It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...if I were the bootlicking spit shiner listening to the gubment...about masks...then I wouldn’t bother to wear one at all...cause daddy Donald said it’s a hoax...

But you are listening, you even proudly described how you cut off your neck beard so your vealgina mask fit better.

Ummm...the above...brought to you by the ATS resident...self proclaimed...upper echelon...33rd degree Mason...

Such a shining example of that organizations enlightenment pursuit...

Again...bravo...
your organization should be proud of it's glowing achievement...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: YouSir

It's like showing card tricks to a dog isn't it?

Ummm...it is frustrating...I thought everything I stated was common sense...I suppose it's rather uncommon after all...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thanks, Booty McBootlicker, that means a lot coming from you.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The biggest stupid I see.

Limited government conservatives begging for big government nanny state policing when the fact is one day the pendulum will swing left so hard they will attempt to ban guns.
Guess who will enforce that?
Matter of fact who enforces a tyrannical government in the first place?
AOC? Will she be enforcing her tyrannical ridiculous destruction?
Beto? Will Beto be going house to house taking guns?
The leftist isn't even in complete power yet and look at the destruction they are causing.
Then add is the lib factor regarding police. You know, the ones taking a knee...
Blows my mind that the party of liberty and freedom would support the very entity that would take their liberty and freedom.
When that day comes, when the liberals win the presidency, House and Senate passing laws concerning your guns you had better remember all the law and order and support you had for police.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you don't want to wear a mask, don't.

If you do want to wear a mask, do.

If you don't wear a mask, and you are infected with COVID-19, and you're interacting at close range with others, there's a strong chance that you are passing the virus along to others or to the environment.

If you do wear a mask, and you are infected with COVID-19, and you're interacting at close range with others, there's a strong chance that you won't pass the virus along to others or to the environment as frequently.

Neither option should be the mandate of government at any level.

It's a virus. It doesn't understand or care about freedom, politics or anything else except reproducing itself.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: SPelling

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thanks, Booty McBootlicker, that means a lot coming from you.

Ummm...whatever makes your day...oh enlightened one...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Not wearing a mask outdoors makes my day.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Covid-19 endorsed Biden.

#TruthBomb

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love that meme. The one with the guy shushing the hot chick is better though.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Here ya go!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now if I only knew who she was so I can stalk her...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is definitely not covid prevention approved behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourself DB.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Megan Fox. She like's older guys.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Blue Shift
Bigger picture, longer term stuff. The destruction of the entire publics health for profit, control, and perpetual dependency. Right alongside exactly the same concept in multiple fields, from centralized, massive corporate businesses to centralized information channels.

I have usually not seen widespread overhaul of existing systems destroyed or overturned in short periods of time -- usually it's just the same old thing with a new facade, but it could happen. I'd like to see a tiered system where everybody's basic health needs are met, possibly through community centers where student doctors are used and experienced professional doctors are required to volunteer their services a reasonable amount each year to maintain their licenses. If you want "better" or more elaborate treatment you can pay for it if you want to, but Basic Care would be perfectly adequate for most folks.

It would be kind of like the educational system. People complain about it, but it's not like they're teaching better facts at a more expensive school. It is what you make it. I think a similar system could work for healthcare.

The biggest thing we need at the moment is decent, affordable end of life care where we're not just dumping old people in facilities to die miserably. Or a family blows through their finances to keep grandma alive for a year when what she really needs us a way to gracefully exit life at a suitable time. I mean, as long as we're going all communist and stuff.

edit on 25-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Pretty sure that's not Megan Fox who has blue eyes, looks more like Jessica Biel.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It is Megan fox. The meme comes from the show "new girl"

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think that the current system of cultivated dependency has already been ongoing for decades, and the stated "endgoal" year is 2050.

Turning that around may indeed be difficult in a reasonable time frame. Though, with modern communications and general turmoil.. I can see it going either way, rather quickly (a year or two).

For myself, what I would like to see is a real attempt to change the baseline health in the public. Many think "medicine" in the western world has yielded better health.. but the numbers show differently. Putting aside any diseases all together, deaths directly from medical error/decisions alone are one of the leading causes of death in the nation.

University hospitals are actually rather close to what you are suggesting, but I would propose that one of the biggest issues facing our medical system are the paradigms that are embedded in medical school.

The same principle applies to veterinarian schools as well. It tends to be a paradigm that relies solely in serological results and treating everything else with pharmaceuticals & vaccines. I think all of those have their place, but perhaps not as the strict foundation of our entire approach.

Its like putting more and more additives in the gas tank of a car when its the timing belt/chain that needs to be replaced. The entire industry is centered around testing which additives work best, coming out with more and more of them, etc. Mechanics go to school to essentially learn how to test for what additives are needed. After decades of this.. An entire industry is built around the premise.

When some "country bumpkin" mechanic comes along and simply states "ya just need to change this belt," everyone looks at him like hes crazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Not wearing a mask outdoors makes my day.

Ummm...cool...I don't wear one outdoors either...

I mean...what would be the point of that...unless your attending one of the terrorist riot fests...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The mask "issue" is the same as pro-vaccination crowd push. If you wear a mask or are vaccinated you're supposed to be safe right? That is if either really worked as advertised. Thus my not being vaccinated or wearing a mask should make no difference to you since are protected.

I reject the demonization of people who refuse either masks or mandated injections.
My body my choice, right?

Comparing right to left is like calling murder equal to shoplifting since both are illegal.
One side is demanding the destruction of everything while the other is saying 'wait a minute'.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Then maybe you should reread my posts, it might help next time you run your gob.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join