It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm addressing the low thread count here's a good one NWO will get smashed by the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Smashed by the Antichrist much to the Delight of the people on the Earth who were hating the NWO and they'll be hating the Christians.

I can tell by reading in Revelation where John or Jesus tales of the Harlot riding the beast being hated by the Antichrist going to kill them both.

That's coming up about the end of the summer should start yeah it's that close can you tell ......

that's why I'm putting this red alert out there right now the NWO is an enemy so whoever smashes the NWO will be the new savior.

That's the point I was trying to get across should I put that in a title I don't know

edit on 24-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For a thread when there aren't many going on these days this one's a big knock baby big knock with this revelation.

You know Satan will try to copy everything God's doing he's going to be the savior for a short while sucks to be him

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What I meant to say is this is so diabolical so deep and diabolical smells of artificial intelligence...
But the new thread roster hey I got plenty more to talk about can I tell you about my timeline no okay

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Historian prophecy goes like this there's the Harlot who rides the Beast and the antichrist who hates the Beast the Beast kills the Harlot then the Antichrist kills the Beast so the Harlot is the system the Beast of whoever was backing the system I guess.

Would that be George Soros he looks like a devil

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Re-read ch17.
The Harlot rides the Beast.
LATER the Beast hates the Harlot.
The relationship changes in time.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Im going to do that right now.....thank you pal of mine.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Questions:

Who is the harlot...?

Who is the beast...?

Who will be the anti-Christ...?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This kind of post is so different for you, you're kind of freaking me out. lolz!

But, kind of with you on the vibe. I posted similar warning in the predictions forum.

ATS ending is but a harbinger. Same with the election. Cv19. Not the real issues, there's something else lurking, yet to be revealed. And I'm not even into the endtimes, religious stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Hey there the harlot and beast are in Bible prophecy and the antichrist is Obama imho

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Obama? I remember the website www.bushistheantichrist.com. Do you remember it? I've also seen one of the British royals fingered as the antichrist. Seems the ID of the harlot and the beast are still debated, so no, we don't know for sure.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Lazarus Short because: do wop

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.foxbusiness.com...# Here's how the Antichrist is preparing his monetary system.People it's time to repent while you can,we may not know the day not hour but what we warned of is happening before our eyesl

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm addressing the low thread count

What low thread count, you put up about 3/4 disjointed threads a day

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Would that be George Soros he looks like a devil

I know he's evil but looks like a devil?. Anyway haven't you been saying that the Devil copies god?. Surely he should be using a good looking globalist? Make up ya mind.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just a thought, bit I'll put it out there.
Antichrist is the fake Messiah. Some of us believe Jesus is the Messiah.
Some didn't, and some won't. But the world is looking for a hero, a rescuer, someone who is 'on the side of the people'.
We all see the injustice in the world, the greed by banks and financial systems, the oppression of the poor, weak and powerless, the widow and the fatherless.
Jesus came to address these issues from a spiritual point. His argument was that at the root of it all was the human heart, the natural, personal propensity to sin and be selfish. Taking up your cross and dying to self was the solution to this problem. Be born again, get filled with the Spirit of GOD, allow Him to radically transform you, and die to the voices and demands of your flesh.

Not a popular answer by the worlds' standards, but you cannot serve GOD and Mammon.

What if the antichrist is someone who gains the trust, confidence and dedication of the world by smashing these institutions that represent everything we see as physically oppressive?
What if antichrist actually destroys the financial and banking institutions that have held us in a physical type of slavery?
He appears to be on our side and 'for the people'.
If nationwide broadcasts of financial institutions being destroyed and high powered celebs jumping from windows through bankruptcy are the food of the natural man's heart, he is going to give his heart, soul and loyalty to the man who destroyed these systems that caused him to be bitter and feel oppressed.
I think the antichrist will win the hearts and minds of the masses by destroying the institutions that the masses perceive as their slave master.
Antichrist has used these structures to get him where he is. When the time is right, he will destroy them and the people that ran them to win the confidence of the masses and take up the authority he truly craves: worship and adoration. He wants to be seen as a rescuer, a redeemer, a saviour of mankind. A false christ who seeks to meet the expectations of humanity on a superficial, ignorant level that they will gladly accept and rejoice over.
edit on 27-6-2020 by Lucius Driftwood because: poor grammar on my part.

new topics

top topics

join