to: TheShippingForecast

Lol I was down the north earlier on and had that very conversation standing out side the shop at the button.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

BBC now saying that only the suspect is dead and that 6 other people are receiving treatment in hospital.

A man has been shot dead by police after a stabbing attack at a hotel in Glasgow city centre.

Six people are being treated in hospital for their injuries, including a 42-year-old police officer who was said to be "critical but stable".

Sources had suggested two other people died at the hotel, which is currently housing asylum seekers. In fact it appears only the suspect was killed.

Police said the incident was not being treated as terrorism.

The other injured men in hospital are aged 17, 18, 20, 38 and 53.

My guess is, and I readily admit it is only a guess, is that several people were arguing for whatever reason and it escalated.
Guy knifed several of the people he was arguing with and was then shot dead by the police who were on the scene within 2 minutes.

Unfortunately these sort of incidents happen every day all around the world.

Lets hope those injured aren't in a life threatening condition and my condolences to everyone involved.

Hope all ok with you and your's mate.

Hopefully it'll be pub o'clock time again soon.....as long as those selfish, self-centred morons don't spoil it for everyone!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join