It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Both Hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Apply both with as much force to the sides of your neck. Don't worry you will not pass out. I'm a fairly strong man and just did it with all my might. I could breathe perfectly fine. I tried several times and it and no effect on my air supply.

If you believe GF died because of force to the side of the neck then you believe it. I personally do not. For one, there are two conflicting autopsies. One says he did not. one says he did. At that point one has to pick which one they believe.

Not all physical contact to the neck area is lethal as the media makes out. I use to wrestle and pinned many opponents with neck arm bars. It looks totally deadly but it is not. My opponents could always breathe. My signature move was the flying headlock. A fast motion to the neck to include the right arm. Nobody I ever nailed it on escaped. They did not pass out. Just could not move their right dominant arm. Once that happened it was over in seconds. Pinned.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

He did die.

Perhaps it was from something?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I LOVE IT!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Can I get your address? Don't worry..its just in case my chiropractor asks where I'd like to have the bill sent.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

It's a legal move in high school, collegiate and Olympic wrestling. You can legally grab someone by the neck with their arm.

Not sure what else to tell you. I pinned dozens with it. It's a legal move and does not restrict air flow at all. If you have no background in wrestling then you would not understand it which I believe is the case for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There have been stories where people survive plane crashes, where as someone can fall off a foot stool the wrong way an become paralyzed.

It is a foul in wrastling to grab someone just by there neck.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

It's a legal move in high school, collegiate and Olympic wrestling. You can legally grab someone by the neck with their arm.

Not sure what else to tell you. I pinned dozens with it. It's a legal move and does not restrict air flow at all. If you have no background in wrestling then you would not understand it which I believe is the case for you.

In the south...we don't have wrestling backgrounds. We just "rassle" when we're drinking.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
There have been stories where people survive plane crashes, where as someone can fall off a foot stool the wrong way an become paralyzed.

It is a foul in wrastling to grab someone just by there neck.

It's a legal move. Grabbing the neck with an arm is legal. The arm included with the neck hold keeps the airway open. I have done it many times. Nobody passed out. All it did was prevent them from using their dominant arm. I was never penalized for it. It's legal. Maybe learn something about legal wrestling moves instead of commenting on something you know nothing about. It's ok. I don't know about a lot of things either. I do however know about a legal neck hold.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well then there is the Fenyl in his system that would kill most people of which does kill those people with heart failure of which the first autopsy reported was the cause of death.

However, if you want to start a revolution, well you know, you got a find a coroner that can an.....

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I'm from the south and there is wresting. It's big all over the state of La in HS.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I do believe the officer will be found not guilty once the evidence is looked at outside of politics. This was a political sentence. He needs a fair trail with real evidence showing without question he died from suffocation. Right now that can not be established with all the drugs in his system and other medical complications. No way to prove it IMO with two conflicting coroner reports. How does one even decide which one to use.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Now cuff your hands behind your back and roll onto your side. With the top of your head touching the pavement and base of your neck about 6 inches off the pavement . Then put a 150 lb weight between those two points of contact .

I didn’t even read the autopsy report did they mention muscle tears ?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It is a foul in wrastling to grab someone just by therir neck.

edit on 24-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Clearly you don't jits class.
A choke to the corotid will drop someone in about 10 seconds.
A few more and they are dead.
A headlock isn't even comparable.
It's a muscle squeeze vs an artery choke.
Blood chokes work in about ten seconds, air chokes closer to a minute to knock out.
Not that I believe the guy was killed.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Beat me to it. A blood choke you can still breathe, then the sparkles and fuzziness comes lol. That's all I wanted to add...you can get choked out still breathing.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Yes, and preferred in jits. Also needs to be done right, if your elbow "pit" isn't centered on their windpipe, you can crush it fairly easily when you clamp down.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Apply both with as much force to the sides of your neck. Don't worry you will not pass out. I'm a fairly strong man and just did it with all my might. I could breathe perfectly fine. I tried several times and it and no effect on my air supply.

If you believe GF died because of force to the side of the neck then you believe it. I personally do not. For one, there are two conflicting autopsies. One says he did not. one says he did. At that point one has to pick which one they believe.

Not all physical contact to the neck area is lethal as the media makes out. I use to wrestle and pinned many opponents with neck arm bars. It looks totally deadly but it is not. My opponents could always breathe. My signature move was the flying headlock. A fast motion to the neck to include the right arm. Nobody I ever nailed it on escaped. They did not pass out. Just could not move their right dominant arm. Once that happened it was over in seconds. Pinned.

Think blood supply, not air supply. Carotid choke.
isshin-concentration.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Now cuff your hands behind your back and roll onto your side. With the top of your head touching the pavement and base of your neck about 6 inches off the pavement . Then put a 150 lb weight between those two points of contact .
I didn’t even read the autopsy report did they mention muscle tears ?

On a guy who's 40+ years old. The older ... the greater the danger that you're getting at.

That was a hit. To do it while you know you're being filmed ...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

At first glance I knew he could kill the guy .

As it went on for nearly 9 minutes I knew it was “personal” and being served up as punishment .

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"Goddamn it, with my hand numb nuts!"

top topics

join