It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Masks Increase Co2 Levels - You Become Dumber and More Compliant to Authority.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: markojo
Being a little bit considerate to those with pre-existing medical conditions, who might not fancy dying just yet, is the least you can do for your fellow man.

Or...

Those with pre-existing conditions or irrational fear of the virus can be considerate of others and stay home.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Itisnowagain
You only have a viral load if you are infected.

And according to your pro-mask argument, wearing a mask will only lower the spread if you are infected[/u[. If you are not infected, it does nothing except lower the wearer's immune system (whether you believe it or not, it is fact).

If you have no viral load, if you are not infected, you are not expelling viral particles.

And have no need to wear a mask.

##YourNewNormal
##FaceMasks

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But, they need to get to work, fix your plumbing problems, stock your store selves, tend your bars, cut your hair, drive your kids school buses and teach in your kids schools!!
"Just staying home" is not an option for most.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: markojo
Being a little bit considerate to those with pre-existing medical conditions, who might not fancy dying just yet, is the least you can do for your fellow man.

Or...

Those with pre-existing conditions or irrational fear of the virus can be considerate of others and stay home.

Funny you bring up irrational fears in this thread, while claiming in another that masks make you homicidal.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

But, they need to get to work, fix your plumbing problems, stock your store selves, tend your bars, cut your hair, drive your kids school buses and teach in your kids schools!!
"Just staying home" is not an option for most.

Yes. Life is a risk. Every day, every time you get out of bed.

Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Funny you bring up irrational fears in this thread, while claiming in another that masks make you homicidal.

Funny. Yes. It is called a joke. Learn to read with discernment.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So, quit acting like it's a viable option for people, unless you want everyone with those preexisting conditions
Known to be at greater risk being added to the disability rolls while we end up with a shortage of workers.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ya, we all know it's the carona induced paranoid delusions and hallucinations that are causing people to become violent and homicidal.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So, quit acting like it's a viable option for people, unless you want everyone with those preexisting conditions
Known to be at greater risk being added to the disability rolls while we end up with a shortage of workers.

You seem to think that the majority of people are at risk. It is the opposite. The vast majority are NOT at risk.

That is the point.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But, you are saying that those with preexisting conditions and irrational fears can just stay at home, now you seem to be reducing that down to those that are truly at risk saying that they are such a small number they shouldnt be considered...
And, may I ask just what you consider at risk? Are you just including at risk of death? How about at risk of long term hospital care in an icu unit? How about the risk of life long negative effects from getting the virus which seems to still be undetermined? How about the risk presented to all of us when hospital systems get overwhelmed and it starts affecting the quality of care they are able to provide?
Or, just the God danged inconvenience to all of us when they end up shutting crap down because too many people and govt officials want to cling to their noncovid induced paranoid delusions and sabotage any and all measures that could possibly enable us to get enough control over the situation that we could return to a somewhat safe normal like most of the rest of the world seems to be enjoying?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But, you are saying that those with preexisting conditions and irrational fears can just stay at home,

Yes! You got it...

now you seem to be reducing that down to those that are truly at risk saying that they are such a small number they shouldnt be considered...

No, I'm saying they should have to take care of themselves, and not require everyone else - the other 99% of us - to wear masks just so they can feel better about going out and about.

And, may I ask just what you consider at risk?

Not my problem. I know my risk factors. It is for everyone else to know theirs.

Are you just including at risk of death? How about at risk of long term hospital care in an icu unit?

Kindof the same thing, no?

How about the risk of life long negative effects from getting the virus which seems to still be undetermined?

How about the risk of death from bathtub drowning?

How about the risk presented to all of us when hospital systems get overwhelmed and it starts affecting the quality of care they are able to provide?

Yeah, wake me up when that actually happens.

Or, just the God danged inconvenience to all of us when they end up shutting crap down because too many people and govt officials want to cling to their noncovid induced paranoid delusions and sabotage any and all measures that could possibly enable us to get enough control over the situation that we could return to a somewhat safe normal like most of the rest of the world seems to be enjoying?

There is still no scientific proof that masks will help with that situation.

And even if they do 'flatten the curve', all that does is spread it out and make it last longer. I'd prefer that we just rip the bandaid off and get it over with, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bill de Blasio must be testing the New York City population to find out if the masks are dulling their common sense.

De Blasio statement to the citizens of New York City...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bill de Blasio must be testing the New York City population to find out if the masks are dulling their common sense.

De Blasio statement to the citizens of New York City...

twitter.com...

Ya, cuz more people in prison = better

I'm not arguing for whoever was let out, but the model of jailing everyone is not working.
edit on 16-7-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
the cash-in parasite ads for masks even tell you themselves (in the small print) that these masks are USELESS for the supposed task at hand. but they're cheap! and you won't get glared at by the herd! you won't get a fine!

pasteboard.co...
edit on 16 7 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: additional text

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

task at hand

What is the task at hand, I'm guessing you don't know.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I follow a general rule that if employees in the establishment I'm visiting are wearing masks, then I put mine on... even though it's not an expensive medically certified version.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

But, then, you are acknowledging that most are really in no position to and quite frankly... you dont want them to stay home! You want them in the classrooms teaching your kids, you want them driving the school buses, you want them in your bars and resturants, stores, serving your needs and desires. Maybe you should just take care of yourselves, grow your own food, butcher your own cows and chickens, cook your own food, mix your own drinks, teach your own kids. And while you are at it raise a few sheep, learn to weave their wool into clothe, And sew your own danged clothes!! The whole concept of civilization requires people taking care of other peoples needs while learning to depend on others to take care of a portion of theirs.

You know your own risk factors?? My guess is that you, like most of us, dont even know if you are infected. And, if you are infected, you are sick weather your symptoms are noticeable or not. And, while you seem to prefer to race to this herd immunity as fast as you can.. it seems that theres a question of weather there really is an immunity.. which means that while yous are out and about having a good time in your pool parties and bars, patio picnics or whatever else... sharing your covid with each others, those of use who would prefer to just to avoid getting sick, dont feel like ending up racking up a few hundred thousand dollars to a million or so in medical bills or the higher future cost of healthcare because well, most of those bills wont be paid in full and the hospitals will need a bailout.

But here is an idea... if the hospital can prove that you were not abiding by the CDC guidelines, they can put your care on hold and take the patient that's been waiting around for that biopsie wondering if its cancer or not if you happen to get sick from covid and there is no room at the inn. Since you are so good at taking care of yourself!

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

But, then, you are acknowledging that most are really in no position to and quite frankly... you dont want them to stay home!

I don't 'want' them to do anything, except get out of my face and stop spreading fear needlessly and insisting that I participate in their delusions.

You know your own risk factors?? My guess is that you, like most of us, dont even know if you are infected.

I'm not.

But here is an idea... if the hospital can prove that you were not abiding by the CDC guidelines, they can put your care on hold and take the patient that's been waiting around for that biopsie wondering if its cancer or not if you happen to get sick from covid and there is no room at the inn. Since you are so good at taking care of yourself!

The hospital is the last place I'd go if I got really sick with something like this. A little outpatient clinic for a series of high dose IV vitamin C drips is all it would take.

But, since I already take high oral doses, it will never come to that. I know how to treat these kinds of things. For myself, and my family.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So, you don't believe in freedom?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So, you don't believe in freedom?

Absolutely, how is that in any way unclear?

The freedom from being forced to wear face masks when there is no real science backing up their usefulness, and there is plenty of evidence that they are very unhealthy for the wearer (just buy an oxygen meter and see what happens to your blood oxygen levels after a few minutes of wearing one).

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join