It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: neutronflux

Pick the best.

God bless you. Hope you make peace with yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I am death, the destroyer of worlds.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I am death, the destroyer of worlds.

Well. Good thing it’s not about this life, but the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Something to agree with.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
MONO

Dear readers here and my opponents here, and also atheists, do you notice that monotheists are always into causation, and atheists eschew causation: because they know in their in their heart of hearts, that if they care to do honest intelligent productive thinking, and investigate causation, they will inevitably sooner than later come face to face with God, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There's no cause and effect, there's freedom.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Dear Out6, I can't make out what is your point with saying:

"There's no cause and effect, there's freedom."

Please elaborate.

Here are the points I am making with my earlier message:

1. Do you notice that monotheists are always into causation, and atheists eschew causation:

2. because they know in their heart of hearts, that if they care to do honest intelligent productive thinking, and investigate causation,

3. they will inevitably sooner than later come face to face with God,

4. God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Pachomius posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
Dear readers here and my opponents here, and also atheists, do you notice that monotheists are always into causation, and atheists eschew causation: because they know in their heart of hearts, that if they care to do honest intelligent productive thinking, and investigate causation, they will inevitably sooner than later come face to face with God, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

and yet, they have faith and the concept there is no god. And you have yet provided tangible evidence of god’s existence because your dishonest concerning what constitutes evidence. And it’s a moot point, because it only takes faith to have a personal relationship with God. Only those that doubt in their hearts require evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius

Dear Out6, I can't make out what is your point with saying:

"There's no cause and effect, there's freedom."

Please elaborate.

Here are the points I am making with my earlier message:

1. Do you notice that monotheists are always into causation, and atheists eschew causation:

2. because they know in their heart of hearts, that if they care to do honest intelligent productive thinking, and investigate causation,

3. they will inevitably sooner than later come face to face with God,

4. God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Pachomius posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:46 AM
Dear readers here and my opponents here, and also atheists, do you notice that monotheists are always into causation, and atheists eschew causation: because they know in their heart of hearts, that if they care to do honest intelligent productive thinking, and investigate causation, they will inevitably sooner than later come face to face with God, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

It's critical to note that when you are studying causation you must be able to identify the nature of the cause by measuring and documenting its explicit properties so those quantified qualities can be confirmed from as many investigative channels as possible. Saying "we know what happened but we don't know how" is an oxymoron. And being unable to demonstrate that phenomenon in action is also problematic. Simply inserting some cosmic anthropomorphic creature without laying the groundwork for how it was measured and identified and documented is lazy. No one on earth has any actual evidence of divine or supernatural material that can be examined in a practical environment and studied by experts from every field. It just doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
MONO

Dear readers and fellow posters here, we have again Neutron with his insistence that I have not given my concept of what is evidence, and therefore I have not produced any evidence for the existence of God, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Here is what he says:

"...you have yet provided tangible evidence of god’s existence because your dishonest concerning what constitutes evidence."

Dear readers and fellow posters here, you be my witnesses to what I am going to repeat again for the nth time:

1. Evidence is in concept anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

2. Proof from evidence for God's existence: Babies and roses exist in the neighborhood, the nose exists on our face, they are samples of innumerable evidence to the existence of God, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Okay, everyone including my opponents here and even atheists reading this thread of mine, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness what is evidence according to Neutron, and how he proves God's existence from evidence.

In the meantime, forgive me all you others who await my replies to your messages, I will exclusively focus my attention on Neutron.

originally posted by: neutronflux

and yet, they have faith and the concept there is no god. And you have yet provided tangible evidence of god’s existence because your dishonest concerning what constitutes evidence. And it’s a moot point, because it only takes faith to have a personal relationship with God. Only those that doubt in their hearts require evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That's not evidence. Evidence is a body of facts indicating a claim is true, generally by demonstrating a direct sequence of causality between facts. Which you have repeatedly failed to do.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Creation - Creator

It's not that hard to figure out.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You

Evidence is in concept anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

Wrong. Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

You claim the birth of the universe is proof of god because you believe in a god. People that don’t believe in god claim the birth of the universe proves there is no god.

How is your model of the creation of the universe factually superior to what is actually observed vs the models cited by those that believe in a god free existence?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
MONO

From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

- - - - - - - -

Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

Evidence is in concept anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

Wrong. Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

You claim the birth of the universe is proof of god because you believe in a god. People that don’t believe in god claim the birth of the universe proves there is no god.

How is your model of the creation of the universe factually superior to what is actually observed vs the models cited by those that believe in a god free existence?

There are a few reason why this topic is way over some peoples heads when it comes to evidence of a creator.

There are many topics on ATS that adress this issue like: How can something come from nothing. There is no way science can explain it, because science can't observe the nothingness. Science can only observe finite energies and matter. And science is limited to the speed of light.

If i was to ask you if you can comprehend a absolute infinite void of space. You wouldent have a damn clue on how to comprehend or visualize the void. But as a intelligent person you can not reject the existance of a absolute infintie void of space. You know that there is a void of space that takes up all space there is. Because you can not reject existance of infinite.

Have you ever thought about that..?

There is no way you can use science to reject the existance of God/ A creator. Because science can not observe everything. Science is limited to a finite timeline. It seams like you have to be extremely intelligen today to grasp this.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
MONO

If anyone cares to join in on my dialogue with Neutron, please first produce your definition of what is evidence, else please just keep quiet and read, okay?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Did I strike a never.

Maybe there was never a void. Just a collapse of all matter to a point it repels into the rebirth of a new universe. A action the repeats and echos through all eternity.

You

How can something come from nothing.

Then how can a god void of body make a physical universe. Did god have all the mass that encompasses the universe in his barn? Or did god have to create something from nothing. Or has the mass of the universe always existed? Seems you turn a blind eye to your own logic. Please show me evidence god exists to make the universe in the first place.

edit on 7-9-2020 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
MONO

Hey, Neutron, I am waiting for your continuation of our dialogue.

Let you answer: "Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not?" (See records below.)

Dear readers and fellow posters here, he will feign forgetfulness.

- - - - - - - -

(Pachomius posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:29 AM)

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

From Pachomius: Evidence is anything at all existing which leads man to know another thing to be existing.

From Neutron: Evidence is used by an impartial person to show something is true or false.

- - - - - - - -

Dear Neutron, I ask you is evidence in existence or not?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I thought you might enjoy some
of Einsteins" ideas and quotes:

www.brainyquote.com...

My favorite,,,Coincidence is Gods way of remaining anonymous.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Love God quotes !

Maybe this is one from Marcus Tiberius Octopus Anonymous Platypus :

" God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the memory to change my underwear once a day. "

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join