It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Pool's Rant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is not my rant. It's Tim Pool's rant. He's an independent reporter/journalist who walked away from VICE and Fusion for their dishonesty. Tim Pool always refused to sacrifice his integrity for financial gain. He tells the truth, fully aware that Google (YouTube) will probably remove his YouTube channel eventually, or demonetize his videos. He stays calm, never swears and maintains a light sense of humor, despite the heaviness of the subject matter he discusses. However, on this occasion Tim Pool finally snaps and what comes out is raw and frankly awesome.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So does Tim have a wife and kids, does Tim have responsibilities.
He is right for him but that doesn’t mean he is right for other people, their lives and family

Sits in front of a YouTube camera, fortunately based on his past, preaching, was he out on the street?
I hope he has been out and about, not just a talking head.

Anyway, his message was spot on, but people, people have their own lives, families, children, concerns
It’s not black and white

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And he's right. Joe Rogan has the largest podcast in the world, with frequent guests, as he said, such as Jordan Peterson, Shapiro, Rubin, and countless others. He's just saying we can't claim ignorance,that a good majority recognize the atrocities happening in our country right now and nobody's doing a thing to stop it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
True, but if you dont stand up, then what future is there for your kids?

Give me Liberty or Give me Comfort?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks! I had not heard of this guy before and now I have a lot of catching up to do!

If ATS does go dark I will miss post like this! I have found out about some great things I otherwise might not have because of this site. Here's hoping that she doesn't go dark!

Thanks again for the post LCH2!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah thats a good rant.

I am not trying to give an excuse for why people are not standing up.

But some people are not affliated with organizations that recieve boat loads of money to roganize a protest everyday.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

He was out during Occupy and other protests in different countries. The real deal journalist. And no offence, I know it's different when you have a family to support, but I agree with him. The US and Canada are in a state of political war for our future. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

Me too! Thanks, JFA13. Let's hope ATS pulls through.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I respect your point, but Tim wasn't either. It's not about clout, it's about individuality.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Tim is one of just a handful of widely-heard people who are calling out the left on their insanity.
Comedian Nick DiPaolo has a great YT show, which DiPaolo himself says "will probably be banned soon."
On his podcast, DiPaolo referred to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey as an "evil, evil man". He also shows many, many newsclips
from CNN and CBS, and then proves they're faked. He swears a lot and is hyper politically incorrect, so naturally he terrifies
the lefties. One liberal talk show host called him "the most-hate filled man ever". Classic!

I'm still amazed that Fox allows Tucker Carlson to speak out against the status quo.

Rogan has vowed to fight censorship on his new Spotify platform. (Rogan said he is embarrassed about the $100 million he's getting!) This could be a fantastic platform for him to fight the big-tech facists.
Rumors say that a combination of people including Poole, DiPaolo, Jordan Peterson, and Elon Musk all contributed to
Rogan being "red-pilled.
edit on 25-6-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
When I was younger and would watch a movie where the protagonist (or other main characters) would choose to leave their loved ones and walk into a noble fight, that would likely leave them dead, I always wondered "Why?"
Thinking to myself, "dude, you should have just walked away and lived your life."

I don't think that anymore. I understand better now the WHY. And I think we all have to understand that to cause any real change.

It's a strange world we live in. I'm doing my best to teach my kids why it's not ok to dismantle history.

And fortunately, I don't have job that will make me "support" noxious things in order to get a check. (To be fair though, my job is very insignifiant.)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

republicans, nowhere to be found. AMEN brother.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Thinking to myself, "dude, you should have just walked away and lived your life."

That is precisely why 95% of people won't take on the left. Once the lefties target you, they will use any means necessary to destroy you. Taking away your livlihood is just a start. They will ruin your life.

God bless these brave free-speech warriors who are fighting the good fight. If they keep up the fight, and more people pushback against the libs, the left will eventually eat itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I genuinely dont think the right, in general, even knows how to push back on this stuff.

So, they just make fun of it all, hope it goes away on its own, or escalates to a "pew pew" level. Thats pretty much the entire response, not just from republican officials, but from many in the general population as well.

"I gots my supplies and am ready to bunker down or bug out!" is endemic.

The Narrative has been so carefully crafted that many think the most they can do is simply speak out. Which is good, but its just one very small facet of a much larger situation.

Its why I yammer on about self-sufficiency, and the fact that modern tech enables us to achieve it in our own homes like never before. There is a helluva lot more going on here than many seem to realize.

I truly believe we are fighting for the future of the US and the west in general.

Its not some vague notion either, we are on a death march towards total centralized dependency. The only way I can see to truly work towards something else is by actively building in a different direction. Meaning, actual self-sufficiency, decentralization, and empowering the individual with actual tools.. rather than the total dependency of the binary, corporate-political hive mind.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: Werds R hard

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OH I was talking more about Black Lives Matter.

I never heard of Tim Pool until this thread

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

i think they are scared to death. The Left is going all pitch fork and midnight lynchings, and the right is timidly hiding behind the curtains hoping nobody notices them. Pretty weak in my book.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I have a family and I agree with Tim.

It's time for personal courage and to develop a family stance and be prepared for the consequences.

I've been saving money like crazy because of this insanity. If you have to fight, do so on your own terms. But don't abdicate the responsibility to fight and then just complain while the world you love comes down around your ears.

I don't want my kids growing up in a Marxist dictatorship. I don't want my kids walking on eggshells for the rest of their lives lest a rage mob come for them.

I don't value my own life more than the future of my posterity.
edit on 6 25 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe, maybe not.

All I see is nearly everyone working towards exactly the same end from multiple directions.

Hunkering down, or bugging out? That works for the plan. Preparing for the culture war to go "hot" without doing anything else? That works towards the same entities that are benefitting from the unrest precipitated by the left. Sit back and complain online, but nothing else? Same deal. Join in the corporate-political "movement?" Same deal. Put up a black square on social media? Join in CHAZ-type insurrections? Just stock up on ammo? All the same deal.

They want to precipitate conflict, decimate any non-corporate businesses, eliminate any means of self-sufficiency, and control information channels.

Then, if they are able to incite both "sides" to actually fight, they will spin it all in the media. The rest of the population will have no choice but to rely on centralized, massive corporations for everything from medicine to food.

Very few are looking at approaches that dont involve fighting for, or against, the Narrative. Keep an eye on your local city council during this time.. Thats where the majority of moves are being made while everyone is either watching the Digital Veil.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Glad to introduce you to someone new.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He should start a movement since he has a following. I’m guessing he won’t though and just wants clicks like every other talking head in this country right now. I’m currently unemployed so I can’t quit on him, but if he has some movement where we can have a meaningful protest and shutdown specific government functions that hinder our rights, I’d join.

Now for some criticism, the part where he says just quit your job and start your own business. That was pretty funny and someone should point out the difficulty of that and how everyone in the workforce is magically going to quit their job and start their own companies.

To go off that, if it’s so easy why doesn’t he quit relying on ad revenue and worrying about being cancelled and start his own media platform. He can build his own version of YouTube and allow whoever he wants to use his platform to push whatever messages they desire, including himself.

Lastly, he speaks as if he wants an all out war, but has he seen a war first hand should be the question. I think he’d like his comfy chair and laid back job again once it all started.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join