It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Stupidity of Both sides

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: strongfp

My facial hair makes it impossible for a mask to function correctly.
My wife also has asthma and can't breath in a mask.

Ummm...I have asthma...and am allergic to most environmental allergens...yet I function perfectly for 9 hours a day wearing proper PPE...

The facial hair thing is just vanity...I shaved my beard and mustache off...and clean shave every morning...

Taint nothing but a thing brother...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Congratulations...
My wife has difficulty breathing in a mask.

And thank you for proving my point.
All the people walking around with their facial hair covered by masks are not using their masks properly.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Um... did you miss the part where I said I didnt give a single drop of piss? That meant I dont care what your worries, thoughts, bitchings, meanings, or feels are about it. If you're in a mask 9 hours a day for your job, then you're paid to do it. My job doesn't have the requirement, so I am not paid to do and I sure as bloody blue hell am not about to wear one off the clock unless I absolutely have to.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Congratulations...
My wife has difficulty breathing in a mask.

And thank you for proving my point.
All the people walking around with their facial hair covered by masks are not using their masks properly.

Per YouSir, perhaps your wife should shave her beard and mustache and will get better results?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
A surgeon operating over a person who's body has been cut open and exposed is a niche scenario that makes sense considering exposed organs, bone, vascular system etc...

Walking in the same world you have since the day you were born, after overcoming the same virus propoganda is attempting to turn Into to the apocalypse, a virus with an over 99% survival rate where nearly half of all infected do not even feel unwell, why is it today in 2020 you are suddenly more scared and cautious of this virus than you were all the times you likely caught it and got over it and then tossed it aside as "damn that was a crappy cold"??

The Corona virus being hyped is hardly any different than any of the ones that caused a severe cold in your life, so why the exaggerated fear levels??

Well, I know it's a cover for ww3, but since most probably you as well do not accept a currently waged global war, what is your excuse for the extra fear and caution??

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I’ll pass that along..

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
People who don’t want to wear masks are the most selfish assholes around

If you don’t want to do that then be AN ADULT and wear it so you won’t spread the disease to others!

Stop being a selfish jerk-off

See what I don't think you are gathering is a lot of people do not believe the masks work. It's not that they are A-holes that want to kill others - it is more about the CDC and WHO saying they don't work first than reversing course. Kind of destroyed their credibility.

Also the projections millions would die when it is now clear that was total BS has not helped either.

For the record I don't have a problem wearing a mask because I think it is not a big enough deal to make other people upset over.

edit on 24-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...yawn...what a perfectly pedantic and childishly boring diatribe...

Umm...ask...me...if...I...care...what....bootlickers….think.....if....they....even....think......at....all.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
what is your excuse for the extra fear and caution??

It's the perfect precedent for totalitarianism to have its way. coward = cow herd.
edit on 24-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Its being taken seriously because its a novel coronavirus, meaning its completely new. The experts don't even know what its capabilities are. That's why.
And its not just about immediate survival rate. New findings have shown it is doing almost permanent damage to peoples lungs even if they show no symptoms.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ummm...yawn...what a perfectly pedantic and childishly boring diatribe...

Umm...ask...me...if...I...care...what....bootlickers….think.....if....they....even....think......at....all.

Ummm...your so easy it’s unreal really...anyone below five years of age could troll you along...

Come little fish...jump through the hoop...

We know you can do it...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Um... did you miss the part where I said I didnt give a single drop of piss? That meant I dont care what your worries, thoughts, bitchings, meanings, or feels are about it. If you're in a mask 9 hours a day for your job, then you're paid to do it. My job doesn't have the requirement, so I am not paid to do and I sure as bloody blue hell am not about to wear one off the clock unless I absolutely have to.

Ummm...geez...you’ve burned me to the quick with that retort...I’m sure I’ll have to break out the Solar Caine just to deal with the effervescence of your piss cool aide...you may not have given up a drop...but you sure drank from the fount brother...

See...I can play this game too...and I’m good at it...

YouSir
edit on 24-6-2020 by YouSir because: I really missed my sig...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ummm...geez...you’ve burned me to the quick with that retort...I’m sure I’ll have to break out the Solar Caine just to deal with the effervescence of your piss cool aide...you may not have given up a drop...but you sure drank from the fount brother...

YouSir
Ummm, geez!

You've burned me quick with that retort, I'm sure I'll have to break out the Solar Cane just to deal with the effervescence of your kool aid piss!
You may not have given up a drop, but you sure drank wholly from the fountain my brother.

See, I can play this game too and I'm good at it!

YouSif

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Need to add more ……...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ummm...cool family pics bro...

So...that’s how you spit shine my boots...

Do an extra specially good job...and we just might let you in the house to eat your dinner...

There’s a good boy...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So...that’s how you spit shine my boots...

Let me mansplain it for you, the bootlicker is the one who does what the government tells them because they are a fearful little vealgina. Who's listening to the government about masks, you or me?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

YouSir
Ummm, geez!

You've burned me quick with that retort, I'm sure I'll have to break out the Solar Cane just to deal with the effervescence of your kool aid piss!
You may not have given up a drop, but you sure drank wholly from the fountain my brother.

See, I can play this game too and I'm good at it!

YouSif

Ummm... thanks Arnie...it truly is an echo echo echo...chamber in here...

Glad you pointed that out for the ole YouSir

YouSir

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think he likes women with boots.
I can't say I blame him.
BDSM is a complex matter.
He wouldn't be the first rocketeer to try it.

edit on 0000006063766America/Chicago24 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
BDSM is a complex matter.

Agreed. And him enjoying government inflicted BDSM is beyond my ability to process.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join