It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Ummm...thank you...for pointing out that those who are against the requirement to wear a mask in public...are in fact Karen’s and Kenny’s...whose bleating about such tramples their right to breathe contagion on an unsuspecting populace...I couldn’t have stated it better myself...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ummm...let me get to your last point first...in your mind...me wearing a mask is somehow contradictory to libertarian ideology...because I’m also not protecting you...who refuses to wear a mask and is of the stated opinion that you don’t need to be protected...or wear one...

You want cake in both your hands...you affirm the desire to remain unprotected...yet now want me to be the arbiter of your protection...and then claim hypocrisy on my part...because I’m wearing a mask that does not expel exhalations into the face of anyone...while you reserve for yourself that very scenario...

OK, champ. I'm understanding exactly why you quickly became the butt of a lot of jokes at your expense as you were complaining about yesterday.

From our prior discussion...

I don’t have an agenda...nor do I give a rats ass if you can’t seem to comprehend that your imagined right to sneeze contagion on the unsuspecting populace...is not one of the enumerated rights in the constitution...simply due to the fact that it isn’t a right at all...it’s just a fools misunderstanding of the responsibility that every right entails...

The responsibility to...NOT...do harm to any other...supersedes your flag waving hubris...

Repeat after me...you do not have the right to cause harm to any other individual or group...unless it be in self defense...

I’m out in the public every day...I also have to wear a mask 9 hours a day...six days a week while at work...because asshats that have absolutely no concept of rights and responsibilities puff up their moobs...and spout their ignorance...to which I simply reply...no mask...no service...no exceptions...

From today after someone pointed out the medical fact that a vented N95 mask does NOT filter your exhales:

Ummm...It's your job to protect you...not mine...that's what I've heard preached from the echo chamber here for months...

The public should be smart enough to figure it out...and if you don't want to even wear a mask...then why bitch about the fact my mask has valves and your not smart enough to use that variety...

All that happened in this thread was someone assuming you weren't talking out of your anus yesterday and prior, when you advocated for a responsibility to wear a mask TO AVOID DOING HARM TO OTHERS... apparently that assumption was incorrect, because here you are stubbornly contradicting the same goddamn logic you were using yesterday in your little diatribes.

I said earlier I wasn't looking to get into an argument with you, yet here we are. You wearing a mask isn't jack schit to whatever you think "libertarian ideology" you've convinced yourself you adhere to... however, you defending wearing a mask that doesn't filter exhalations is absolutely contradictory to the virtue signaling, now demonstrated to be bullsnip you were patting yourself on the back over just yesterday in your little "I shaved my face and I wear a mask because I value a commitment to do no harm, you who don't are morally bankrupt" pile of steaming horse#.

All this ridiculous idiocy from ya in response to a couple of people trying to inform you of a simple fact your prior postings indicated you *may* have found important... Vented N95 Masks have been found to do more harm than good to others. So, Mr's "Do no harm or you're not a Libertarian or a Conservative," welcome to the goddamn Mother Effing snipshow you criticized your detractors as being in.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ummm...and here’s you not being argumentative again...when your own special version of hypocrisy is exposed...

Why not just be truthful...and not hide behind the fact that your spoiling for a fight...all because your express desire to breathe hot contagion into the faces of everyone who doesn’t adhere to your particular flavor of righteous indignation...is challenged...

You also assume that your misrepresentation of what I spoke about yesterday...is somehow germane...that it somehow carries weight beyond your own imaginary interpretation...

Frankly...your just itching to prove some point that only exists in your mind...and it’s a real hoot that now your a true believer in a story purported to be by some expert about vented masks doing harm to people that refuse to practice any protective measures and refuse to wear PPE...and think the epidemic is a hoax...especially when every other claim or study...or report is fake news to persons such as yourself for example...
Then every other post you claim that the epidemiologists...the virologists...and the medical professionals dealing with this crisis are members of a vast conspiracy designed to take away your freedom to do whatever the hell you think it is you need to do...All while claiming that anyone that disagrees with your position is somehow contemptible...and beneath your consideration...

High character there my friend...

Yes indeed...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You also assume that your misrepresentation of what I spoke about yesterday...is somehow germane...that it somehow carries weight beyond your own imaginary interpretation...

I directly quoted you, Einstein...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I think what bothers me is the mindless acquiescence. There is a string of cause and effect relationships that, to me anyway, seem obvious.

But to mindlessly adhere to authority for the sake of authority is foreign to me. Worse, to do it because of politics...utterly absurd. I don't care who is in the white house, it won't change reality.

The entirety of internet arguing is over subjective truth and mindlessly parroting political team leaders.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I really don't care if one decides to adhere to one side or the other on this issue. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wash your hands, lick the toilet seats in the public toilet, doesn't matter one bit to me. Each individual's life, their choice, do WTF ever you wish so long as I am left out of it. I take exception with either side trying to tell me what to do. I also have lost my patience with ridiculous mouthy asshats who fail to meet any degree of consistency with their positions. I'm an asshole, 100%... I'm opinionated and I am a royal jerk about it, but at least I'm consistent. You won't find me saying "I'm doing this to protect others" one day and follow it up with "Everyone else can protect themselves, screw you" the following day when someone points out the fact that what I think I'm doing is actually horsecrap.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I think what bothers me is the mindless acquiescence. There is a string of cause and effect relationships that, to me anyway, seem obvious.

But to mindlessly adhere to authority for the sake of authority is foreign to me. Worse, to do it because of politics...utterly absurd. I don't care who is in the white house, it won't change reality.

The entirety of internet arguing is over subjective truth and mindlessly parroting political team leaders.

Well said. These threads always steer away from my original intent into ego-vs-ego. None of our opinions are as important to others, as we think they are.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

It's like showing card tricks to a dog with you people, good luck in life.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

The same back to you friend.

F(SNIP) you.
edit on 27-6-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I really don't care if one decides to adhere to one side or the other on this issue. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wash your hands, lick the toilet seats in the public toilet, doesn't matter one bit to me. Each individual's life, their choice, do WTF ever you wish so long as I am left out of it. I take exception with either side trying to tell me what to do. I also have lost my patience with ridiculous mouthy asshats who fail to meet any degree of consistency with their positions. I'm an asshole, 100%... I'm opinionated and I am a royal jerk about it, but at least I'm consistent. You won't find me saying "I'm doing this to protect others" one day and follow it up with "Everyone else can protect themselves, screw you" the following day when someone points out the fact that what I think I'm doing is actually horsecrap.

Ummm...Oh ouch...your so eloquent in your infantile rage...so...in your diminutive mind...you somehow think it's an inconsistent message for me to remind you of your responsibility to not harm people as your bumbling through your backwoods life ingesting vast quantities of dumbass...and that you also need to police your own behavior...while your practicing your avowed assholery...

Your not consistent in your message...on one hand you bleat that it's your right to blow toxin on everybody you meet...and to hell with them...yet now your major concern is that everybody wearing a mask isn't protecting you enough...

You Sir...are the epitome of a ridiculous mouthy asshat...and also the mirror image of everything you accuse others of being...

Have a nice day...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How is this any different than drunk driving laws, or traffic laws in general.
Both are there to protect society from those who arent driving as safely as they should be.
You stop at a red light, you see no cars coming from either way.. do you run the red light or do you patiently wait for it to change?
Do you follow the speed limit on the roads even though you think you could safely go faster?
If I am driving up to an intersection and another car is also approaching it but I know I am gonna get to it first, shouldnt the other driver have the common sense to slow down and stop if necessary if they dont want their car wrecked? What do we need stop signs and red lights for or any traffic laws for that matter. People are capable of making their own judgements and safely navigate in their cars. Just keep the idiots off the road and well, if a person sees it as too risky, they should just stay home.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I would have never thought someone will start name calling me because of my opinion on some frigging masks.

And you should know, i work from my home, only go shopping once a month, and live in the middle of a forest.
Want me to wear a (SNIP) mask?

I bet you are a stoner, or take meds, because only stoners and the medicated are that (SNIP) dumbed down.

Keep that leash tight broh.
edit on 27-6-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I would have never thought someone will start name calling me because of my opinion on some frigging masks.

And you should know, i work from my home, only go shopping once a month, and live in the middle of a forest.
Want me to wear a (SNIP) mask?

I bet you are a stoner, or take meds, because only stoners and the medicated are that (SNIP) dumbed down.

Keep that leash tight broh.

Ummm...I know...right...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey OP, Florida says "hold my beer".

I worry about the guy in the background and anyone else in the room not wearing a mask. You could hear the spit flying out of his mouth during his rant.
edit on 6/27/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The guy who starts every goddamn post with "Ummm" calling someone else a dumbass is cute.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This thread needs this:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The guy who starts every goddamn post with "Ummm" calling someone else a dumbass is cute.

Ummm...the reason I start every post with Ummm...is because of the obvious need to bring the conversation down to a simplistic and childlike level...for certain members of the audience...as in...talk down to...

I would have thought that some of you could have figured that out by now...I mean...not you personally...

but some of you...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Starting each post the same, ending each post the same, wearing a vented mask while patting yourself on the back and claiming you're doing something... you're clearly big on routine, ya? Makes sense, actually. Adherence to repetition, routine, and ritual does seem to be a trait seen in those with your obvious malady.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ummm...again with the reading comprehension thing...

I never called you any names...

Once again...I merely stated that you ingested vast quantities of dumbass...

Those other names you called yourself...

I mean...besides the expletives you called me that is...

I really tried hard to keep the conversation from devolving into a cat fight...you on the other hand...not so much...

Again...have a nice day...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ummm...again with the reading comprehension thing...

I never called you any names...

Once again...I merely stated that you ingested vast quantities of dumbass...

Those other names you called yourself...

I mean...besides the expletives you called me that is...

I really tried hard to keep the conversation from devolving into a cat fight...you on the other hand...not so much...

Again...have a nice day...

YouSir

If we're playing that game, then you need a mirror to look at the person responsible for you deciding to take this to have been directed at you... I never mentioned you at all in that post, yet there ya were, taking it personally and presuming it was all about you.

You're just a fount of personal hypocrisy these days, aren't ya?

ISir

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join