It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suite Madame blue gaze into your Looking Glass you're not a child anymore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
America I guess America and the Brits I guess Canada.

Wait that wasn't a complete sentence was it well some lady philosopher when is out a huge different the mindset North America in the British too.....she compared them to Europe.?

She said the mindset of the Europeans was rationalism or realism working with the world in reality and then.

She said the English and the people in North America think with rationalism but it's moral rationalism she said she could see the difference between the two groups.

So what I'm thinking is that the exactly what's going on today we've lost the vertical up and down the moral part where where you want to do right.

That means in your daily walk you have to be in Remembering God but this lady philosopher I can't believe she threw that out there, kind of a shock

Now about America I think I know of an easy way to put this the movie with Will Smith in Independence Day it might not happen till the end of July but it'll be as if America didn't win the war....... there

I don't know the details but I can guess real good it could be that we're going up as the bombs are coming down.

No wait I got something better we're going up as the aliens are coming down the motherships are coming down is it going to need some way to explain where we went.

They're going to tell everybody we went into their silver seeds for searching for a new home in the Sun something like that whenever we should be finding out in a couple months
edit on 24-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Young America who discovered America fade

I heard her story from across the sea there was never one that's fair, lovely is she. With sun soaked skin and eyes of green with all the kindness and Grace of a queen.

I set sail into a cold, dark sky I have to see this beauty with my oh my. Across the ocean in a tiny ship with her image in my mind and her name on my lips America

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yes I found her standing up on the shore she was everything I dreamed of and so much more.

I felt the love that I've never known I knew I had to make her my own

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

She was light of the night she was dark as the night I fell under her spell couldn't tell wrong from right

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

She breathed New Life inside of me a whole new world she gave to me.

Surrendered all she had to me, even silver and gold.

All she asked was my soul

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I never thought she could break my heart but all her contradictions are tearing me apart.

The secret she hides.

The Beauty she flaunts.

She'll stop at nothing just to get what she wants

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Were going up when we see Him in the sky as the lightening is from the east to the west after the last and final trumpet .
Jon 17:15 “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.”

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I love that ....those verses....cool of ya man that's the last Rapture the Rapture of the Overcomers that's in 2024 the first Rapture is this year which will actually be the 4th Rapture in Scripture.

And actually all the Raptors beforehand everyone knew of the date Lykke Li jie Elijah knew when Elijah was going everybody knew the day Elijah was doing.

Elijah I asked for all the spiritual power of Elijah when he left.

So we know the dates of the raptures when were passing the Baton under the next group.

This Rapture on September 28th we passed the Baton on to the hundred forty-four thousand Jewish.

No one knows the day or the hour of the last Rapture of the Overcomers that's because you're not passing the Baton on to anyone

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When I see thread after thread after thread of this sickness I'm thinking it's probably time for ATS to die.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
When I see thread after thread after thread of this sickness I'm thinking it's probably time for ATS to die.
starr

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is no rapture the word does not exist we will go through all the furry of the enemy. Some will be beheaded for their testimony.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
now scripture states that it will be by sorcery but the nation's are deceived in the end times by the Beast system with the Harlot riding it .

It looks like the Church of Rome is the system the Beast or the Harlot, so they say that they might use sorcery kind of relates to their paganism

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The rapture is an eschatological concept of aminority of Christians, particularly within branches of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air."[1]

Yeah started by some Americans who wanted more bums on seats. The Rapture is a nothing burger outside the states

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So the New World Order if they were going to centralize religion for the whole world which religion would they start with which religion would they choose

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The rapture was a vision of an young English girl in a spiritual group brought to America by Charles Darby. Darby bible propagated this lie. you might want to do a search on the history of the rapture doctrine and what the 1st century Christian believe and the early church fathers on the subject.

edit on 24-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So the New World Order if they were going to centralize religion for the whole world which religion would they start with which religion would they choose

Islam?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I think I remember Paul calling it The Blessed hope and he said that those of us who aren't in darkness when we see the day approaching to comfort one another with this I don't know

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Islam?
I don't know maybe Albert Pike has his plan written down from an eighteenth-century to put the Islam's against the Christians

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Brother heed my words. You must relax. Your timeline could be right. More than likely is wrong. All the same either way. Truth be told, we can't even explain the rapture. We might have to endure some things, including crucifixion. Get your Spirit ready. Yes Brother, THIS is it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What about iraneas in 140 ad.....

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The rapture was a vision of an young English girl in a spiritual group brought to America by Charles Darby. Darby bible propagated this lie. you might want to do a search on the history of the rapture doctrine and what the 1st century Christian believe and the early church fathers on the subject.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join