It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If it’s wrong to call out others, then way don’t you show me grace.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Timothy 4:2 Be ready to spread the word whether or not the time is right. Point out errors, warn people, and encourage them. Be very patient when you teach.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It is not about other people....take a long hard look at your posts.....and not just on God threads.

Your attitude towards others is not godly imo.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It is not about other people....take a long hard look at your posts.....and not just on God threads.

Your attitude towards others is not godly imo.

Like I said. I show restraint, don’t usually attack people’s intelligence, never attack people intelligence first. And only go after blatant lies I can show / prove are lies. And go after false authority.

Your accusing the wrong person. I show grace until that grace is trampled on.

Please. By all means. How I am to interpret these posts...

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

I see. I can't come in. There's nobody inside.

I am death, the destroyer of worlds.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Or, how would you interpret this post

Sorry for interrupting. I'll leave this thread to the ranting spaceball people before someone kills me.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

There is a difference from being truthful vs someone posting right out hateful posts based on nothing but emotion.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Btw I'm not saying God created matter out of nothing.

But it is exactly what God did. And i dare to say it. Because i know what nothing is. Nothing is the same as a abolute vacuum. It is a void absolute empty of finite matter and energies. It is absolut free space. And absolut free space is God.

And it is the only space that can be absolut. It is absolut time, and it is absolut space. It takes up all space there is. Finite does not.

According to science our universe was formed. 17,799 billion years ago. And it dident take up all space there is. It hardly tok up space at all.

Science state that the singularity was very very tiny when it was formed. They say that it was infinitely small. This means that the singularity didnt take up any space at all.

Just this little information should be enough for everyone to know that our universe is not infinite. It is not everything... Our universe is just all we know about.

When our universe was so small when it was formed we should also know that a much large space must exist outside the singularity.

There is also another theory that we can discard. And that is that our universe could have imploded on it self. Science also state that when our universe have expanded to far gravity will press it back into a single point. And form a new singularity.

But that is impossible when our universe is surrounded by absolute free space. Our universe is not a elastic band. Science also state that gravity is reduced when effected by distanse. This is information that is plain site but nobody grabs onto it... People just eat the narrative without giving it a thought.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Let's move on from the emotionaly involved off topic poster.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You try to provoke emotion, then run from its consequences.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Then cite and quote from this thread where there is hardcore repeatable and tangible evidence god exists. Not a person’s faith

Or provide a personal testimony how god has came to your rescue?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's hard to agree on the existence of God with people who think God is a bearded man on a cloud who evolved from dinosaurs.

Yeah some of the strawman arguments I have heard are hilarious. It's ironic because there are answers to all of their questions which they think stump Theological Philosophy
edit on 14-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then cite and quote from this thread where there is hardcore repeatable and tangible evidence god exists. Not a person’s faith

Or provide a personal testimony how god has came to your rescue?

The answer is faith. It is not our problem that you dont have it. Evidence is not something we lack.... you do. We dont have to find God, but you do.
If you don't want to accept what we tell you, it is not our problem. It is yours.

We shouldent even care, bacuse it is a lost cause. Faith is something we cant give you.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

See post...

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

You're not allowed to believe in God. People don't like the imaginations around it.

Are you implying I ever posted such a thing?

Please cite and quote the post.

So. More blatant falsehoods by you. Surprise.

Again.

You don’t need evidence of god to believe. In fact those that believe with faith are blessed. Is that false.

And if you have faith in God, you should have a personal relationship with God. And be able to testify personally about God. Not some general concept of god, equating the creator of the universe something equal to a private contract offering no warranty in a build and walking away.

And I don’t care if you have faith in god, gods, or have faith there is no god. It’s a personal thing.

However, the title of thread is “ Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.”

What is your proof god created matter out of nothing to create the universe. Vs matter has always existed in various states of flux?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Not everything is about you neutron and I tried to answer that question already.

See page 128
edit on 14-9-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You don’t need evidence of god to believe. In fact those that believe with faith are blessed. Is that false.

THe thing is.... faith is based on evidence. Many poeple who think that to beleive in God is the same thing as having faith in God as being the same thing. But It is not.
A person of faith needs evidence. And the evidence is their personal connection with God. A lot of People who state that they have faith in God, don't really have it. These peopel often just relay on scripture (The text). But the actuall laws that they fallow are the laws of man, not the scripture they beleive in. For many beleiver many of them think that going to church every sunday will do the job. But on monday they fallow the laws of man and argue for the laws of man. These peopel don't have faith...

If people who beleive really had faith. I bet our scociety would be a lot different. 99% of the time a beleiver in christ/God cant even argue what they beleive in. That is because they dont have faith in God. They have no connection and don't get answeres to their questions. They get no help. They only have scripture...., that is all they have and that is all they know. That is also why they say that Jesus is God. Even tough Jesus said dont pray to me pray to my father......

These people don't know who God is. But they speak on his behalf because they know scripture. Today you dont have to have faith in God to becoem a priest or a pope. All you have to do is go to school. Being a prist and a Pope is a job. It is a way to make a living. You work your way up in a system created by man. The system will not change unless man wants to change it. Non of this have anything to do with God. Because non of our systems are truly built on faith. They are built on beleives.

People who only beleive do not have evidence. They have no clue...... They only have scripture....

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well. Good thing the New Testament is full of personal testimonies concerning God, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
edit on 14-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You think I would believe in God if I didn’t have a personal relationship with God?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What 'do' we know about you?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What 'do' we know about you?

Why would I care what you think...

You going to post this again...

I am death, the destroyer of worlds.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How about you use some more blatant falsehoods.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join