It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Which people and who?

Can you name them by name?

What books have I read? Can you list them?
a reply to: neutronflux

So you have never spoken to anyone about God , or read a book that mentions or relates to God ?

Interesting you must tell me how you draw your conclusions , or are you just being argumentative for the sake of arguing

I'm guessing the latter.

What do I not understand. Quote one post from this thread that proves beyond a doubt god exists, and which god.

You understand everything?

I don't need a Quote to tell me what I know inside , either you see or you dont.

How is living creatures living off other living creatures through killing and parasitical relationships proof of god?

I was referring more to the Biological complexities of living creatures, not survival .

Survival is simple , it's just one of the perimeters of the universe we live in . Don't look at it as killing it just is what it is , the Universe is indifferent to it.

edit on 9-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Faith is the belief in the absence of evidence. Is that false?

Faith in God is a notion created by religion to keep people under control.

Faith comes in many forms , not just in God. Like I said each persons view of God is individualistic , what one person has faith in may be completely different to another persons " Faith" .

Let me add to here

I don't believe that God would expect us to have faith in his absence , that is completely illogical . The God I believe in is logical and comes from with in and if you choose to feel God , you will.

edit on 9-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

edit on 9-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If faith is to control people.

Then what are the hard facts that manifest the existence of god.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

Dear Tzar:

No need to flatter yourself, it's like you are the mother praising herself for giving birth to a terrific baby - Nemo judex in causa sua.

Just if you are good, follow my requirements and produce your concept of evidence.

Tzar posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:43 AM

[ quote] (originally posted by: Pachomius)

MONO

Attention to posters who care to give their concept of what is evidence:

I will not attend to your definition unless you can succeed to the following requirements:

1. Right from the start mention what is evidence, is it a kite, is it a bird, is it a pot of gold, is it flying spaghetti monster, is it something that exists - otherwise don't bother to proffer your concept of evdience.

2. Limit your concept to not more than the maximum of 15 words.

If you cannot comply with these two reaquirements, then for my own insight that is evidence that you have no capacity for genuine honest intelligent productive thinking and writing.

Here is my definition of what is evidence:

"Evidence is anything at all existing leading man to know another thing existing." (13 words)

[ /quote]

You're ignoring me because I'm making some damn good points and you know it. I can keep reposting as long as I feel like it serves a purpose buddy.

- - - - - - - - - - -
edit on 8-9-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

= = = = = = = = = = =
Creationism vs Evolution debates (ad nauseam)

"I think therefore I am" is misleading. the true fruit of life is "I have done therefore I have been".

*Nemo judex in causa sua (Latin): literally, "no-one is judge in his own cause."

No one except you apparently? So what's the matter with my previous definition of evidence and brief summary of why you don't have any?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

No one except you apparently? So what's the matter with my previous definition of evidence and brief summary of why you don't have any?

King of separation, AKA tzarchasm, you have been given so much evidence over the years it is mind-boggling that you pretend there is still none. Name any observable science, and I will show you why it proves God. Name any philosophical, ontological, or epistemological category, and I will show you why it proves God. Prophecy by itself is sufficient evidence to show that divine inspiration breaks the threshold between heaven and earth. Set a goal and I will show you, but you have to promise not to move the goalposts.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If faith is to control people.

Then what are the hard facts that manifest the existence of god.

That is a good question .

Do you think we would recognize the facts or even comprehend them if they were presented to us on a silver platter ?

I doubt it, we all comprehend things differently on the inside. It's sort of like a dream you know how they make since while your in them , but you wake up and it makes no since at all . I surmise that explaining God to the human mind would have a similar effect.

The human mind in a dream is far more powerful and capable than a conscious human mind .

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I find it odd that people who have no faith argue like they know what faith is. That is like for a women explaining to boy's what its like to be a man.

People who don't have faith need facts to be able to understand what people have faith in. Peopel who have faith understand the idea of facts differently then people who don't know what faith is. Facts are not only based on what science can prove, but its also about what science can't prove. This is very important to understand.

Science can not prove that a creator don't exist. Science can not prove that God did not create our universe. If science could prove that there is no God people would not have faith in God. But this is not the case. Science can not prove that what people have faith in dont exist.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I find it odd that people who have no faith argue like they know what faith is. That is like for a women explaining to boy's what its like to be a man.

People who don't have faith need facts to be able to understand what people have faith in. Peopel who have faith understand the idea of facts differently then people who don't know what faith is. Facts are not only based on what science can prove, but its also about what science can't prove. This is very important to understand.

Science can not prove that a creator don't exist. Science can not prove that God did not create our universe. If science could prove that there is no God people would not have faith in God. But this is not the case. Science can not prove that what people have faith in dont exist.

You have to remember that Faith is a gift , and not everyone has received that gift .

So the masses of people who require more proof of God than blind faith cannot simply be condemned for using the Brains that God gave them .

God gave us minds to question , to explore , to build upon to evolve even .

Science is a tool and it's basis is mathematics , which can be seen and quantified.

Religion is a tool and it's basis is Faith , Except in my opinion religion has nothing to do with God it only wants you to think it does.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Do you think we would recognize the facts or even comprehend them if they were presented to us on a silver platter ?

So you don’t actually seek the truth and mind of god?

So...

Then no actually evidence of god, just your faith in god.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So you don’t actually seek the truth and mind of god?

So...

Then no actually evidence of god, just your faith in god.

Of course I seek said Truth , and I'll let you know when I find it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Religion is a tool and it's basis is Faith , Except in my opinion religion has nothing to do with God it only wants you to think it does.

Religion is what i call explored... Our faith are in many cases explored and manipulated by people of faith and no faith. It is based on a power structure of society. There are people who would use peoples faith to explore the idea of social power. This is proven within our history all the way back to the begining of time.

Many people would blame religion for this. But in reality we should blame the people who have explored the idea the power of faith can manifest.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Let’s explore this statement

In two contexts.

Then why are there many different religious, with many branches?

Then why do hard liner communist states disavow any religion? Why not incorporate god into state doctrine?

Is seems religion creates more division and chaos than control.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

King of separation, AKA tzarchasm, you have been given so much evidence over the years it is mind-boggling that you pretend there is still none. Name any observable science, and I will show you why it proves God. Name any philosophical, ontological, or epistemological category, and I will show you why it proves God. Prophecy by itself is sufficient evidence to show that divine inspiration breaks the threshold between heaven and earth. Set a goal and I will show you, but you have to promise not to move the goalposts.

Bring God here in the flesh to discuss with us in his own words. I'm not interested in dealing with customer support.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Let’s explore this statement

In two contexts.

Then why do hard liner communist states disavow any religion? Why not incorporate god into state doctrine?

Is seems religion creates more division and chaos than control.

Religion is just one method of control .

Communism is Another , Communist want you to have complete faith in the Government not God.

Ahhhh but you see through division there is control, it's much easier to control a divided state then to control a united state, hince the two party system in America .

for the same reason we have taste buds , everyone has different taste mate.

edit on 9-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Bring God here in the flesh to discuss with us in his own words. I'm not interested in dealing with customer support.

Dring- dring !!!

Dring- dring !!!

Dring- dring !!!

Dring- dring !!!

Click... Click-click-click..............................
Beep... Beep-beep-click.............................

- Thank-you for calling the "Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not," help-line.

- Due to a heavier than average call volume : we are experiencing extensive delays. ( They all say that. )
- If you have not yet submitted your inquiry via prayer : please hang-up, and try that first.

Bzzzzzzzzz........ Beep-beep-click.............................

- If you are a member of any clergy : please press one for immediate service.
Bzzz...
- For questions regarding wanting and grasping : please press 2.
- For questions regarding honesty : please press 3.
- For questions regarding intelligence : please press 4.
- For questions regarding productivity : please press 5.
- For questions regarding thinking : please press 6.
- For questions regarding resolving issues : please press 7.
- For questions regarding God existing : please press 8.
- For questions regarding God not existing : please press 9.

- For a never-ending discussion : please log-in to ATS...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
MONO

Hey, Neutron, ever into derails, get on track, okay?

Dear everyone, you and I, we are waiting for Neutron to reply to my message to him, to wit, below.

on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:41 AM originally posted by Pachomius

MONO

Dear Neutron, my purpose is to get you and me to work together as to concur on a mutually agreed on concept of what is evidence.

Do you or don't you care that we two work together?

If you don't care, then please stop replying to my posts here, okay?

Dear readers, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness what is the reply of Neutron, because the way I have observed with him, he is continuously going his own way, with insisting on biblical utterances, instead of applying his mind to do honest intelligent productive thinking.

For the rest of ye all posters here, if you care to work with me as to for us all to arrive at a concurred on concept of what is evidence, please observe these two requirements from me, so that you will be into honest intelligent productive thinking, instead of useless posting.

1. State right away what is evidence, Is it a bird, or a kite, or anything at all existing?
2. Reduce to the maximum of just 15 words or less your draft of your concept of evidence.

Here is my concept of evidence:

:: From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing leading man to know another thing existing. (13 words)

I know that I am repeating my concept again and again, because otherwise posters like Neutron will go off on a derailing tangent, and I as the author of this thread do have a care that we all stick to the topic of the thread, okay?

Addendum: Dear Neutron, start with answering my question to you:

"I ask you is evidence in existence or not?"

You can go into derails, but please at least get on track with answering my question on whether evidence is in existence or what, not in existence?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

Still here buddy, Pachomius the greatly exaggerated, waiting for my turn. Feel free to review my responses first.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

According to scripture he is comming. But i doubt he will have a discussion with you.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Ahhhh but you see through division there is control, it's much easier to control a divided state then to control a united state, hince the two party system in America .

So god is not in control?

There is no control. Democrats want full authority. So rioting and looting. Is that what control looks like. Conservatives want control and would like to go back to a constitutional republic. If anything, the USA is out of control and many a American does not like it.

The Middle East has always been out of control. But Iran is happy that is making Iraq more and more it’s puppet. With many other Middle Eastern Countries not happy with the situation.

Then Russia purposefully crashed the petroleum market.

And India and Taiwan are resentful of current Chinese military action.

So your fake illusions that somebody is in control are delusional. I don’t think control means what you think it means.

edit on 10-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You make requests like this despite this already happening and it all being recorded. I'm not customer support, I'm coming from the front lines saying that the war is already won but you refuse to believe the good news.

Oh well. Whenever you're ready to step off the atheist hamster wheel you will be shown the way.

edit on 10-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join