It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

there is plenty of evidence that they are very unhealthy for the wearer

No there isn't.

Wear the friken mask.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
COVID19(61) Mask !! 😁

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
"there is plenty of evidence that they are very unhealthy for the wearer

No there isn't.
Yes there is.

Wear the friken mask.
#ScrewMasks

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Joe Biden Fights Science: ‘Just Plain Dangerous’ for Children to Return to School "

“Everyone wants our schools to reopen,” Biden tweeted. “The question is how to make it safe and how to make it stick. Forcing educators and students back into classrooms in areas where infection rates are going up or remaining too high is just plain dangerous.”

Hmm... Does Clueless Joe Biden know more about this than say , Leading Doctors around the World ? Answer - Hell No , the guy is a Walking Talking Vegetable at this Point .............

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hmm... Lets Hear from an Expert then to Finally Settle this ................

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: dawnstar
But, you are saying that those with preexisting conditions and irrational fears can just stay at home,

Yes! You got it...

now you seem to be reducing that down to those that are truly at risk saying that they are such a small number they shouldnt be considered...

No, I'm saying they should have to take care of themselves, and not require everyone else - the other 99% of us - to wear masks just so they can feel better about going out and about.

And, may I ask just what you consider at risk?

Not my problem. I know my risk factors. It is for everyone else to know theirs.

Are you just including at risk of death? How about at risk of long term hospital care in an icu unit?

Kindof the same thing, no?

How about the risk of life long negative effects from getting the virus which seems to still be undetermined?

How about the risk of death from bathtub drowning?

How about the risk presented to all of us when hospital systems get overwhelmed and it starts affecting the quality of care they are able to provide?

Yeah, wake me up when that actually happens.

Or, just the God danged inconvenience to all of us when they end up shutting crap down because too many people and govt officials want to cling to their noncovid induced paranoid delusions and sabotage any and all measures that could possibly enable us to get enough control over the situation that we could return to a somewhat safe normal like most of the rest of the world seems to be enjoying?

There is still no scientific proof that masks will help with that situation.

And even if they do 'flatten the curve', all that does is spread it out and make it last longer. I'd prefer that we just rip the bandaid off and get it over with, thank you very much.

So basically as long as your OK and get your own way then....yes?

what a vile person your coming across as.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The freedom from being forced to wear face masks when there is no real science backing up their usefulness, and there is plenty of evidence that they are very unhealthy for the wearer (just buy an oxygen meter and see what happens to your blood oxygen levels after a few minutes of wearing one).

The worlds leading surgeons must be quaking in their boots!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Phage
"there is plenty of evidence that they are very unhealthy for the wearer

No there isn't.

Yes there is.

Wear the friken mask.
#ScrewMasks

Hmm... De Nile is just not a River in Egypt ..........

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I have a blood oxygen meter that I use for sports purposes. If there were a difference it would show me.

I'm not sure what kind of mask you are wearing, but if it's having an effect on you then maybe you're wearing the wrong kind. Like maybe you made you one out of an old plastic bag rather than fabric?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

B.s. argument... some folks are wearing masks all day long, a surgeon will wear one for the duration of surgery that's it... that's how a mask is supposed to be worn, when you're in the moment and you need immediate protection, otherwise there is no need to wear one and would be detrimental to your health. Sinus infections, increased viral loads if you do catch the virus, and the boogers, my god I have seen the inside of some folks masks and it's just really a foul and gross way to live your life. I am not submitting to it ever, I will never wear the face diapers as a practice, only if absolutely cannot avoid wearing one, otherwise give me liberty or give me death!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Not to mention the effin' precedent it sets... from now on every god damn flu season, cold season and sniffle people are going to be wearing masks from now until forever and I can't stand the thought of it in America. Disgusts me.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When people say that... "Wear the fricken mask." or "Wear the damn mask." It makes me want to wear it even less -- it stirs in me a complete revulsion, my entire being contorts and refuses it from the bottom of my heart I will never submit to this, ever. I would rather die than live in fear this way. We did not break free from England, fight a revolution, defend ourselves in 1812, fight our own nation in the 1860s (for many causes), fight WWI/WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and the Gulf Wars to be muzzled like dogs, we are Americans and we have a right to choose how we take care of ourselves!

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007
But have you not noticed......it is not about you..... it's all about caring for others.

You will damage the herd.

Now the herd will attack you.

As David Icke said......Humans have out sheeped the sheep.......no need for sheep dogs anymore.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You're so right.... problem with these losers is the numbers are all lies, nobody knows what the truth is, the numbers are not scary at all, when you look at it from deaths per 100,000... the overall US death rate is 858/100,000 and I've done the math, the death rate for COVID in the US is 42/100,000. 42 out of 100,000 die from this and we have destroyed our nation over it we have truly gone insane, while we got real pieces of work forcing medical tyranny on others with their blind "wear the damn mask." I say "wear your damn brain!" We are being lied to and we are too weak as a People do a damn thing about it, we can't come together to overthrow this existential threat to our nation and it isn't coranavirus...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Hmm... Lets Hear from an Expert then to Finally Settle this

Fauci? Expert shill for big pharma?

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

42/100,000 and we destroyed our nation for it.... guess I'm pretty good at math because my numbers we right on the money! Feel lied to yet, Phage!?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Essential workers are starting to experience the adverse effects that come from wearing masks several hours every day.

twitter.com...

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, June 26, 2020

I don't know the political breakdown, but top health and political authorities in various states are mandating that masks be worn, even when the number of COVID-19 Hospitalizations and Deaths are declining. Here in Democrat-controlled Illinois, wearing a facemask is required, through all 4 phases of reopening the state.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden said yesterday that we will probably have to wear masks for at least another year, as a "new normal", in order to protect ourselves and others.

All the emphasis and mandates regarding wearing a face-mask, comes from the same "people" who shut down the country over a virus that kills only 1.4% of the people who contract it.

Therefore, it's obvious that "caring about our well-being", is not why political/medical/media authorities want us to wear face-masks for at least another year.

After seeing a medical graphic earlier today showing how masks decrease O2 (Oxygen) levels, while simultaneously increasing CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) levels in the body, it occurred to me that wearing masks long-term, damages the brain....making us dumber and less resistant to orders from authority!

Sure enough, there has been quite a bit of research on the subject, due to so many complaints of mental and physiological problems from workers in careers where masks are worn a lot. (Medical, Painting, Construction, etc..)

Findings Summary from a Study on N-95 face masks:

The results show that above 60% of inspired air is respired air in case I (wearing a mask), compared to less than 1.2% in case II (not wearing a mask).

In conclusion, the N95 respirator trapped respired air within the respirator which increased the VOF of respired air during inspiration. This might be one of the major contributors to elevated carbon dioxide level while wearing N95 respirator.
Full Study: www.oatext.com...=0

MOST IMPORTANTLY...This study explains what happens to us after repeated stints of Carbon Dioxide(CO2)/less Oxygen(O2) Inhalation:

Participants were tested on their cognitive abilities each day at about 3 pm. They were given real life situations (an example of a situation: if you were to be the mayor of the town what changes would you bring to your town) and the answers were later analyzed using software. The nine parameters that the participants were tested were:

• The ability to make decisions at any given time
• The capability to make decisions that achieved the desired goal
• The capacity to pay attention to surroundings
• The capability of completing given tasks
• The capacity to respond to an emergency
• The ability to gather information
• The ability to use the gathered information for the given goals
• The capacity to make decisions using a variety of options along with multiple dimensions
• The capacity of complex thinking

The results of the study were amazing.

Participants experiencing the elevated CO2 levels were found to have significant difficulty with their decision making abilities and thinking capabilities.

So what is the reason behind the impairments of the cognitive ability?

Increased level of CO2 in the blood decreases the cerebral metabolism of oxygen. In simple words, the brain becomes oxygen deprived and has an impact on our thinking abilities.

Carbon dioxide dissolves in our blood and reacts with the water in our blood to create carbonic acid. This, in turn, dissolves into ions of hydrogen and bicarbonate. If there is an increase in the concentration of hydrogen ions in our blood the blood acidity level increases and creates electrolyte imbalance, causing decline in intellectual performance.

With increased CO2 levels, a decrease in the IQ by even 5 points will bring a lot more people into the ‘mentally handicapped’ range, unless corrective action is taken immediately.
Full Analysis at: medium.com...

Another tip-off that the "powers in charge" are working together to dumb us down, is how Google does not let you see the above articles unless you filter out (not show) any search results after 12/31/2019. All the articles/studies this year describe how great face masks are for us! No ill effects whatsoever.

Word to the wise...If there are rules/laws mandating face masks where you live, only wear it when necessary. Save those brain cells. Keep your independent critical-thinking abilities in tip-top shape! (We will need them if our leaders push things too far.)

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

this thread still not in the lol forum despite numerous videos and plenty of evidence showing oxygen meters being used and no difference to the O2 levels, no restrictions on body recieving O2, and no reduction in O2 in blood

Doctors On Twitter Prove Masks Are Safe During The Coronavirus Pandemic By Measuring Their Oxygen Levels I know how much you adore Twitter

A doctor tested her oxygen levels and heart rate while wearing face masks to show they don't make it hard to breathe

Doctor debunks claims that people can't breathe while wearing face masks by measuring her oxygen levels and proving they stay the same

‘Masks don’t reduce your oxygen levels’: Doctor debunks facial covering claim in experiment and just for you the holy grail, a twitter link from fox news!!!

Maybe you have an underlying breathing problem, if you are struggling, perhaps a visit to your doctors explaining how you are struggling to breath, all the best, wishing you a speedy recovery
edit on 20-7-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: Phage

When people say that... "Wear the fricken mask." or "Wear the damn mask." It makes me want to wear it even less -- it stirs in me a complete revulsion, my entire being contorts and refuses it from the bottom of my heart I will never submit to this, ever. I would rather die than live in fear this way. We did not break free from England, fight a revolution, defend ourselves in 1812, fight our own nation in the 1860s (for many causes), fight WWI/WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and the Gulf Wars to be muzzled like dogs, we are Americans and we have a right to choose how we take care of ourselves!

What a load of melodramatic tripe.

They had people like you in 1918 too.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I ran across an article, think it was more of an op ed, the other day.
It was titled something like "Texas is Fu--ed." I cant seem to find it again but it gave some interesting numbers.
Over 40% of the volunteers trained in disaster relief in the red cross are age 65 or older. Another over 40% are between the age of 40-64if my memory is serving me right.. it might have been 35-64, it might have been 45-64.
The article also went into just what role these volunteers do, what the alternative would be to replace them, and the problems the alternatives would present.
There are other groups that also provide disaster relief, but then they also rely heavily on volunteers so I imagine there is a high percentage of older retirees in them also since well, those in their prime have been more busy trying to earn a living to do much volunteer work?
But... ya... all those old people can just stay home!
Just like they can stay home for election day!
And, when they open the schools, they can stay home then,.
And as the hospitals are stressed to their limits the older volunteers can stay out of them also.

They have already shut down my polling location, I will now have to practically travel through my city and close to the next to vote.. but, i am sure yous wont mind the extra distance!
But, hey, i dont really have to worry about natural hurricanes or tornados... do you? Because you might not be getting the disaster relief nearly as efficiently as in previous years which by what I understand wasnt that efficient anyways.
But ya, they can just stay home...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join