It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Only made it halfway through the first. Constantly stopping the vid, to ponder and contemplate.
Also explains why books are not getting read... LoL !!

But yeah : beautiful so far, and listening is ongoing, when the surroundings are conducive.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
😍

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
MONO

This thread from yours truly is on the topic how honest intelligent productive thinking will prove the existence of God.

So the first task for everyone here who are sincerely keen to prove or disprove God existing, is to work together as to concur on the idea or concept of God - Whose existence we are going to prove or disprove.

Now the thread author has in mind the God in the three monotheistic faiths of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, these are three connected faiths, and I submit that they all three concur on the concept of God as follows:

"God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning."

Posters here have gone into all kinds of alien concerns, still if you anyone are into the three monotheistic religions, let us work together to first come to concurrence on the concept of God.

You have my concept of God, above, so please give your concept of God, and no need to complain that you have already given it, but I didn't attend to it, because you can give it again and again and again if you really know that your concept of God is sincerely thought up and honestly taken by you: to be within the cognitive enclosure of the three monotheistic faiths: Christianity, Islam, Judaism.

Let us do it this way, we will work together, and so that we will save time and trouble, just put at the top of your post this inscription in upper case, MONO, then everyone who is into the concept of God in the three monotheistic faiths of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, we know that you are talking about God existing or not, and you are not into all kinds and manners of alien matters outside the present thread.*

Now, please present first your concept of God, before you write anything else, in particular how my concept of God is not acceptable to you, okay?

Title of thread: Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

Author of thread: Pachomius

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM

OP of thread:
On the assumption that mankind sincerely seeks knowledge, I submit that it is possible for any person to come to resolve the issue God exists or not, with honest intelligent productive thinking, i.e., thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas. Now, honest intelligent productive thinking on the said issue must start with working together to concur on the concept of God. What do you dear colleagues here say?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

You

This thread from yours truly is on the topic how honest intelligent productive thinking will prove the existence of God.

So the first task for everyone here who are sincerely keen to prove or disprove God existing, is to work together as to concur on the idea or concept of God - Whose existence we are going to prove or disprove.

No. The first task is to produce a theory concerning god that can be tested by experiment.

Not quote other individuals / worldly sources, and not play word games.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
MONO

Please, Neutron, I don't know what you are talking about, unless you first present your concept of God.

And that is why perhaps you don't put up the inscription MONO at the top of your post, because you just want to derail the thread.

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

No. The first task is to produce a theory concerning god that can be tested by experiment.

Not quote other individuals / worldly sources, and not play word games.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Those who don't believe are offended by the truth.

Now be honest with yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
MONO

Dear Out6, thanks for your contribution to my thread.

You see, I am happy as the author of this thread, when posters here choose to add or correct me on my OP here, and within the cognitive enclosure of the OP i.e. the thread.

Now this forum of ATS is very tolerant with posters going into all kinds of off-topic directions, but the ideal is still that posters should contribute to the development of the topic, or point out what are the words of the author, which to them are in need of improvement or even correction.

If posters who choose to participate in a thread but want to go to another direction altogether, then they should not have come into the thread, but start their own threads for expounding on their own ideas whatever.

Anent that point, I challenge Neutron, Neutron, have you ever authored a thread at all, give me the link.

You see, this Neutron character, he is always coming from nowhere and going to nowhere in my thread.

As an experiment, I will ask him, Neutron present your concept of God before you start requiring me to talk with you about whatever theory etc etc etc.

Now, et us all sit back and await with bated breath for Neutron to produce a link to any thread he has authored in an internet forum.

And/or produce his concept of God.

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thx P.

Above all else, guard your heart for everything you do flows from it.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I believe in Jesus, the father and the holy spiritual. That God created the universe.

What’s that about being judgmental again. Seems you don’t understand anything.

However. I am very comfortable with my relationship and walk with Jesus based on faith.

I don’t need proof when I already seek the truth about God. Not the truth dictated by Pachomius, and the individual’s definition of their god that lacks soul and depth. And wants to believe in god by evidence, and calls those that believe by faith “religious”.

The difference is that I am very open to intelligent design, that earth might very well have been seeded with life by another race in conjunction with God (angles, seraphim, and what not). God can create reality any way god pleases.

But I very well know the difference between faith vs actual evidence.

And I understand the difference between faith and not tempting my God.

And that if you seek God with “evidence” instead of heart, mind, and soul; God becomes blind to your existence. God doesn’t know you.

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’(A) will enter the kingdom of heaven,(B) but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(C) 22 Many will say to me on that day,(D) ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’(E) 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’(F)

www.biblegateway.com...

This thread is to glorify trolls. Has nothing to do with actually glorifying the Father. Otherwise more here would be comfortable with their faith. And not need reassurance of people of this world, and ignore being of the kingdom of heaven. To be plain. Lots of people in this thread are seeking reassurance of this world, and turn a blind eye to blessings from the kingdom of heaven.
edit on 6-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So. Who’s offended?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

So. What’s more important. Trying to fix and prop up Pachomius broken misguided logic. Or trying with all your heart, mind, soul to be a servant to the one True God.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

His broken misguided logic does not need fixing simple because it's not what you say.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nice trolling.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

His broken misguided logic does not need fixing simple because it's not what you say.

God luck “proving” god. When you can volunteer to help food banks, visit prisons, or help rebuilt communities by working with a group like Samaritan’s Purse. Prove god In endless debate with no resolution. Or go be the hands and feet of God while building the body of God.

Choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well, you were the only one asking for evidence. Thank God we're rid of that nonsense.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well, you were the only one asking for evidence. Thank God we're rid of that nonsense.

That's what the whole thread was supposed to be:
Prove existence of God, in concept, as creator ...
with evidence

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Then quote where the existence of god was proven?

And..... you have ZERO comprehension!

And that if you seek God with “evidence” instead of heart, mind, and soul; God becomes blind to your existence. God doesn’t know you.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The context of my whole post. You have zero impact on my faith and relationship with Jesus.

originally posted by: neutronflux

I believe in Jesus, the father and the holy spiritual. That God created the universe.

What’s that about being judgmental again. Seems you don’t understand anything.

However. I am very comfortable with my relationship and walk with Jesus based on faith.

I don’t need proof when I already seek the truth about God. Not the truth dictated by Pachomius, and the individual’s definition of their god that lacks soul and depth. And wants to believe in god by evidence, and calls those that believe by faith “religious”.

The difference is that I am very open to intelligent design, that earth might very well have been seeded with life by another race in conjunction with God (angles, seraphim, and what not). God can create reality any way god pleases.

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’(A) will enter the kingdom of heaven,(B) but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(C) 22 Many will say to me on that day,(D) ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’(E) 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’(F)

www.biblegateway.com...

This thread is to glorify trolls. Has nothing to do with actually glorifying the Father. Otherwise more here would be comfortable with their faith. And not need reassurance of people of this world, and ignore being of the kingdom of heaven. To be plain. Lots of people in this thread are seeking reassurance of this world, and turn a blind eye to blessings from the kingdom of heaven.

——————-

You are F’n shameless.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You don’t need “evidence” of god if you have a personal relationship with God.

Man you just don’t get it.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
MONO

To Neutron:
Bah! Produce if you ever had authored a thread, the link to your thread, otherwise you are without any so much as a dyspeptic stomach to author any thread in an online forum, but your wicked heart and mind are intent on obscurantism here in my thread, so go away and stay away.

On evidence, here is my concept of what is evidence:

"Evidence in concept is anything existing that leads man to ascertain another thing existing."

And I almost forgot, addressing Neutron again, produce your concept of God, otherwise you don't even know what God you are praying to - it could be a 'bible-latrous' God.

And everyone please produce your concept of what is evidence, we need it to prove God exists.

Here is my proof on evidence that God exists:

Babies and roses exist, that's the evidence, therefore God exists - corresponding to the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And please, dear honest intelligent productive thinkers here, beware of dyspeptic charlatans, deceiving you that my proof for God is circular reasoning, because they are always inside their lobotomized skull, and never going out into the world outside their lobotomized skull, to enjoy the wonders of babies and roses in the neighborhood.

Circular reasoning can only exist with vain words inside the lobotomized skull of dyspeptic charlatans, who never ever realize the wonders of babies and roses in the world outside and independent of their lobotomized skull.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join