It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I don't understand why you people find pleasure in proving people wrong while you're not even right yourself posting science all the way cause you know, science can 't be discussed and you end up with the idea having been right while you did not investigate yourself. You could call it plagiarism.
edit on 6-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You're such a silly bastard.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

You're such a silly bastard.

What. You don’t like this game of one or two liners?
edit on 6-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I don't understand why you people find pleasure in proving people wrong while you're not even right yourself posting science all the way cause you know, science can 't be discussed and you end up with the idea having been right while you did not investigate yourself. You could call it plagiarism.

And I don’t understand how people repeatedly proven wrong, that constantly change the subject, go on posting like they have any credibility?

And my faith is not your faith. So faith is personal “evidence”. If you believe in your concept of your god that is your faith. Now what evidence can you provide, as an example, that humankind was created by your god. And not bioengineered by extraterrestrials.

Then quote the post where you answered to:

Again. By all means cite in this thread where evidence that god exists other than faith is provided.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It depends on what is asked. I explained it all and then you went on simply not understanding what I said.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

We went through all of this already. Do you even move on with life?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It depends on what is asked. I explained it all and then you went on simply not understanding what I said.

But you don’t make much sense, and you don’t answer questions directed at you. Not a very honest exchange.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

We went through all of this already. Do you even move on with life?

Then quote the post where it was answered by you. Or is this another case you posting something wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

That's simply how it is.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

That's simply how it is.

That you make wrong statements that you cannot back with facts? So you post wrong things on purpose?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Comparing God with Zeus is like comparing the universe with you breaking your leg.

Both are mythical concepts. One is a bearded chappie that lives on top of a mountain and used to go around smiting people and the other is a bearded chappie who lives very high up and who, erm, used to go around smiting people. I see very little difference. They both even had kids with women they were not married to.
Meh.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

And I don’t understand how people repeatedly proven wrong, that constantly change the subject, go on posting like they have any credibility?

I don't understand why people that feel this way continue to push for even more of the same.

You do it on every thread you post on.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If that's what you really believe yourself it's actually not ok.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Let him think he's right, it's a lesson learned in time.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Again you don't understand. You're making yourself look really silly again now but what do you know?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I don't understand why people that feel this way continue to push for even more of the same.

You do it on every thread you post on.

What. I play Out6of9Balance’s one liner games, and off topic questions, and your going to blame me?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Again you don't understand. You're making yourself look really silly again now but what do you know?

I am just playing your game...

Now. Please quote where you provided actual evidence god exists, not your faith god exists.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Blame you?

It takes two to tango.

If you think someone is stupid ......how stupid does one have to be to keep trying to get 'right' answers?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Blame you?

It takes two to tango.

If you think someone is stupid ......how stupid does one have to be to keep trying to get 'right' answers?

Then for. By all means quote from this thread where it has been proven god exists. Not to be confused with faith. Faith is not proof.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You're not playing anything, you're just being what you are, silly, and now want to derail from it. Think before posting.
edit on 6-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join