It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night City Wire , New Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay drops Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A new gameplay video and trailer will be shown tomorrow Here on twitch at 5pm GMT+1 , CD PROJEKT RED have also dropped a load of free Cyberpunk goodies on GOG for members to download.

Join us tomorrow, June 25 at 6PM CEST, at twitch.tv... for the first, 25 minute episode of #NightCityWire, where we are going to show you a brand new trailer, present fresh gameplay footage and chat with the devs in detail about one of the game features, braindance.
twitter.com...

CD PROJEKT have also revealed that a playable version of the game is being played by invited members of the gaming press and previews of the game will be published after tomorrows event.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Depending on how things start to pan out on this, I may have to drop my pre-order money soon. I don't like to pre-order, and it's a risk for me as I really am leery about buying a FPS game. The last one I tried seriously disoriented me. For some reason, I find the lack of feet ... disturbing.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm a FPS fan as I find it more immersive way to play so Cyberpunk being an FPS was great news for me , there is a rumour that CDPROJEKT could be using the extra time to add VR compatibility to the game which will be ultimate immersion if true.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

To me, it's about being able to control what my PC looks like. I think that's part of why I couldn't get into The Witcher ... I just didn't care about being Geralt. Playing as my own avatar for so long in BioWare games spoiled me and playing as my own PCs around the tabletop too.

Even in The Sims, I could more or less make my own characters to play with.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Is this game going to be game of the year? alot of peole are talking about this game.

(which is probably going to be delayed again)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So psyched for this. Every glimpse has been more and more promising. CD Projekt Red upped the gauntlet with Witcher in a way that caused others to rewrite how they approach RPGs. Let's do that again.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not really a fan of IGN but this preview seems fairly balanced and it's refreshing to see a male reviewer playing as a man in a game that gives you the choice of gender.

And here's the new trailer.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looking forward to it but it look's to be something that my old rig with it's 1050ti and old 8gb memory will struggle to handle so I will possibly looking at buying a new budget gaming rig probably something based around a 1650 though to be fair it would be nice to have ray tracing so maybe I will debate with myself for some time on what to do on that issue.

But I think most folk's have forgotten real fun, remember playing war with a stick as your gun and gang's of your mates when you were little, building rope swing's, riding your grifter over home made ramp's on the street while arguing with your mate who had a BMX which was the better bike because you had three gears and he could backpedal.

Ah maybe I am ready for my second childhood or something strike the past paragraph.

top topics

join