It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ ONLY ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, thanks for all the responses. I hope a solution is found soon. I'd hoped that the owners would figure out a "read-only" option, likely not too expensive to consider the legacy here.

It's good the members here seem to know how to make a mirror with apps etc allowing to download entire sites. Wow. I didn't even know that was possible.

I guess I just wish the site could be "read only" by the owners with minimal efforts or costs involved.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Read only? God no, I need to interact with my ATS family. I'm still holding to hope that the site can be saved.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Me too Nightstar! But.. (Yes, buts are terrible) We have to start thinking about preserving this place somehow if someone doesn't buy the place. The tone I've seen from SO seems tired and sad about the state of things here. But it's not seemingly real high energy at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's a difficult time for everyone. I'm still hoping it will be saved. I am forever grateful to the owners who gave us such an amazing site for so many years.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Is everyone aware of this ( abovetopsecret.is...) ??? and / or is this a part of the ATS we are at ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join