It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: Pachomius

Funny you cannot answer such a simple question like if your god blessed you with a soul?

What is a soul?

What makes you a being different than say a car?

What makes you a being different???

There is nothing separate.....life is happening .....it is not made of separate things.

So. You have the same value as my Atari game consul console? And artificial intelligence should have equal rights?

Fixed post
edit on 7-7-2020 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
The post has been edited.......

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Funny you cannot answer such a simple question like if your god blessed you with a soul?

What is a soul?

There is nothing separate.....life is happening .....it is not made of separate things.

So. You have the same value as my Atari game consul console? And artificial intelligence sound have equal rights?

What is artificial intelligence sound?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What is a soul?

But things are separate. A star going super nova kills its system. While most super novas have little or no impact on our solar system.

One solder is shot dead, while the soldier besides him lives physically unharmed. While the majority of the world and universe never know of the existence of the dead soldier. And it is only through communication we learn of world events. So yes. Your being is separate. And you are in control of yourself. And I have no control over you.
edit on 7-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What is a soul?

So. You have the same value as my Atari game consul console? And artificial intelligence sound have equal rights?

What is artificial intelligence sound?

So. You have the same value as my Atari game consul console? And artificial intelligence should have equal rights?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How many of you are there???

Do you imagine that there are two of you......one in control of the other??

That is the conflict. The two of you fighting with each other.

No peace for the two of you.

Only when the two become one will the kingdom be revealed.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What is a soul?

Are you saying people are property?

Well. Then don’t get upset if somebody places a title on you and claims you as property.
edit on 7-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You nor anything has control over me......because what is happening is all there is...
There is no me!

What is appearing has no doer.......it is BEING what it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

What is a soul?

Are you saying people are property?

Well. Then don’t get upset if somebody places a title on you a
And claims you as property.

I have no idea what you are talking about......I get the impression that English is not your primary language.

I am not saying people are property......

People are just appearances......sound and trees and cars are just appearing.

Life appears and the words appear that seam to divide.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Wonder what Jesus has to say since you like to quote him, and claim he is misunderstood?

Matthew 6:25-34
New International Version
Do Not Worry(A)
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry(B) about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.(C) Are you not much more valuable than they?(D) 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?(E)

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor(F) was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?(G) 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.(H) 33 But seek first his kingdom(I) and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.(J) 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus clearly states you have more value than stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You, “ A body is no different than a Ford.“

So. How is my body not properly if it isn’t different than a Ford?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The body is a machine.... like a Ford is a machine.

There is no one in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The body is a machine.... like a Ford is a machine.

There is no one in it.

I asked you a question

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Who or what can own anything when there is no one?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Who or what can own anything when there is no one?

So now your no one. Those that suffered under slavery are no one. Is that how you justify treating people like property? Because individuals are no one?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No more pearls......

Impossible with man!!!

edit on 7-7-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

More from Jesus, who you like to quote. And claim is misunderstood?

Sparrows

Matthew 6:25-34 ESV / 298 helpful votes

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Matthew 10:29-31 ESV / 286 helpful votes

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

www.openbible.info...

Is it false to say Jesus proclaimed people have more worth than clothes and sparrows? And Jesus implies people by God are more valued than stuff and animals?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sorry for a late reply. Its summer hollidays for us here in scaninavia

Nope... Our expansion is 14 billion light years big... space/time is infinite... see the difference?

Yes i see the difference.

My question is how do you explain that Our finite universe will retract because of the difference between Our expansion and infinite Space time..?

WHat will cause the retraction..? Some kind of black hole (vacuum)..?

I know this is a popular Scientific theory, but can you explain it and make sense of it when you compare finite time Space to infinite time Space..?

You must see the big issue here… Do you really think Our finite time Space would be able to create a greater force then the infinite time Space, that would be able to create a vacuum that would pull all finite matter and energies back to a singularity..?

That is not possible… Not even scientifically.

Let me just ask you this: The singularity that shaped Our universe was intitially infinite small before expansion…… How small is infinitly small. And what force would be capable of compressing a singularity to be infinitly small..?

What finite is capable of doing that……?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The real world…? There is nothing real about Our world. Have you ever wondered why you have to go to School for 25 years to make it in this world…?

Havent you ever Wonder why only humans have to pay to live on Earth..? Why do you have to get a eductions...why do you have to be schooled..?

Why do you have to be controlled by a government..?

Dont you ever have questions about the reality of Our world..?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Phantom423

The real world…? There is nothing real about Our world. Have you ever wondered why you have to go to School for 25 years to make it in this world…?

Havent you ever Wonder why only humans have to pay to live on Earth..? Why do you have to get a eductions...why do you have to be schooled..?

Why do you have to be controlled by a government..?

Dont you ever have questions about the reality of Our world..?

I am not making fun of you. As I walk outside where I work, it eats at me the Turtledoves fly around fat and free. While I am stuck at work all day. I guess I don’t have to worry about being eaten by a hawk? But I do have to worry about drunk drivers or distracted drivers? However, definitely felt part of the food chain snorkeling. And bank fishing in South Carolina. Watch out for the alligators....

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join