It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the next four years look like

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
If Biden wins this upcoming election?

I didn't place this in the mudpit, because I want serious answers.

I've got my own opinions, which I will share as the thread develops.

To start with I feel like the far left will will vindicated and there will be four years of smugness coming from that.

But maybe they won't feel vindicated. Maybe it won't be enough. Biden doesn't exactly represent what they've been pushing for.

What about all the current investigations into Burisma, Bidens, Obama, and Hillary? Will they just stop? It could continue. The same people will be in the Supreme court.

Will Trump continue to be the target of Democrats and the left?

I don't know. I'm just kind of mulling over things, and would like to read some other people's opinions. Especially if they are more knowledgeable in the matter.

Please no trolling. Also, this isn't about what will happen if Trump wins the election. I just want us to talk about what will happen in the following four years during a Biden/who friggin knows presidency.

Several loopholes in presidential powers will be hastily closed with a Democrat in power.

There are several questionable points in your prediction but this one really stands out. Do you honestly believe that the democrats are so morally superior that they would rush to eliminate any "loopholes", whatever they may be, and remove a means to gain a greater advantage? Going by their track record (the whole impeachment fiasco, the Kavenaugh hearings, even floating the idea of removing Trump via the 25th Amendment among so many others) this statement is laughable.
"Hastily exploited" would be the correct wording.

Nope, but I believe Trump has everyone so rattled that they'll take steps to close some of the loopholes he exploited. And I think that the Republicans will be glad to go along to prevent a Democrat president from using them.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Biden will have to clean up the mess Trump leaves him/US.
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Pandemic mess
Police brutality social racial respect racial division mess
Unemployment mess
Sadly it will be challenging, but that's why someone level headed for the many not the few will be required to steer the global lead accordingly.
If Biden wins I wish him luck.
Trump hated Obama so much back when he claimed he was not a US citizen that no matter what Obama did right it was wrong to Trump and now... Messes everywhere.
😳😒

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I'm sure it's all Trump's fault. Obama had such a grand winning streak.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Obama had to clean up after dubya...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's a pattern that the more you see over the years you become kind of aware of what to expect and to prepare for.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Specifics, sure. At the current rate of decline the U.S will become a failed state, China will continue to grow as a global player, Russia will also become stronger and gain ground regionally.

I would not want to be in the U.S for what happens next if Biden does in fact win and I'm on the fence at this point it will be a disaster, the trump supporters will lose the plot and act out, I suspect the fallout will be far worse than any leftist could dream up.

In my opinion Biden is so much worse than trump, it's surreal we've even reached this point, the only logical conclusion is it is a planned failure which will result in the military on the streets and um well I'm not qualified to postulate further.

That’s a pretty heavy analogy. Let’s get to the election first. We don’t even know how we are going to vote. Whoever loses this election, they won’t accept it, lol technically at this point in us history after this election or the last one we can barely GET THROUGH A FREE ELECTION. let that sink in.....

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Nope, but I believe Trump has everyone so rattled that they'll take steps to close some of the loopholes he exploited. And I think that the Republicans will be glad to go along to prevent a Democrat president from using them.

Everyone was rattled only because Hillary didn't win....can you even see that one thing...lol

What actual loopholes did he exploit? I think IF the dems take over they will not change crap and work their own magic to exploit as much as possible. Remember that all this exploitation of the administration, FBI, DOJ, FISA, IRS so on and so forth under Obama was all done on the bases that Hillary was going to win and carry it all forward, so now you think they would actually do something good?

Or do you see Obama and crew clean as a whistle?

edit on 26-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

That’s a pretty heavy analogy. Let’s get to the election first. We don’t even know how we are going to vote. Whoever loses this election, they won’t accept it, lol technically at this point in us history after this election or the last one we can barely GET THROUGH A FREE ELECTION. let that sink in.....

What do you mean by "free election"? If Biden wins the right is not going to freak out like the left has done for 3+ years. No one on the right freaked out over Obama, but boy Trump wins and the freak out started before his first day in office. If Biden wins many of us are going to pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Good luck....

edit on 26-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

And dubya had to deal with Clinton and so on and so forth

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Yes, that’s right. I was talking for the average first time buyer with not a lot of money saved, not investors.

When rates start to go up that's typically when first time buyers get in, they stop renting and purchase because of a perceived upcoming shortage.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

We are screwed either way. Biden is a senile old man and Trump is a con artist. Heads you lose tails you lose.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Con artists typically profit from their actions. Trump's assets have diminished significantly since he took office. So please explain, what's the con?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I despise Biden and the democrats complicity with the globalist agenda, I just hope Trump is sincere.
edit on 27-6-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Hmm... I dunno , Something like This ?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Trump is the final president of the United States.

There is going to be a Biblical upheaval before this year is over.

The years after it will be unknown.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
2.5 billion dead

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the New Normal will be the order-of-the-day

Presidents are not much more than just 'front men/persons' (cogs in the matrix that are designed to be held aloft then discarded as 'used up')

who is the beneficiary, not the old 'Normal' paradigm of Constitutional Government... instead the NWO comprised of Corporate Entities who are the Chessboard Masters in head-to-head economic combat...

any number of leading Mega Corporations in a wide swath of economy sectors can be the Strategist-in-charge (such as the Pharmaceutical sector in this present COVID19 ''Clade' Pandemic/Drama being played out)

the social re-set is in early bloom stage, the financial re-set will unfold in these next 4 years, the Coup to modify the Executive Branch is only 95% completed... but will become apparent that 'New Normal' includes a meat-puppet President for 'Show' only as the Congress/Senate takes the reins-of-power...

Trump and Biden are temporary chess-pieces on the global gameboard, for now..... just like Zukerberg will cease to be 'needed' anymore by the State...

eta

preppersfeed.wordpress.com...

an interesting

related article
edit on th30159335422428232020 by St Udio because: eta

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

they will not meet with passive resistance.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... I dunno , Something like This ?

Kind of crazy how they got the McDonalds golden arches in there.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If Biden wins this upcoming election?

I suspect much more smelling will be sniffed out.
hashtag_i_was_also_smelled

edit on 0000006025462America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join