It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Mono

Dear readers and all posters, I am still waiting for Neutron to reply to my question to him, to wit:

"I ask you is evidence in existence or not?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previous correspondence:

Pachomius posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:29 AM

From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not?

Pachomius posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM

Hey, Neutron, I am waiting for your continuation of our dialogue.

Let you answer: "Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not?"

Dear readers and fellow posters here, he will feign forgetfulness.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Maybe there was never a void. Just a collapse of all matter to a point it repels into the rebirth of a new universe. A action the repeats and echos through all eternity.

There must be a void because no energies or matter can exist without it. All energies and matter need a void of space to exist in.

Science often use a vacuum to illustrate this. A vacuum is a void of space devoid of matter. It is also called free space.

A perfect vacuum is suposed to mirror a absolute empty void of space.

A perfect vacuum was problably the free space that existed before the Big Bang before matter was formed. There is no way science can observe or study this because science cant observe past the expansion of our universe, or the timeline before the creation of finite energies.

Our universe can't collapse only our scientific theories do that.

Then how can a god void of body make a physical universe.

God is not a void body. God must be the void of space that takes up all space there is.

How did God form our universe. Well God must have done it by compression. Science do claim that finite time started as a singularity so small, that they say it was infinitely small....which is impossible by the way. How small is infinitely small..?

that expanded and formed the universe we live in today.

The expantion of our universe explains a lot when it comes to how it was formed.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Mono

I am now very keen and insistent to get Neutron to work with me as to arrive at a mutually agreed on concept of what is evidence, the man is always dodging in and out of my attempts to get him to stay with me until we get to concur on something, but in particular what is evidence, because atheists keep harping that God has no evidence in His favor, wherefore there is no basis to take Him to be existing.

If you anyone care to undertake with me as to concur on what is evidence, please (1) at the very start of your statement you must mention right away what is evidence, namely, Is it a bird, or a kite, or a meteor, or an airplane, or Santa, or Superman, or the nose on our face, or anything at all existing, and (2) you must complete your statement with adding just only enough words so that your whole statement covers only the maximum of merely only 15 words.

Here is my concept of evidence since from the very beginnings of this thread, namely:

Evidence is anything at all existing leading man to know another thing existing. (13 words)

Do you notice that (1) I state right way what is evidence, namely, it is anything at all existing, so you do right away from the start of your statement, indicating what is evidence, and (2) the next requirement is to add only so much additional words as to complete your concept of evidence in not more than in sum 15 words.

If you cannot produce your concept of evidence according to my two requisites, then I will not take any time to talk with you on reaching a mutually agreed on concept of what is evidence.

There, that should make everyone do genuinely honest, intelligent, and productive thinking and writing.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

Because you crap on people of faith when your have nothing but faith yourself. A concept is a product of imagination, and is not evidence when there is no observable facts to support it. Circular logic is all you have. Your logic is like this example. Large animals crap, and is filled with bacteria and matter that gives rise to other animals. So maybe the universe was crapped out by a large animal and we are just the bacteria.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You

Evidence is anything at all existing leading man to know another thing existing. (13 words)

WRONG. Evidence is that which an unbiased person uses to show a concept is true or false.

What’s your evidence again? A silly definition.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
MONO

Dear Neutron, you have not answered my question to you, please answer it first, before you continue spewing categorical nonsense altogether vacuous of any honest intelligent productive thinking.

::From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

::From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

See in quote below, okay?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:29 AM originally posted by: Pachomius

MONO

From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

- - - - - - - -

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You

What is your evidence.

Again.

Because you crap on people of faith when your have nothing but faith yourself. A concept is a product of imagination, and is not evidence when there is no observable facts to support it. Circular logic is all you have. Your logic is like this example. Large animals crap, and is filled with bacteria and matter that gives rise to other animals. So maybe the universe was crapped out by a large animal and we are just the bacteria.

Know what. Post that goofy definition of yours again.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Where did the large animal come from? Eternal crap?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Science form theories all the time and many of them are not even based on evidence. Some might just be based on calculations. But a calculation does not have to be based on real evidence but just upon its own equation.

A complex equation can be based on a complex theory. Even if it is solveable it might not be realistic.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Where did god come from if everything needs a beginning and creator. And where did all the matter and mass of the universe come from.

Or is the universe just a bunch of matter in an endless state of flux? That has always existed?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Animals aren't a divine spiritual creator.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Where did god come from if everything needs a beginning and creator. And where did all the matter and mass of the universe come from.

Or is the universe just a bunch of matter in an endless state of flux? That has always existed?

God did not come from anywhere. God takes up all space there is. God is infinite. Read the scripture....

A void that thakes up all space there is does not have a beginning. It must have always existed. And you know that, and you dont need evidence to to know it. It is common sense.

The only thing that we know of that had a beginning is our damn universe.

What existed before our universe smarty pants.....?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

You

A void that thakes up all space there is does not have a beginning.

You mean like matter always existing in a constant state of flux?

Read the scripture....

Hindu? buddhist? Egyptian? That of Greek or Roman gods? Norse Gods?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Doesn’t the Christian scriptures have the formation of the earth before the stars? So the Christian Bible is wrong?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Animals aren't a divine spiritual creator.

Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra in this period (16th to 11th centuries BC) held the position of transcendental, self-created creator deity "par excellence"; he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety.[3] His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him.

wikipedia - Amun

As far as I know Amun-Ra was the first self existing creator of the Universe known "in concept" to man.

The photograph comes from a later period, way after the creation "in concept" of the Universe.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You mean like matter always existing in a constant state of flux?

No, there is no existing evidence of that have ever taken place. Science have no recorded evidence of this theory.

Science state that matter is finite (means that it had a beginning)...and at the same time state that finite is infinite.... How in the hell do you explain that..? With evidence...? There are no evidence...You have just been told this.

I know how to answer that question...but do you?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Doesn’t the Christian scriptures have the formation of the earth before the stars? So the Christian Bible is wrong?

No. It does not. Dont you understand what you read..?

Genesis does not state that the earth was formed before the stars. That is false teaching.

False teaching have nothing to do with the actual scripture. It is just false teaching. Dont you think that false teaching exists..?

I will give you a hint. Earth is not mentioned before verse 10 in genesis.

Verse 8 tell you that God created the heaven before earth got any attention.

- God first created the heaven and then the earth..... That is what the scripture state.

I will not get into the problems this create when it comes to Eden...As according to genesis chapter 2.

Many christians think that Eden is heaven. But it is not.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

What about Adam and Yahweh?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
MONO

Dear readers and all posters, here is an example or evidence of Neutron resorting to irrational stubbornness with not answering my question to him:

:: From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

:: From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

Here is his irrational stubbornness in reply:

Neutron posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:24 PM

- - - - - - - - - -

You

[ quote] Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not? -Pachomius [ /quote]

What is your evidence.

Again.

Know what. Post that goofy definition of yours again.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
MONO

Dear Neutron, my purpose is to get you and me to work together as to concur on a mutually agreed on concept of what is evidence.

Do you or don't you care that we two work together?

If you don't care, then please stop replying to my posts here, okay?

Dear readers, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness what is the reply of Neutron, because the way I have observed with him, he is continuously going his own way, with insisting on biblical utterances, instead of applying his mind to do honest intelligent productive thinking.

For the rest of ye all posters here, if you care to work with me as to for us all to arrive at a concurred on concept of what is evidence, please observe these two requirements from me, so that you will be into honest intelligent productive thinking, instead of useless posting.

1. State right away what is evidence, Is it a bird, or a kite, or anything at all existing?
2. Reduce to the maximum of just 15 words or less your draft of your concept of evidence.

Here is my concept of evidence:

:: From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing leading man to know another thing existing. (13 words)

I know that I am repeating my concept again and again, because otherwise posters like Neutron will go off on a derailing tangent, and I as the author of this thread do have a care that we all stick to the topic of the thread, okay?

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join